Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest gershake

Some call it "Picture talking" in your head. I don't have any explanations, but I do know what I clearly heard in my head.

So did you just know what they were intending to convey or did you hear a voice speaking English in your head?

- Shake :)

Guest John

There will be some, possibly many who will doubt my story. So be it, it is your choice, no harm done. Forget that you ever read it!

Back to you Theorist,

You are absolutely right on my wavering feelings. To say it is all clear at this point would be a gross understatement! I know it was firmly established by them of me getting no pictures on my first close encounter. Thank God they didn't fry my night vision, it just wouldn't work for a time.

I do plan to return at some point in the near future with my lovely wife, who is quite neutral on the Bigfoot subject. She neither believes or disbelieves at this point. She is an excellent outdoor photographer with good digital equipment and loves taking nature shots.

We will hang out along the open pasture along the perimeter of the wooded area of activity. I will ask them for a picture or video of them. If they show up, I will take this action as a yes to my request. If they don't show, no harm done to either party. I do not plan on any intrusions into their area. It will be totally up top them.....

Guest squatchrider

Back to you Theorist,

You are absolutely right on my wavering feelings. To say it is all clear at this point would be a gross understatement! I know it was firmly established by them of me getting no pictures on my first close encounter. Thank God they didn't fry my night vision, it just wouldn't work for a time.

I do plan to return at some point in the near future with my lovely wife, who is quite neutral on the Bigfoot subject. She neither believes or disbelieves at this point. She is an excellent outdoor photographer with good digital equipment and loves taking nature shots.

We will hang out along the open pasture along the perimeter of the wooded area of activity. I will ask them for a picture or video of them. If they show up, I will take this action as a yes to my request. If they don't show, no harm done to either party. I do not plan on any intrusions into their area. It will be totally up top them.....

Midnight Owl, as much as I would love to see an amazing clear pic of a Bigfoot please check with the woman who guided you to them at first. I know from listening to her in interviews that she has very strong opinions about pics in this area.

Squatchrider, I appreciate your concern. I would do nothing without her approval, that's a promise.

Thank you....

Back to you Theorist,

The last bolding first. Thing is, you won't actually know if they heard you ask.

It's easy to waver at this point when you start getting close. Been there sorta. I always carried a camera though and yet there was this nagging feeling that if I didn't, I would have more direct encounters. Maybe that's the test part? Its easy to rationalize too. I think your host probably meant no pictures ever. Not her first trail ride.

However, I occasionally hear mention of things like 'its not yet time', so ya never know, maybe they are getting ready for a coming out party and you will be the photographer on scene? lol I kinda doubt its going to work that way though.

What I have no possible explanation for why night vision scope suddenly stopped working before we entered the treeline???!!!! It then worked perfectly after the close encounter. The voice I heard speaking to me in my head was not something a prankster could fabricate in any way.

In addition, I have read where baited camera traps are not working properly in remote locations. Everything checks out fine later, but they find the bait gone and no images are recorded-very similar to my night vision problem?

Would like to chime in here and say that one of the most solid researchers I know of/most solid woodsmen has noted the same thing. Electronics of the up most reliability can on occasion just go haywire when the Forest Giants are around, can't comment on this myself, but can say I have heard this coming from the field several times.

And calling the telepathy "Picture talking", you are not the first I have heard talk to have coined that term when such things happen :P

Thanks TooRisky for your honest feedback.

Others have added to this blog about experiences they encountered out there Squatching. It has enriched many of the readers perspective on this special, very unique interest rather than take away from it.

Contrary to your expressed opinion above, everything I have said is the truth. Rather than throw stones and detract from an event you have no personal knowledge of, is there positive information you can add from your experiences or your organizations endeavors?

Have a great day.....

Guest shamroc

I have been pondering this for days. I would like to hear more. There are some big implications with the thought picture concept.

Guest Po Commander

So it looks like the mystery's finally been solved. Good to know you've stayed so calm and unexcited about announcing the whole event. I heard seeing "bigfoot" traumatizes most... for some unknown reason.

So it looks like the mystery's finally been solved. Good to know you've stayed so calm and unexcited about announcing the whole event. I heard seeing "bigfoot" traumatizes most... for some unknown reason.

I'll give you a rimshot here.

Back to you Po Commander,

Standing by the fence with the land owner-guide was my security blanket at that time. I knew she was their close friend and I was reasonbly safe by her.

I was about crapping in my pants as I heard the heavy foot steps arroaching our tree line from three different directions. If I were all alone, it would have been a different story.

I can't fully convey the intense emotional drain that occurs when you get close to these subjects. BFRO has story of off duty police officers-ex-military deer hunters in Colorado being surrounded in the night time with hoots, bush rattling and objects tossed at them. They eventually left the area in a big hurry. BFRO has a voice recording too of a sheriff's deputy having them get to within several feet of her car. You can hear the fear in her voice as she speaks over the walkie-talkie. It is extremely intense!

I've been told by others it will never be a routine thing when they are very close. I can clearly see how terrifying it could be for some who have inadvertently stumbled onto a Bigfoot in a remote area or driving along a remote roadway. The emotional trauma could take even a lifetime to get over.

I was very fortunate on this close encounter. It was a very controlled encounter that really blew my away!

No, I really haven't figured it all out now. I have many more questions. Where do I go to from here? I have felt compelled to share this with folks in an open honest manner. If I can bring a better understanding to folks about the Forest People, I know that is at least part of my answers. Nothing more-nothing less.

Have a great day!....

Most people cannot even comprehend the fear (and many other emotions) that overcomes a person upon encountering one of these creatures. In as much, all this effort to prove their existence, well the army of individuals wanting this really have given little thought as to the ramifications that will follow. The majority of society cannot fathom the fear, and most are not prepared emotionally for their existence. This is more then just some paradigm that will change with a little understanding. Unless a Council of Sasquatch come together before the news media and explain who and what they are, we will never actually understand them. While there is much wonder relating to the species by us, there is also a dark element we don't know about. There is good and evil in every species, especially humans.

Most people cannot even comprehend the fear (and many other emotions) that overcomes a person upon encountering one of these creatures. In as much, all this effort to prove their existence, well the army of individuals wanting this really have given little thought as to the ramifications that will follow. The majority of society cannot fathom the fear, and most are not prepared emotionally for their existence. This is more then just some paradigm that will change with a little understanding. Unless a Council of Sasquatch come together before the news media and explain who and what they are, we will never actually understand them. While there is much wonder relating to the species by us, there is also a dark element we don't know about. There is good and evil in every species, especially humans.

This^ Seeing as how scared of common/nearly harmless animals in the woods, I can only imagine the nightmares something like a Sasquatch will give them. That is why alot of people deny the facts/truth, they don't WANT them to exist. I agree with some other posters that once the cat is out of the bag, many many avid outdoors men will find a new hobby and move into the city XD This could, also, end very badly for the Sasquatch, giving crazies a "monster" to kill. Our disconnect from nature is disgusting.