Field Tech Talk

NathanFooter

I went to the one in Acworth, GA.  I've been in the one in Fort Olgethorpe before and had occasion a few years to visit their flagship store in Hamburg, PA. That one is incredible, 250,000 sq ft' of heaven!

If you're in northwestern GA, there is a FLIR/Pulsar dealer near Lake Allatoona called Kenzies Optics. Nice people, they have nice stuff, and is worth a stop.

Edited by wiiawiwb

I live in Chattanooga, TN. The cabelas in Fort Olgethorpe is only about 15 minutes down I75 from me. Got several bass fishing friends that works there. I'm going to see if they have any pulsars in the store so I can run down and check one out personally. I'll get him to let me out the back so I can actually see into the woods and surrounding area instead of inside the store.

They may have the the Quantum Lite XQ23V. 

I was in Chatanooga the Friday and Saturday before Thanskgiving. Did a 5K charity run on Saturday along the river. It's a gorgeous there. We went downtown later that day for dinner. Absolutely beautiful area and a fun downtown. We were going to do a hike up Lookout Mtn (I think that's the name) before I left but simply ran out of time. I'll be going back because my niece lives there and my sister will be building a house there too.

You live in a good area my friend.

Edited by wiiawiwb

Absolutely will. That would be fun.

I tried to get my sister to stay overnight in the woods in the Red Top Mtn area (Lake Allatoona) as there have been a fair number of sightings there. She was too chicken, and I couldn't persuade her no matter how hard I tried,  so I abandoned that idea.

Edited by wiiawiwb

• gigantor unlocked this topic