Minnesota, no further additions to ongoing post

Guest Maggie

Guest Maggie

First, off, I was going to apologize for not being on here to at least explain.

I will remain a member but feel I don't have much to contribute to the BF subject though I am still interested in it.

The past several months have made me doubt just about everything I THOUGHT I knew.

WAY more what I some people call "woo" and I don't think that has place in what I was chronicling before.

I tried to keep it separate from the BF topic and because of past and recent events I just cannot any longer.

I am here if anyone ever wants to discuss though!! Good luck to everyone. :)

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Why don't you come on over to the Rabbit Hole & tell us anything that you don't mind talking about?

• Upvote 1

I don't understand . Could you please explain or dumb it down for me. After all I am only a man.

2 hours ago, Rockape said:

I have no idea what this thread is about.

I am glad I am not the only one.

The old Minnesota thread was locked when administration installed an app that auto-locks inactive threads, but they can be unlocked by request.

The 'ongoing post' was here:

Edited by Redbone

20 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Why don't you come on over to the Rabbit Hole & tell us anything that you don't mind talking about?

Yes, yes! C'mon over!

(I wanted to quote your post, too, Maggie, but there was no quote button on your post.... Hmmm... Anyway, yeah, you can talk freely there.)

16 hours ago, Redbone said:

The old Minnesota thread was locked when administration installed an app that auto-locks inactive threads, but they can be unlocked by request.

The 'ongoing post' was here:

Thank you very much. It seems so much clearer now.  I appreciate it.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

First, off, I was going to apologize for not being on here to at least explain.

I will remain a member but feel I don't have much to contribute to the BF subject though I am still interested in it.

The past several months have made me doubt just about everything I THOUGHT I knew.

WAY more what I some people call "woo" and I don't think that has place in what I was chronicling before.

I tried to keep it separate from the BF topic and because of past and recent events I just cannot any longer.

I am here if anyone ever wants to discuss though!! Good luck to everyone. :)

The 'woo' stuff goes here- I think that is what Sasfooty called the 'rabbit hole'  :)

http://bigfootforums.com/forum/18-paranormal-general-cryptozoology/

• BTW I unlocked the 'Minnesota (shrug)' thread.

Guest Maggie

I am not sure. I figured it was as good a time as any to just leave it alone? I may check out the rabbit hole on here sometime this week. I probably fit in better in that section,lol. Mesabe, I will message you this week, it's been a bit crazy around here with family stuff.

Hi LeafTalker, if by "rabbit hole", you mean the telepathic interactions thread, yea, I've been nibbling carrots on the sidelines from the beginning. Interesting place, I just haven't had much to contribute. What I have had happen in the woo catagory makes me not want to open up, and then I question my sanity. But I told myself, I'm "OK", and I tend to agree.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree, too.  :)

And I think everyone over there in that thread questions their sanity from time to time, so you'll fit right in.  :)

I regularly checked in at the MN updates thread so I do hope you'll reconsider continuing to post there Maggie.