Cotter

How much longer should we wait for a PGF recreation before it's determined it can't be done?

SweatyYeti
49 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Thank you SY, that's cool. I think I may even have something from a couple of years back that I tucked away somewhere made out of heavy cardboard. Came in the mail for some reason and I kept it. For your images I cross my eyes and then bring together maybe a log or a tree and VOILA! the 'center' image appears.

You're welcome, hiflier.  :)   That's great, if you already have a viewer. I still need to make one for myself. 

So, actually, for the 'stereo pair' I posted, you need to stare straight ahead....(the 'Parallel Viewing' method)....rather than crossing your eyes. By 'crossing your eyes'....you are seeing the 3D effect in reverse....(distant objects appearing closer, and vice-versa). 

The 'parallel viewing' method is what is employed in this 'stereo viewer'....(the left eye sees only the left image...while the right eye sees only the right image)...

Stereo_Viewer1_B.jpg

If you try viewing the S.Pair that way, the effect should look much more impressive....and very realistic. 

It took time for you to find the right frames that would align in a way to give the effect and I for one would have never even thought to do so. What you did opens up other possibilities so I'll be keeping an eye out for candidates thanks to you. 

Sure, hiflier...there are other points in the film where Roger's lateral movement with the camera caught slightly different views of the same scene...and hence, (legitimate) 3D images can be created from those frames. I can post more about that, later.

Patty in 3D would be pretty special wouldn't you say?

It sure would be!  ;)  

Years ago, I had thought about trying to put together a couple of frames that would produce a 3D view of Patty, herself....highlighting mainly her body, and shoulder width. But, as of yet, I haven't found frames that bring out that detail. I'll keep looking into it, though. 

In closing I will apologize for my snarly beginning on the last post and add that I really do try to engage members here and help where I can. It's pretty obvious to me over the last few years that no one can do everything alone.   

Thanks, buddy. :)  Not a problem!

hiflier

A Gentleman :) 

SweatyYeti

^

:drinks: 

Squatchy McSquatch
On 3/24/2018 at 7:33 AM, SweatyYeti said:

It was, Tim. Roguefooter emailed the person's name and contact info to me. 

I will be calling this person...but, I've been thinking over different ways of questioning them, first. There'll probably be only one chance at getting significant information out of them....so, I really want to think it over, until I feel I have questions worded in such a way that the person won't have any objections to answering them.

Also, there is the matter of recording the phone conversation. A revelation by this person won't actually carry any weight....(or, maybe only a little weight)....if the information is made public by me without anything to support it's legitimacy....that is, if it is only 'hearsay' evidence. 

Ideally, the call should be recorded.....but that may not be legal without the other person's consent....right up front.

That raises the question of whether or not I should ask them, at the start of the conversation, for their approval to record the call.  

I make a general rule of ignoring your online fantasies, Sweaty...

But it your source is RF and his contact's initials are CP...

You've been trolled harder that Kit ever could've hoped for... :)

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

roguefooter

^For one thing Squatchy, I still have the original email from Kitakaze to back my claim. I can forward it to whoever wants to verify- I don't care. Need his email address? I have that too.

Clint Patterson is the name he gave me to contact. Clint was Roger's oldest son. He is one of the last surviving people to have witnessed everything his father did at the time. He is also one of the few people that would have visited his uncle Al DeAtley at some time or another and seen inside the house. He was probably about 10 at the time and in his 50's now. Want answers? Go searching.

The contact info I gave is the most recent that I found online. If it's disconnected then do more research- he lives in Montana. Feel free to find him and talk to him- that's up to you. Don't accuse me of lying about it and sending me dumb messages, just because you're biased and full of conspiracy theories about your 'enemies'. I'm not interested in playing those games. I mean seriously I haven't posted here in forever, and out of the blue I get this silly rant message from you full of insults like you were back on the kindergarten playground. Holy cow man.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

roguefooter,

You should post his message to you...let folks know his game.

Pat...

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, roguefooter said:

^For one thing Squatchy, I still have the original email from Kitakaze to back my claim. I can forward it to whoever wants to verify- I don't care. Need his email address? I have that too.

Clint Patterson is the name he gave me to contact. Clint was Roger's oldest son. He is one of the last surviving people to have witnessed everything his father did at the time. He is also one of the few people that would have visited his uncle Al DeAtley at some time or another and seen inside the house. He was probably about 10 at the time and in his 50's now. Want answers? Go searching.

The contact info I gave is the most recent that I found online. If it's disconnected then do more research- he lives in Montana. Feel free to find him and talk to him- that's up to you. Don't accuse me of lying about it and sending me dumb messages, just because you're biased and full of conspiracy theories about your 'enemies'. I'm not interested in playing those games. I mean seriously I haven't posted here in forever, and out of the blue I get this silly rant message from you full of insults like you were back on the kindergarten playground. Holy cow man.

