Recommend Bf Books To Purchase Please

:blush: Where can I locate these Podcasts?

The AARF Show, Robert Morgan, Leigh Culver, and crew....

My link

Got a few more, desperately need the full collection though. So so very hard to find. Got the first 10 shows, excellent shows chock full of information.

MNBRT, IMHO the best put together of the shows/most organized/easiest to sort through...tough call, all of them are so great!

My link

Nite Callers, another great great show. Listened to a few, like with Robert Morgan, David Paulides, Autumn Williams, Coonbo(Real great show), Etc...Blog Talk Radio

Bigfoot Quest, got a great show with Stan Courtney. Blog Talk Radio

And of course another real fantastic show is Sasquatch watch, another show with a mind boggling interview with Stan and so so many others, these guys really got it together! Blog Talk Radio

As I said still looking for the rest of the AARF show, missing most of it. Once I get that and Robert's Artist first show down I will have completed my extensive collection of shows. So many I will probably never get to most of them in my entire life tbh, but got em for safe keeping. Easy to download them all(One click in fact) with itunes(A must have on any computer). Right now i have almost 800 shows taking up almost 20 gigs of space(That is all! They are really small files for 2 hour long shows!) And spanning for 55+ days if played all in line O.o There are alot of other shows out there besides what I have posted too! Gives you a idea of the sheer scope of this field, it is stinking massive!

These are the books that I've bought to read for this month. Next month I will be purchasing further recommendations from you guys.

I am so thrilled to be able to start a BF library and to be able to discuss BF research and to know more about the history of BF and the research being done in America.

I *sincerely* thank each and every one of you who have offered book recs for me to read.I'm going to be adding books monthly.

:blink: I sincerely wish that I had not purchased the DVD because I have the entire program on tape already :blush:

But now I'll have these books to start my education about BF and the research being done.

Is Ericson publishing a book, releasing a DVD, or both?

1)Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science

Doug Hajicek

Sold by: Whitewolf Entertainment Inc.

2)Big FootPrints: A Scientific Inquiry into the Reality of Sasquatch (Foot-Prints)

Grover S Krantz

Sold by: tandjsbooks

3)Bigfoot! : The True Story of Apes in America

Loren Coleman

Sold by: ---greatbookdeals (seller profile)

4)Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science

Jeff Meldrum, George B. Schaller

Sold by: bookloverswarehouse (seller profile

Oldies but goodies - the BIPcasts.

I'm living a happening life. I am now a member of ITunes and have downloaded these and several other BF related podcasts.Add in my books and the time I stay here, I'll be reading while hanging out here so I don't miss anything :rolleyes:

:blink: I sincerely wish that I had not purchased the DVD because I have the entire program on tape already :blush:

The DVD has extras that weren't on the show or on the VHS offered by the BFRO. I bought the tape first and used it as a loner before I got the DVD. Extras include the PGF and MDF, normal, slowed and zoomed.

Looks like you're off to a good start with the books.

The DVD has extras that weren't on the show or on the VHS offered by the BFRO. I bought the tape first and used it as a loner before I got the DVD. Extras include the PGF and MDF, normal, slowed and zoomed.

Looks like you're off to a good start with the books.

LAL, Thank you so much for the info regarding the DVD and the book. I was ill that I had purchased both the DVD and the recommended book that are both about the same story. Now I'm really looking forward to their appearance. :D

LAL, Thank you so much for the info regarding the DVD and the book. I was ill that I had purchased both the DVD and the recommended book that are both about the same story. Now I'm really looking forward to their appearance. :D

Good. You're welcome.

