Sign in to follow this  
Rockape

Northern California Bigfoot sighting

Teegunn

The comments in the article devolved into Lib vs Conservative real quick, lol.  And the pics... well how about the few blocky pixels would be a more accurate description - the pics are again the overly blurry kind that show nothing but a possible humanoid shaped person/creature.  

Rockape

Thought it was interesting a couple of different people said they saw 5 traveling together. Don't see those type stories much. It's in the area they have been having the wildfires too.

JustAGuy
5 hours ago, Rockape said:

It's in the area they have been having the wildfires too.

I don't mean to split hairs, but I don't think this was in Northern California. I think you guys are being mislead by an incorrect headline. According to the linked article, the incident is reported to have occurred near Avocado Lake, which is in the hill east of Fresno. The person reporting this incident also founded the Sanger Paranormal Society. Sanger is a suburb of Fresno.

CA is a big state. Avocado Lake Park near Sanger is approx. 260 miles south of Santa Rosa and Napa, the areas where the huge wildfires occurred. Definitely NOT in Northern California.

Avocado Lake Park, CA.png

Edited by JustAGuy
"this", not "thie"

Rockape

In this case, "in the area" meant that area of the nation. I merely added that as it would be likely a large group of five could have been moving south further from the areas in the state where fires have been occurring.

JustCurious

I thought the story of the one carrying a pig tripping and falling was a new twist.  As for the photo with the article, something just doesn't look right for it to be a figure of any sort.  It looks more like shadows of some sort.

WSA

My only comment about the photo is the degree of lower leg lift, and the lower-to-upper limb proportions. Very sophisticated hoax, if it is. 

Old Dog
On 10/19/2017 at 2:37 PM, JustAGuy said:

I don't mean to split hairs, but I don't think this was in Northern California. I think you guys are being mislead by an incorrect headline. According to the linked article, the incident is reported to have occurred near Avocado Lake, which is in the hill east of Fresno. The person reporting this incident also founded the Sanger Paranormal Society. Sanger is a suburb of Fresno.

CA is a big state. Avocado Lake Park near Sanger is approx. 260 miles south of Santa Rosa and Napa, the areas where the huge wildfires occurred. Definitely NOT in Northern California.

Avocado Lake Park, CA.png

Most people in California consider anything above Bakersfield to be Nor Cal.

Patterson-Gimlin

The creature has tremendous upper body strength. Needs to work on those skinny legs more. ;)

Oh, and thanks for sharing.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Sign in to follow this