masterbarber

The Actual Developing Of The Pgf (2)

SWWASAS

I have not seen it in any other threads but Todd Standings case got ruled on this week.   The judge found in favor of BC.     Judge said nothing in the law requires BC to investigate existence of anything.  

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for clarifying BD. The footage is garbage. Only the close minded like certain individuals who blocks everyone who does not accept undocumented  unproven mythical creatures thinks the footage shows anything of significance. 

In my opinion this hurts their case. 

They should really stick to their only tangible evidence. The wonderful Patterson film. Nothing else holds up to scrutiny. Until we have a body to dissect 

There is nothing else to consider. 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, Backdoc said:

Patty walks a certain distance over time. 

She does this smoothly. 

If a person cannot walk that distance in that amount of time,  it is not a man in a suit.  

If a person can then we need to know if a suited human can.

This logic is the same as testing the Memorial Day footage with an Olympic level sprinter.  In that case the sprinter could cover the distance as the filmed figure.  If it has turned out one of the fastest people on the planet could not best the figure on that film it would conclude a hoax would be nearly impossible in that case.

However taking a mask off at the end of the video certainly proves the Memorial day footage is a hoax 

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

Regardless of what anyone's opinion is of the footage, try taking a close look at the still shot at these four time markers on the video posted earlier: 7:05, 7:08, 7:21 and 7:37. Since they are shots on a computer screen I think they would have been too big to put on here. I originally tried but I couldn't get them to fit. 

There is blurriness but you can make things out. Here's what I am seeing:

7:05 - The figure is just emerging from the dip in the ground. You can see it's head and something in a lighter shade on it's upper back.

7:08 - This is a couple of steps later. You can see the figure's head and now part of it's back. You can see the lighter shaded object appears to have moved up just a little and on its lower right side you can see something that is slender with a bit of length. 

7:21 - This is another step or two later. The blurriness makes it look strange but on the upper right side you see a profile of the front part of the figure's face. The lighter shaded object has moved up higher on the shoulders, and appears to have turned and now has it's back to the camera. 

The lighter shaded object is clearly not a mask; a mask would be on the head from start to finish. Plus a mask is going to be the same color as the costume, not a different shade. No one has ever reported seeing a Bigfoot with a head a different shade than the rest of the figure. 

7:37 - Only a few steps further. The lighter shaded object has clearly changed position and now appears to be sitting on the shoulders in an upright position. The head of the figure is obscured by the lighter shaded object; all you can see of the figure is part of it's back.

That is what I see in these shots. If there is another explanation for what this lighter shaded object is and why it moves from being on the figure's upper back/shoulder area and ends up on top of the figure's shoulders in an upright position, all in a space of about 8-10 steps, please post it. These movements would point to it not being an inanimate object.

Backdoc
BFF Donor
10 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

However taking a mask off at the end of the video certainly proves the Memorial day footage is a hoax 

...if that’s what explains it.  I am not sure what that is at the end.

Patterson-Gimlin

The film is of such poor quality 

Who knows? 

SWWASAS

As I recall it was a cell phone video.     Any researcher packing a cell phone for their camera is not going to get anything better.   I can think of a half dozen such cell phone pictures or videos that it were taken with a good camera, would give us a lot more to discuss than the P/G film.   

Patterson-Gimlin

I think you are correct. Crummy cell phone footage is certainly not ideal. 

Squatchy McSquatch
16 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

As I recall it was a cell phone video.     Any researcher packing a cell phone for their camera is not going to get anything better.   I can think of a half dozen such cell phone pictures or videos that it were taken with a good camera, would give us a lot more to discuss than the P/G film.   

A cell phone video? In 1996?

You recall incorrectly.

MDF was filmed on a hi 8mm video camera.

Backdoc
BFF Donor

OLDMORT,

A while back you seemed to be close on some new info on other developing location or possibilities.  Any news there?

OldMort

Hi Backdoc! I have been taking some time away from the forum and just started posting again recently.

I thought it might be a good idea to refresh my memory on the timeline and development issue,

so I read both threads in their entirety (4 days). There's a lot of good stuff there!

Any hope of finding out any new info died when Frank Ishihara passed away.

I had hoped to talk to him...

I am of the opinion now that we pretty much have all the available information.

If the original can ever be recovered and examined, I still think the processing facility can be identified.

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc
BFF Donor
5 hours ago, OldMort said:

Hi Backdoc! I have been taking some time away from the forum and just started posting again recently.

I thought it might be a good idea to refresh my memory on the timeline and development issue,

so I read both threads in their entirety (4 days). There's a lot of good stuff there!

Any hope of finding out any new info died when Frank Ishihara passed away.

I had hoped to talk to him...

I am of the opinion now that we pretty much have all the available information.

If the original can ever be recovered and examined, I still think the processing facility can be identified.

Well, we have all benefited because this thread was started.   Important issue.   Thanks for trying.