Jeff's book covers some of the same territory the show covered but he included much, much more such as his personal experiences and Dr.Krantz' stone heads (I think one certainly resembles a bighorn sheep but that doesn't mean they all do). Krantz was Meldrum's mentor so the two books are good companions for each other. Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence is a reprint of Big Footprints with updates and Grover's worst blunder (the Indiana cast - Dahinden was behind that). Another that fits here is Bayanov's for the insider's look at the Russian analysis of the PGF. Dahinden told his story in

%21%21e%21918wEWM%7E$%28KGrHqJ,%21jQE0D4sFn6pBNQbPpm4KQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

Last but not least of the "four horsemen" books, Peter Byrne's Bigfoot: Monster Myth or Man:

51xuUrz4U-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You can see the "horsemen" on the Sasquatch Odyssey DVD. Stan Winston and Janos Prohaska are in the extras.

Good. You're welcome.

Jeff's book covers some of the same territory the show covered but he included much, much more such as his personal experiences and Dr.Krantz' stone heads (I think one certainly resembles a bighorn sheep but that doesn't mean they all do). Krantz was Meldrum's mentor so the two books are good companions for each other. Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence is a reprint of Big Footprints with updates and Grover's worst blunder (the Indiana cast - Dahinden was behind that). Another that fits here is Bayanov's for the insider's look at the Russian analysis of the PGF. Dahinden told his story in

%21%21e%21918wEWM%7E$%28KGrHqJ,%21jQE0D4sFn6pBNQbPpm4KQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

Last but not least of the "four horsemen" books, Peter Byrne's Bigfoot: Monster Myth or Man:

51xuUrz4U-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You can see the "horsemen" on the Sasquatch Odyssey DVD. Stan Winston and Janos Prohaska are in the extras.

Where I can purchase this DVD? It sounds like something that I'd enjoy. Thank you so much for recommending it. Another addition to my purchase list! :D

Where I can purchase this DVD? It sounds like something that I'd enjoy. Thank you so much for recommending it. Another addition to my purchase list! :D

Amazon, Gryphon, Hancock House...........

Amazon has new and used copies of Peter's book in a couple of places. I just ordered another copy - new.

519JiGuLo7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:blush: How much did it cost? Hubby is starting to fuss about my Amazon charges. Is this DVD worth a little more fussing? :unsure:

I have a list for next month to purchase, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to stand not having this DVD for that length of time. To my knowledge I've never seen it,nor heard about it, and I am so careful not to miss anything to do with BF that now I *really* want to purchase it! :rolleyes:

What's a little more fussing when BF knowledge is at stake, right?

If I stay quiet he won't know until next month anyway! :ph34r: Is this DVD at Amazon?

:blush: How much did it cost? Hubby is starting to fuss about my Amazon charges. Is this DVD worth a little more fussing? :unsure:

I have a list for next month to purchase, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to stand not having this DVD for that length of time. To my knowledge I've never seen it,nor heard about it, and I am so careful not to miss anything to do with BF that now I *really* want to purchase it! :rolleyes:

What's a little more fussing when BF knowledge is at stake, right?

If I stay quiet he won't know until next month anyway! :ph34r: Is this DVD at Amazon?

1 item added to Cart

Sasquatch Odyssey: The Hunt for Bigfoot

Rene Dahinden

$27.49

:rolleyes: I'll just take the fussing. A girl's gotta do what an obsessed BF girl's gotta do! :blink:

My first book arrived! I received " Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science" by Jeff Meldrum.

The book cover itself is impressive and scary. I'll be able to start reading tomorrow or Monday and I'm so excited to learn something about the scientific evidence, history, and folk lore regarding all things Bigfoot! :D

1 item added to Cart

Sasquatch Odyssey: The Hunt for Bigfoot

Rene Dahinden

$27.49

:rolleyes: I'll just take the fussing. A girl's gotta do what an obsessed BF girl's gotta do! :blink:

Your husband might even enjoy it. It's not the typical "bigfoot documentary". It includes a few kooks.

Your husband might even enjoy it. It's not the typical "bigfoot documentary". It includes a few kooks.

Yikes, What do the kooks do? Does their presence make the documentary sound like a farce, or is this serious journalistic efforts proving and/or disproving the BF species?