Would you expect anything else, or anything better, from Squatchy/kitakaze, rogue?? ;) 

Clint is just about the same age as me, btw. The day that John Green and Jim McClarin made their trip to Bluff Creek....(June 23rd, '68)....I was enjoying a Birthday Cake, turning 10 years old. :)  Now, I'm 11. :) 

On a more serious note....finding out that kit's "contact person" was Clint Patterson gave me an idea of some other people who could be questioned regarding the PGF.  That is something I will be looking into. 

SweatyYeti
7 hours ago, roguefooter said:

Actually, rogue....I would be interested in seeing Joshua's email. Could you please send it to me? 

SweatyYeti

I'd like to say, before everybody starts calling Clint Patterson....I can try calling him later today.

I will do what I mentioned in an earlier post.....I'll have my call video recorded, including showing the phone number being entered into the phone....so that the audio recording isn't just a recording of some unknown person's voice. 

As far as getting permission from Clint to record the conversation.....at the very least, I can record my end of the conversation...and, I would think that that would be perfectly legal, without requiring Clint's knowledge, and permission. 

dmaker

Please do not give Kits email to SY. That would invite such a curse upon Kits inbox.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

Hey, dmaker....is something troubling you? You don't seem too happy. :) 

How is your "Man With All The POOFS"/The Returning Hero....(a.k.a....kita-KA-BOOM-ze)....doing, over on the ISF forum?? Is he showing off his "Pocketful of POOFS??  :lol:  

dmaker

SY, contrary to your world view, I don't know Kit. We, perhaps, exchanged maybe 3 messages in the 5 - 6 years we were active at the same time here at the BFF. I have more meaningful and active relationships with some proponents on this board than I have ever had with Kit. I respect his intelligence, and share many of his opinions, but I do not know him. He is not my "hero", nor is he anyone I consider to be holding any proofs--at least not until proven. 

Kit does not post much at all on ISF that I can see. 

The only skeptic that I have had any sort of ongoing dialogue with, on and off the forum, would be Squatchy. We're fairly close in age and geography, and as such we have some things in common beyond bigfoot. 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

norseman

I do not think it is moral or decent to “out” somebody on here. If someone here has shared personal information with you then that information should be held in confidence. Unless it is Ok’d By Kit.

Dmaker is absolutely right.

• Upvote 3

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, dmaker said:

SY, contrary to your world view, I don't know Kit. We, perhaps, exchanged maybe 3 messages in the 5 - 6 years we were active at the same time here at the BFF. I have more meaningful and active relationships with some proponents on this board than I have ever had with Kit. I respect his intelligence, and share many of his opinions, but I do not know him. He is not my "hero", nor is he anyone I consider to be holding any proofs--at least not until proven. 

Kit does not post much at all on ISF that I can see. 

The only skeptic that I have had any sort of ongoing dialogue with, on and off the forum, would be Squatchy. We're fairly close in age and geography, and as such we have some things in common beyond bigfoot. 

I was asking about kit......with regards to his return to "Jref"/ISF as the "Conquering Hero", with"multiple Proofs" of the PGF being a hoax.

I was not asking you if that is your assessment of kit's "accomplishments"....that is, in fact, his assessment. He declared that he was "3 Proofs of a PGF hoax".  

The point of my questions to you, was that kit's return to "Jref" has been met with much less fanfare...and much less posting by kit...than it should have been, if his POOFY claims were true. 

They are not true. They are total BS. There are no "3 confessions by sources of the PGF"......there is no "Major Bombshell by Bob Heironimus"....there is no "Complete, incriminating 2nd Reel footage"....and, hence...given that track record of kit's......there is no "Patty suit".  

SweatyYeti

Regarding Joshua's claim of having "multiple Proofs" of a PGF hoax......here is one actual quote of his, making such a claim...

"Proof of the PGF hoax is not a hypothetical. My finding it has involved equal parts luck, effort, and willingness to stick to the source and be Axel Foley about it. The proof of that hoax is not one thing, it is three. They are...

1) The suit. It exists. It was not destroyed. The reason it still exists is more vanity and pride than anything else.

2) The confessions. These exist as well. The confession comes actually in three to four parts. Four if I can make cooperation happen, three if I don't. All of them the sources of the PGF.

3) Proof of the hoax on the film itself, specifically the second reel. The first and second reel both exist fully intact and the person who had it hated the subject of Bigfoot, hated bigfooters, and wanted nothing to do with them. This in the end was to my greatest advantage.

What exactly I have found and what I have done and what I am doing now remain the subject of a documentary. This journey I've been through deserves at least that much. I will do no less and shoot neither of my feet with Internet forums. Internet forums are the very essence of disposable information, here today, gone tomorrow."

http://bigfootforums.com/topic/7117-pattys-feetand-the-footprints/?page=40#comment-568938

And, as dmaker has just informed us... :) ...

"Kit does not post much at all on ISF that I can see."