Sign in to follow this  
masterbarber

Was It A Suit? (2)

SweatyYeti
24 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Look at these limb proportions. They fooled even Meldrum: 

What about this one?

I see conical head, outside of human limb proportions...wow. Must be a really, real bigfoot, no?

Here is an even better one:

^ Those limb proportions! Must be a real bigfoot.

They don't replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'.....the lower-arms are too long.  As for the Snow-walker subject....I don't see any clear 'arm proportion', worth making a comparison with.

Nice try, dmaker...but you lose. :) 

Hey.....how about posting images of Baby Bop?! :popcorn: I bet that will prove the PGF is a 'guy in a suit'!   

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker
20 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

As for the Snow-walker subject....I don't see any clear 'arm proportion', worth making a comparison with.

Of course you don't.

21 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

They don't replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'.....the lower-arms are too long.

But they are still out of proportion for a human.

SweatyYeti
21 minutes ago, dmaker said:

But they are still out of proportion for a human.

So what? "out of proportion for a human" is not the entire point...it is the specific proportion seen on Patty, which is the significant point.  

You cannot replicate that 'arm proportion'. Isn't that right, dmaker? :) 

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker
2 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

.it is the specific proportion seen on Patty, which is the significant point.  

LOL. ok

Why don't you explain that in detail? Hint, use words not red lines.

4 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

So what? "out of proportion for a human" is not the entire point

But, if it is out of human proportion AND it is a known costume, does that not shed some doubt on the limb proportion argument for the pgf? If you feel otherwise, please explain in detail.

SweatyYeti
4 minutes ago, dmaker said:

LOL. ok

Why don't you explain that ( the specific proportion seen on Patty) in detail? Hint, use words not red lines.

KingKong_Arms_PattyComp1.jpg

How about neither? :) 

You cannot replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'. Isn't that correct, dmaker?  

As usual...a skeptic has trouble answering my questions. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker

First, you need to explain, exactly, what about the proportions make Patty special. I have already demonstrated a known costume that displays out of human proportions. So, you now need to explain what makes Patty a special case, and also disqualifies my example.

If my example demonstrates a costume that portrays non human limb proportions then whatever makes Patty special in your estimation probably does not matter since I have already demonstrated that a costume CAN appear to portray non human limb proportions. 

In other words, you need to explain in detail how the LFTBM costume shows a costume, vis a vis limb proportion, and Patty does not.  If "out of proportion" is not the whole point, then what is?

Good luck with that.

Edited by dmaker

SweatyYeti
2 minutes ago, dmaker said:

First, you need to explain, exactly, what about the proportions make Patty special. I have already demonstrated a known costume that displays out of human proportions. So, you now need to explain what makes Patty a special case, and also disqualifies my example.

I don't need to explain anything, dmaker....the comparison images speak for themselves. 

You cannot replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'. Isn't that correct, dmaker?  :popcorn: 

dmaker

Images speak much, I agree. But you still need to explain what is special about Patty's limb proportions that make that example more convincing.You keep failing to do so.

I need you to use words, Sweaty. 

Maybe you can add some words and red lines if you choose and compare the below pic to Patty and explain the key differences that make Patty real and the LFTBM costume an obvious fake.

tftbm.jpg

Edited by dmaker

Guest Bigfoothunter
3 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I don't need to explain anything, dmaker....the comparison images speak for themselves. 

You cannot replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'. Isn't that correct, dmaker?  :popcorn: 

Dmaker shows a suit made for a man's proportion and cannot see how that doesn't work for Patty. That's precious!  It's obvious that he is not wired so to understand what you have said every way possible, or he is just acting like he doesn't get it. Either way - why not leave him with his state of confusion.     :)

dmaker
Just now, Bigfoothunter said:

Either way - why not leave him with his state of confusion.     :)

Better yet, why don't you demonstrate how I am wrong?

If that pic I posted above showed up on an alleged trail cam, you guys would be gushing over it.

SweatyYeti
10 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Images speak much, I agree. But you still need to explain what is special about Patty's limb proportions that make that example more convincing.You keep failing to do so.

I don't need to explain anything. The comparison images speak for themselves. 

You fail in the key area....showing images of 'men in suits' which replicate Patty.

I need you to use words, Sweaty. 

I don't care what you "need", dmaker. And neither do I care what you think....or...say you think. :) 

You cannot replicate Patty's 'arm proportion'. Isn't that correct? 

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker
2 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I don't need to explain anything

Actually, you do. You are making a claim, I am asking you to explain that claim. You keep deigning not to. You keep referring to "Patty's arm proportions" without explaining exactly what those are or how they are more important than the counter example I have provided.

4 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I don't care what you "need". And neither do I care what you think....or...say you think. :) 

That's all well and good, but you still need to support your claim.

SweatyYeti
10 minutes ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Dmaker shows a suit made for a man's proportion and cannot see how that doesn't work for Patty. That's precious!  It's obvious that he is not wired so to understand what you have said every way possible, or he is just acting like he doesn't get it. Either way - why not leave him with his state of confusion.     :)

I'm happy to leave dmaker's thinking exactly where it lies, BH.....in downtown Scoffersville. ;) 

What matters most is what can be shown......not simply said

Dmaker is demonstrating his need to keep the analysis within the realm of 'talk'...because that is all the skeptics have....cheap talk. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker
7 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I don't care what you "need". And neither do I care what you think....or...say you think

Sorry, but that is the hallmark of someone who cannot convincingly make their point. 

SweatyYeti
4 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Actually, you do. You are making a claim, I am asking you to explain that claim.

As I just said, in my previous post....dmaker is demonstrating his need to keep the analysis within the realm of 'talk'. That's all the poor skeptics have. :) 

That's all well and good, but you still need to support your claim.

The images support my claim.

Try showing otherwise. :popcorn: 

Sign in to follow this