Bigfoot range and population speculation thread.

Twist

Crazy is right! BTW, speaking of wolverines, any of the four legged variety left in Michigan? NathanFooter has always said Sasquatch hang out in Michigan's bogs in winter because that kind of habitat is a bit warmer than elsewhere. They's smart them BF's ;) 

Edited by hiflier

5 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Crazy is right! BTW, speaking of wolverines, any of the four legged variety left in Michigan? NathanFooter has always said Sasquatch hang out in Michigan's bogs in winter because that kind of habitat is a bit warmer than elsewhere. They's smart them BF's ;) 

Im going with no, there have been reports of Wolverine sightings from time to time but nothing solid.   Cougars and bear are making a strong comeback however.

Of all the class A reports that Nathanfooter has reported on this map in regards with temp and their movement and as far as population goes. They were all spotted by accident by the witnesses. The creatures had either been in the wrong place at the wrong time where the witness had been in the right place at the right time. On a couple of the reports I believe that the creature had observed the witnesses and had been actually trying to communicate with the witnesses. I say this since the witnesses reports frequent visits as well as vocalizations, with confirmed knocks over years of active encounters. Other reports report of being spotted near roads as well as lakes and streams.. Some being spotted in two's and three's as well as being single. I see the singles as males as the hunters who will travel long distances in a single night and day depending.

Why should these creatures travel in groups where the advantage of keeping their young in a safe area is best. If they live in a populated area then there must be an order that they follow. Like what chimps do as far as turf. Do they regularly patrol a given area on a regular basis? So does this explain the sporadic sightings that witnesses have of them. I believe that they do and they communicate that to us by doing those strange things that they do. Hey they always seem to warns us when we get to close and some times they let us get away with things to see how far we will push.

Twist 

So are our wolves ,but that one wolverine was only spotted twice in the thumb and then in the upper peninsula. Bad a** dude as a loner to make it out this far for a wolverine. :D 

• Upvote 1

Agreed on the wolverine and unfortunately, if reports I read were accurate he was later found dead in a stream.  

Wolves I have not heard as much about but do not doubt it.  I got a camping trip coming up here soon in the Manistee national forest, maybe I’ll run across something interesting lol.   :D

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Agreed on the wolverine and unfortunately, if reports I read were accurate he was later found dead in a stream.  

Wolves I have not heard as much about but do not doubt it.  I got a camping trip coming up here soon in the Manistee national forest, maybe I’ll run across something interesting lol.   :D

I am from Clare county MI, that area is fairly good.      

Poor girl was a pet that was let go and died of natural causes. She was found in the Minden City State Game Area in a ditch. She did a good job living on her own besides being raised by Humans. Kinda of feel bad for her. Still think that she was a Bad a** for doing what she did and surviving.  I guess I was wrong about her being in the upper peninsula , she stayed in the thumb area . It is just wrong to keep this type of animal as a pet to just let it go and let it learn with out being taught by it's natural berth parents on how to survive. Either way she did a good job. A big kudo's to her survival for being the last one in Michigan.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2010/09/dna_testing_shows_michigans_la.html

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
BFF Patron

Thanks Norseman.     That just shows how much BF could be moving around it if had a reason to do it.    

Seeing a wolverine is on my bucket list of animals to see.