Bigfoot range and population speculation thread.

Twist

" A lot of what's being discussed in this thread was discussed and debated at length in another thread here:  http://bigfootforums.com/topic/54895-how-to-mathematically-separate-the-wheat-from-the-chaff/?page=1

I highly recommend that anyone interested in these aspects of the field read through that thread.  My primary contribution was a research paper that touched on Bigfoot's population distribution, black bear misidentification, etc."

Why should we go to another thread when it is already being discussed here now. I am not trying to mean or nothing like that But see that it can be further discussed here while still being able to go back on that other thread. And not everything has to be a debate but can be discussed in a manner where we can gain knowledge of what we have learned over the years. These creatures have left a lot of traces of their presences that we still do not understand. We have no idea if they are actually smart or are just plain stupid that they seem smart cause we have no idea about them.

Things have been discussed over and over cause we still have no idea on how they populate or even if they even exist since we cannot get past the existence. How can we go into their population or even how they populate if no one is willing to agree if they exist. To many people are so split on if they exist that most are not willing to even discuss what their understanding is of these creatures are. We get so bent out of shape on debating their existence that we forget that there is something out there that is leaving trace evidence. People are finding something and it is just not in a single spot in the States but the World. 

ShadowBorn,

If your meanin' of how they "populate" an mine are the same...I know how they do it ! haha ! ;);) 

:drinks:

Pat...

• Upvote 1

I wanted to give a random sample of what I touched on before about elevation movement throughout the year and I pulled just a small sample of report ( rough ) location data from the BFRO database. ( only under Class A headings  to reduce the chance for false positives ).    I also included environmental conditions graphs for the yearly cycle at both points where reports are being generated ( roughly). 

Something to consider in reviewing the data on temperature is I believe the sensors for the Skykomish and data marks are not on the slopes but likely at the towns elevation average point of 1000'ft , the Town of Monroe is low at an average of 200'ft. 

Below shows a fairly clear elevation shift in reports with the progression of  the yearly cycle along the the Skykomish river corridor.  

T Map for Reports.PNG

Report Map for Elevation Comp.PNG

Monroe,Temp Range..PNG

Skykomish,Temp range.PNG

Edited by NathanFooter
Added info

Hmm, I may have posted the above post in the wrong thread.      It belongs in the  Bigfoot winter time survival  thread.  :unsure:

Spoiler

Pat, you think maybe they, umm... copulate?

Probably so,but I haven't heard of any eyewitness to that. But I did listen, part way, to a rambling You Tube interview where a woman says they "bothered" the local cows. 

NathanFooter, if you post these charts again, could you clearly explain what each one shows? I'm not in the loop about Washington state, so don't know about Skokomish vs. Monroe. Thanks for putting forth your theory so those who are not so familiar with maps and charts can learn something.

BFF Patron

Perhaps the explanation of such behavior is because most of the primates have a reproductive cycle in which the females are only receptive to copulation during a portion of it.    The rest of the time the male advances are rebuffed.     That could explain  BF  homosexual as well as interspecies copulation like the NA stories of human female abduction.      Additionally gorillas have a patriarchal society in which the dominant male only is allowed access to females.   Other males present are likely to be sexually frustrated.   It has been rumored that BF family groups are similar.    So perhaps a Fey Wray gender is not necessary to tempt a male BF.    

On 3/15/2018 at 3:49 PM, Wolfjewel said:
  Hide contents

Pat, you think maybe they, umm... copulate?

Probably so,but I haven't heard of any eyewitness to that. But I did listen, part way, to a rambling You Tube interview where a woman says they "bothered" the local cows. 

NathanFooter, if you post these charts again, could you clearly explain what each one shows? I'm not in the loop about Washington state, so don't know about Skokomish vs. Monroe. Thanks for putting forth your theory so those who are not so familiar with maps and charts can learn something.

Sorry for the confusion, I had posted this in the wrong thread.    I will start a new topic fairly soon ( or a part 2 of the currently closed thread ) and display a bit more on what I posted above.

7 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Perhaps the explanation of such behavior is because most of the primates have a reproductive cycle in which the females are only receptive to copulation during a portion of it.    The rest of the time the male advances are rebuffed.     That could explain  BF  homosexual as well as interspecies copulation like the NA stories of human female abduction.      Additionally gorillas have a patriarchal society in which the dominant male only is allowed access to females.   Other males present are likely to be sexually frustrated.   It has been rumored that BF family groups are similar.    So perhaps a Fey Wray gender is not necessary to tempt a male BF.    

Wait, what if any data has been presented about BF homosexuality?  On that same note, where are the rumors of BF family groups and it’s connection to gorillas patriarchal types?  

I’m confused how ppl have such ideas about BF mating habits when we can’t even establish proof of existence.

NathanFooter

The charts and the maps of what you have posted for that area and the class A sightings does not seem like this creature stays in a single area for long. The years and the months as well as the temps just do not fit  like a creature that stays in one area. What is missing from this information is the reports of those class A sightings. Like what was the creature doing when it was spotted or was it an accidental spot. When the creature was spotted was the witness hunting, hiking, or camping at the time.  All factors have to be placed in those charts  in order to gain some type of information.  From what I am seeing is that they are sporadic on the map from month and year and even the area they were spotted. This does not sound like a populated creature in a single area or that we just have not found that populated area yet in our wilderness. If they are mating and conceiving new creatures then there must be an area that they must thrive in.  Either this area is so far in the wilderness that we are unable to reach or they are very good at migrating as a group if they are a type of ape creature.

Now I am staying in the realm that they are a rare Ape, maybe even Human that seem to roam to survive which leads to their in frequent encounters . That they might use tree's at times to move to hide their tracks and I am sure if we travel deeper that we will find more evidence of them. Again this is all speculative. 

BFF Patron
17 hours ago, Twist said:

Wait, what if any data has been presented about BF homosexuality?  On that same note, where are the rumors of BF family groups and it’s connection to gorillas patriarchal types?  

I’m confused how ppl have such ideas about BF mating habits when we can’t even establish proof of existence.

Have you ever heard of a hypothesis and how it works in scientific investigation?    People like me propose things because of similar things occurring in nature.    People investigate hypothesis and some prove correct and some not.    It is hardly a stretch to hypothesize that BF might have behaviors similar to other apes and primates.    Homosexuality and patriarchal family groups are common in primates so might happen with BF.      Many people have proved existence to there own personal satisfaction but that requires someone to get out from behind their computer to have an encounter in person.       These witness are waiting for science to validate what they already know.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Have you ever heard of a hypothesis and how it works in scientific investigation?    People like me propose things because of similar things occurring in nature.    People investigate hypothesis and some prove correct and some not.    It is hardly a stretch to hypothesize that BF might have behaviors similar to other apes and primates.    Homosexuality and patriarchal family groups are common in primates so might happen with BF.      Many people have proved existence to there own personal satisfaction but that requires someone to get out from behind their computer to have an encounter in person.       These witness are waiting for science to validate what they already know.  

Touche, my apologies, re-reading your post this morning you did imply these were theories.  I may have been a combo of disgruntled over the MSU loss in the tourney as well as slightly inebriated.  I was way more aggressive and not very understanding.  A good reminder to not drink ( too much ) and post on the BFF.

1 hour ago, Twist said:

I may have been a combo of disgruntled over the MSU loss in the tourney

That is a pretty fair reason for 'disgruntle-ism', Twist. Even a great team like MSU can struggle finding the net in a game, though I know it's not much consolation.  

Lol, struggle they did.  Luckily I’m a non college educated fool so I have no allegiance other than Michigan so I still have the Wolverines!   What a crazy tourney so far!!!