xspider1

The 50th Anniversary of the amazing Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film has arrived and there is no debunk in sight! 8 )

PBeaton

Squatchy McSquatch,

If as you claim, her IM index hasn't been determined for proponents...then how has it been determined for your claim ?

"Patty's IM has never been determined in the true sense of the term. Eyeballing lines and pixels on a computer screen is no substitute for the study and measurement of real  bones and joints.

The guy inside the suit -- whomever he was -- was well within the human parameters of the IM index."  

Pat...

Squatchy McSquatch

Pat:

I'm in the middle of making a paradigm shift in my lifestyle...

From beer to vodka...

I'll respond later :)

• Upvote 2

xspider1

^^  It seems as though McSquatch's claim of Patty's intermembral index being "well within the human parameters" is just another lousy nothing burger (that was hilarious guys!) :rofl:   Way to go McSquatch.  Your claims (and, kit's claims for that matter) are like going to McDonalds, ordering a Big Mac and then asking them to hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, hold the patties, hold the special sauce, hold the cheese and hold the onions.  That's just a waste of a perfectly good sesame seed bun!  lol

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

Their specialty, xspider.... .would be the Big Yak ...  :lol:  

Squatchy McSquatch

XSpider I'm more of a Harvey's kind of guy. 

Why the need to mention Kit?

Do you miss him?

• Upvote 2

Backdoc

^^^

if you answered my Q earlier, sorry I missed it.  If not

Do you in any way believe the Kit Suit Saga story?

Squatchy McSquatch
1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

Again with Kitakaze...

You'd have to be more specific...

And I don't see the point of discussing a former member...

Move on.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

xspider1
4 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

XSpider I'm more of a Harvey's kind of guy.  <who cares?  lol >

Why the need to mention Kit?  <did you somehow miss it just a few posts ago when you mentioned kit twice before I did?> "The funny thing is Twist, SY continues to try to save the forum from Kit's claims.  Even though Kit is long gone from the forum" <? maybe pay attention to what you say?>

Do you miss him?  <No, not at all.  I'm sure you miss him though because he actually had some content in his many failed attempts to discredit the PGf (even though what he said was all bunk.)>

(the part inside the < >'s above are my replies to McSquatch's ridiculous questions)  :thumbsup:

Edited by xspider1

SweatyYeti

Taken from xspider's post....I think this is a quote of Squatchy's...

"The funny thing is Twist, SY continues to try to save the forum from Kit's claims.  Even though Kit is long gone from the forum" 

As I said earlier....I am still interested in getting to the truth behind kitakaze's 'Patty suit' claim....(because, either kit has 'found the Patty suit"....or....kit has wasted a lot of people's time, mine included, with an awful lot of outright BS'ing.....along with the personal attacks. I plan on getting some answers....and the truth. :)  

• Upvote 1

Twist
6 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Taken from xspider's post....I think this is a quote of Squatchy's...

As I said earlier....I am still interested in getting to the truth behind kitakaze's 'Patty suit' claim....(because, either kit has 'found the Patty suit"....or....kit has wasted a lot of people's time, mine included, with an awful lot of outright BS'ing.....along with the personal attacks. I plan on getting some answers....and the truth. :)  

Good luck with that, sounds like getting the information out of Kit is akin to getting blood from a turnip.   Sounds like it would continue to be a waste of your time.   What’s the definition of insanity again?  :lol:

Bigfoothunter
11 hours ago, Backdoc said:

^^^

if you answered my Q earlier, sorry I missed it.  If not

Big No!

Twist

I’d imagine, and hope that if a poll was taken on this forum the overall response would be NO in regards to belief in Kits claim.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  It’s a two way street.  

PBeaton
17 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Pat:

From beer to vodka...

Squatchy McSquatch,

Were you able to ascertain that besides the calories...ones mental faculties attain the equivalent disposition ?  

Pat...   

Cotter
20 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Pat:

From beer to vodka...

Remember!  Beer, then liquor, never been sicker!

Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, PBeaton said:

Squatchy McSquatch,

Were you able to ascertain that besides the calories...ones mental faculties attain the equivalent disposition ?  

Pat...   

Maybe if McSquatch left the beer at home and got off the computer and actually looked for Sasquatch, then maybe he might see evidence of the creature.  Just sayin'!   :wacko: