Sign in to follow this  
masterbarber

Was It A Suit? (2)

Squatchy McSquatch

It still looks like a bloke in a suit to me.

• Upvote 2

Bigfoothunter
On 2017-07-22 at 3:58 PM, Bigfoothunter said:

What you call soft grader dirt is not what the witnesses described, nor what the images demonstrated. By the way - what is your source for the grader pile being soft?

Green had told me that dirt had accumulated over time from the scraping of the road. (Makes sense)  He went on to say that the rains over time had settled that piled dirt to the point that they could walk atop of it as the tracks were pressed deep into the soil. there were no soil condition changes from the time the tracks were made to the moment of Green's Party's arrival on the scene.

Green referred to the soil conditions where the tracks were found as being "deep dust."

He also mentions that the tracks were made after a brief downfall of rain, so the soil conditions were different when the prints were made: wet (or damp) vs dry. 

"The prints had been made while a thin layer on top of the dust was damp from a brief rain, and this had dried so the impression did not crumble."

bcm1.jpg

bcm2.jpg

No mention of tracks going off the road into the surrounding woods etc.

Only that: "They were on the road in two sections totaling about 600 yards, and with a gap of several hundred yards between."

bcm.jpg 

It is obvious that the tracks appear only in the soft and "deep dust" of the "grader tailings"

The delineation line between the two types of surfaces couldn't be more clear.

Any comparisons of depth with human prints on the packed surface of the actual road are meaningless...

Green, states, "We were back with the dog at daybreak, taking up the track where the 15 inch foot left the new road and turned down an old jeep road, baked too hard to show a track."

In reference to Pat's response - there is a lot being left out in the mentioning of the event in "On the track of the Sasquatch. One may find more information in "Sasquatch: The Apes Among Us".

Also in the forum record are the scans from the Progress Interview of Keith Chizzari done in Chilliwack, BC after bringing Moffit - White Lady - and Dahinden back to Canada. There one can find references to the tracks leaving the road and going deep into the bush - up and down inclines - and through thick bush. All  these things have been posted, but if some need to limit the scope of their research to the few pages John wrote in "On the track of the Sasquatch" .... I certainly understand why it would be necessary to some, but I thought we were all in agreement that stepping in fine dust on a hard packed surface didn't mean much as both the mans boot and the Bigfoot track will be of equal depth one the tracks reach the hard surface under the dust. The same would be with a track-belt and a Bigfoot track. (see photo 1 and 2)

It was the dirt over the bank where the Bigfoot track sank deep into the ground while a man in his shoes could only walk atop of the ground that Green mentioned as him being shocked to have witnessed. Green also mentioned an area where the ground was hard and yet  the Bigfoot track was deeper than the men's boot tracks. (images previously posted)

18_15''_BCM_track_.jpg

19_15''_BCM_track_and_boot_print.jpg

43_BCM_tracks_crossing_.jpg

xspider1
On 7/23/2017 at 6:34 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

It still looks like a bloke in a suit to me.

We've seen you say that same thing over and over again. So, pray tell, 'what bloke in a suit' does it look like?

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
10 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

We've seen you say that same thing over and over again. So, pray tell, 'what bloke in a suit' does it look like?

The bloke would look like this .....

Sesamstrasse020.jpg

• Upvote 3

Squatchy McSquatch

^^^ More meaningless jibber jabber.

norseman

Right?^^^

You started it.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

The skeptics specialize in it. ;) 

11 hours ago, xspider1 said:

A Bloke to be named later/never. :) 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch
45 minutes ago, norseman said:

Right?^^^

You started it.

I merely stated my opinion.

Squatchy McSquatch

Patty wasn't a gorilla. Patty wasn't on old wrinkled lady with no clothes. Patty wasn't a Kardashian.

Nobody has a comparison photo of a BF they're willing to share with the class,

So I'm going with a bloke in a suit.

• Upvote 1

norseman

^^^ More meaningless jibber jabber.

copy/paste

• Upvote 1

PBeaton
48 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Nobody has a comparison photo of a BF they're willing to share with the class,

So I'm going with a bloke in a suit.

We've all seen a number of blocks in suits...non look remotely as convincin' as the PGF.

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2

Squatchy McSquatch

Pat I don't find the PGF convincing. Bob H in his 60s has nothing to do with my opinion

PBeaton

The suit...look at the suit...haha ! ;);) 

• Upvote 1

Backdoc

Topic:  What it a suit?

Here are some problems with suits:

1) They seem like they cannot be photographed if they happen to be protected by a see thru glass case and appear clearly over a video type phone call.

2)  When a garage crashes down on them all previous photographs of the suit progress somehow disappear.  All traces of the suit in progress which was destroyed cannot be photographed for some reason.  No photo which might be required to submit to an insurance company will show the suit included in the items destroyed.

3) As long as you contend you were the man in the suit, the suit can morph and change constantly in its make and description. 

4) They can be made for $200 in today's dollars yet they seem impossible for any skilled Hollywood great to make one which looks anything like the PGF event.

• Upvote 4

Sign in to follow this