Sign in to follow this  
masterbarber

Was It A Suit? (2)

norseman
BFF Donor

Don't point that stick at me.....

7 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

It is to be expected, Norse...that some people will join  a Bigfoot forum, just for the fun of "poking sticks at the hornet's nest"/having fun with folks "stupid enough to believe in Bigfoot". I wouldn't expect that to stop, until and unless a specimen is found....but, what is really wrong...and senseless....is the bigfoot proponents carrying on the endless/goin' nowhere arguments...(ad nauseum)...with the scoffers, and trolls. 

Take the BCM trackway argument, as just one example. It is argued over in pretty much every PGF thread....with hundreds of images posted.....and not a chance in you-know-where of anybody ever changing their view, on what that trackway was. 

If that ain't the Poster Child for Insanity....or, at the very least....Pointless/Senseless Activity.....I don't know what is. :) 

Well they count coup here and run back over to the ISF for back slaps, and high fives.

Of course any opposing view point there is put down with extreme prejudice and diatribe. They are not nice like the BFF is. So I find any bias complaints about this forum a joke by comparison.

dmaker
59 minutes ago, salubrious said:

This statement is false and rather obviously so.

So, rather than answer a simple question, you'd rather derail the thread?

What question was that?

31 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

If that ain't the Poster Child for Insanity....or, at the very least....Pointless/Senseless Activity.....I don't know what is. :) 

Kind of like asking the same question of the same person hundreds of times. Even long past when that person started ignoring you?

Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I made it clear that I have the intention of putting my pics on the internet.

On my schedule. Not yours.

You also said you were contacting Ron Mowrey --  Whats that been now 6 months ago. You say things and never deliver and most of us know exactly why that is.   :)

1 hour ago, dmaker said:

What question was that?

Kind of like asking the same question of the same person hundreds of times. Even long past when that person started ignoring you?

That person wouldn't answer for he had none. That person was made a fool of so much that he got stupid about it and is now banned in the same was Kerry and Crowlogic had managed to do.

I'm sorry Norse.

Is this not the PGF section of the forum?

It appears to by the meaningless chat section for you and dmaker to discuss truck repairs and life in general.

dmaker
2 hours ago, norseman said:

Don't point that stick at me.....

Well they count coup here and run back over to the ISF for back slaps, and high fives.

Of course any opposing view point there is put down with extreme prejudice and diatribe. They are not nice like the BFF is. So I find any bias complaints about this forum a joke by comparison.

Nice? Lol. Yeah, BH is real nice. 

norseman
BFF Donor

If BH was on the ISF? How would he be treated?

I would argue worse than any skeptic here.

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, dmaker said:

Not at all, dmaker. 

First.....kit invited questions about his "Patty suit' claim....stated that he was "happy to answer questions".....and, in the thread which was removed from the forum......he finally agreed to answer my questions without requiring me to me answer his questions. 

kit then proceeded to avoid answering the questions. 

Given his "happiness" to answer questions......there was nothing wrong with me asking them.

The only problem was kit's inconsistent stand on answering questions.  Fortunately...the forum doesn't need to deal with his contradictions, nonsense and BS anymore. :) 

Secondly....I don't know that kit ever had me on 'ignore'. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch

Sweaty you were banned from participating in that thread. Before the thread was locked.

• Upvote 1

Twist
1 hour ago, norseman said:

If BH was on the ISF? How would he be treated?

I would argue worse than any skeptic here.

Most definitely it would be rougher for BH on ISF than skeptics have it here.  Compared to other message boards I'm a member of, this one is pretty fair and well moderated.  Things are pretty tame here. 

• Upvote 2

SweatyYeti

Sweaty you were banned from participating in that thread. Before the thread was locked.

I wasn't banned from participating in the 'Patty Suit Video Call' thread.  

Also, I was never told that I could not question kit on his 'Patty suit' claim. 

Again....the main...and by far the biggest...problem on this forum was kitakaze's inconsistent, contradictory, and nonsensical BS.  The forum is now free of that disease. :) 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch

Well he's gone now. You know where to find him.

Time to move on

Backdoc
BFF Donor
15 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Well he's gone now. You know where to find him.

Time to move on

Did Kit take off for good or for a while?

Twist

^^ news to me if he did.  Maybe he's in WA getting that evidence!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
BFF Donor
52 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I wasn't banned from participating in the 'Patty Suit Video Call' thread.  

Also, I was never told that I could not question kit on his 'Patty suit' claim. 

Again....the main...and by far the biggest...problem on this forum was kitakaze's inconsistent, contradictory, and nonsensical BS.  The forum is now free of that disease. :) 

I cannot understand how anyone- Believer or Skeptic - would have any problem with strong Questioning of any Suit claim.  When a guy claims confessions or in this case having seen THE suit, that is not something to just touch on and then move on.

salubrious
4 hours ago, dmaker said:

What question was that?

I had asked Squatchy, since he keeps saying that it looks like a bloke inna suit, to line up Patty's joints with a real bloke and see if he can see what the problem is. I think I've mentioned something to that effect about 10 times at the most, so this time since I felt that was likely not going to happen, I asked if the idea of Patty being real was in any way disturbing.

Twist

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence in all cases.  

Sign in to follow this