How do you go about proving Bigfoot?

norseman

The corridor on the map at that website matches what the doc. describes, but that organization was not mentioned in the show. Odd. I wonder if that group was formed after the original airing of the show, or before?

It's been around awhile, they claim 20 years. I've known about it for maybe 5.

Its my understanding they do not like predator hunting of any sort. Big thumbs down. But it's yet to be seen if they will have the clout to sway state wildlife agencies.

Creating wildlife overpasses and such? I think is very cool.

On July 21, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Martin said:

How does this actually work?

Rocks, tree parts thrown at you, vocalizations that impart the explicit message you aren't welcome and side trailed to make sure you GTHOOD.

Is there any film of this happening? 

I struggle to understand why bigfooters go hunting for bigfoot and then run when they find them.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:04 PM, norseman said:

No. Im in full agreement with you.

Its just that your question is not germane to the topic at hand.

You see the government protection of forests as important in the modern world. And yet you do not see government protection of species as important now.

Your position is now untenable, yes.....your in a corner.

In  the interest of accuracy, I factually commented on the government protecting forests. I never gave my opinion as to whether the protection was important.

The Burmese python is better off after human involvement than before. Much to the detriment of other species and ecosystems, however. But from a Burmese python perspective, humans have helped it cross an ocean and conquer a whole new territory.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2017 at 0:21 AM, norseman said:

It's been around awhile, they claim 20 years. I've known about it for maybe 5.

Its my understanding they do not like predator hunting of any sort. Big thumbs down. But it's yet to be seen if they will have the clout to sway state wildlife agencies.

Creating wildlife overpasses and such? I think is very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8

Edited by ExTrumpet