Sign in to follow this  
Squatchy McSquatch

What Ever Happened To Patty?

Squatchy McSquatch

This October will mark the 50th anniversary of the PGF.

Patty strolled onto the screen, into our attention, then over the hills and far away.

Never reported again, never filmed again, never pursued and captured.

What ever became of the subject seen in the Patterson-Gimlin film?

BigfootAP_large.jpg

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

SweatyYeti

^

She became a legend. :) 

KingKong_Arms_PattyComp1.jpg

Thumbnail image:

MattPattySuitBobArmComp2.jpg

.....That you can't squash....Squatchy. ;) 

Hey, when you get a free minute, why don't you ask kitakaze to play his one "recorded confession" for you?! I bet that'll "do it" for ya'. :lol: 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Squatchy McSquatch

But seriously Kevin. .. ;)

Patty was a one time thing all things considered.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

SweatyYeti

^

And, all the more unexplainable....under the 'suit' scenario. 

When it comes to determining whether the filmed subject is a real creature, or not....it is the ability of what is seen to be replicated by a suit, that is the stronger/more significant determining factor....(as opposed to it being replicated by another Sasquatch).

Common sense dictates that a 'suit' is, by far, the less elusive of the two. (Unless, of course....the "suit" is hanging-up inside Al DeAtley's home....where it was able to elude both BrentD and kitakaze's cameras. ;) )

Edited by SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch

This isn't about Kitakaze. 

Your obsession is showing again.

SweatyYeti

^

kit's claims are fun to play with. :) 

kit takes old statements of the Heironimusssss'...and turns them into "confessions by Roger and Bob".  Oh, so did you ask kit if you could listen to his one "recorded confession"???! :popcorn:  Last I heard, it is a recording of Bob H. saying...."I wuz Patty".  

If you haven't....why haven't you? 

Edited by SweatyYeti

xspider1
BFF Donor

She went on to appear in several other films which were fervently touted by PGf skoftics and fervently ridiculed by credulous PGf bleevers.  8 )~

2-thirds.jpg

SweatyYeti

^

I think you're on to something there, Xspider....that just might be the same "suit"....just a little more aged! ;) 

Here is a comparison of the body contour of the backside of a real animal/person, with Patty....and the Blevins Beast....(the contour of which is formed by flesh/muscle, in real animals)...

Patty_Lady_Blevy_Body_Contour_Comp2.jpg

Replicating that contour so precisely would be extremely difficult to accomplish, via a suit. Leroy Blevins didn't quite replicate it. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Extinct or near extinct

salubrious

She probably got chastised by her fellows to be a little more discreet. Sheesh- she blew it- let down her guard getting a drink and it happened to be at a time when someone had a camera!

I saw two creatures that met her description in many ways, years after the film was made on the Dallas Divide in Colorado. I remember thinking that I thought those things were only out west in Washington (I didn't know at the time that the PGF was made in California) so what the heck were they doing in Colorado??

Of course, seeing the ones I did doesn't make any sense either, but at least I got to see them really really close up (8 feet) and lived to tell about it. If that's how it works...

Patty is not the only legit BF image that I can think of, but she is the best. The thing that I think most people don't think about is that its highly likely that these creatures are pretty smart and found out a long time ago that Bad Things Happen when humans see them. So its no surprise at all that no-one has made a film as good as the PGF since!

• Upvote 1

DWA

Patty's real.  Those in the know have moved on from Patty. Thank you.

DWA
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, salubrious said:

Patty is not the only legit BF image that I can think of, but she is the best. The thing that I think most people don't think about is that its highly likely that these creatures are pretty smart and found out a long time ago that Bad Things Happen when humans see them. So its no surprise at all that no-one has made a film as good as the PGF since!

Plus there's this:  if you are not a professional wildlife photographer, the only animals that will let you film them are animals long habituated to human presence.

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Going with the topic of the thread, where would Patty be now if real?  How long would she be expected to live?  50 years have passed since the PGF. 

Is she in the Bigfoot old folks home? 

My guess if real is that she is long since dead a long time ago.  Nature took her back like most things which die off in the woods.

DWA

My understanding is that tracks that appear to be hers were found 30 years prior to the tracks associated with P/G.  I thought Meldrum was the source for this, I'd have to look it up, but I seriously doubt she'd be alive now. Even were I wrong, and "prior" is actually "later," that's a long life for any primate; given that she appeared to be in the prime of adulthood then...

Edited by DWA

Sign in to follow this