xspider1

The 50th Anniversary of the amazing Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film has arrived and there is no debunk in sight! 8 )

hiflier

1 hour ago, dmaker said:

Not that you attempt to earn a few bucks

Then maybe you shouldn't have brought it up as it apparently is small potatoes to you.

1 hour ago, dmaker said:

it's that you do so while engaging in harmful spreading of false facts

Harmful? That is an opinion as well as an assumption. And BTW, that is also an opinion

dmaker
17 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Then maybe you shouldn't have brought it up as it apparently is small potatoes to you.

Harmful? That is an opinion as well as an assumption. And BTW, that is also an opinion

Yes, that is why I started the paragraph with "In my opinion". Do pay attention, please.

hiflier
10 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Yes, that is why I started the paragraph with "In my opinion". Do pay attention, please.

I did read that, dmaker, so what's the fuss? The whole money thing was an unnecessary low blow and not very sophisticated even if you came back saying it more or less wasn't the issue. You seem to do a lot of backpedaling so MY OPINION is that you think before you write, stay out of people's personal lives, and try to stay with the topic. Troll the topic if you must, not the person

• Upvote 2

dmaker

There was no trolling of the person. Bill runs a business that relies somewhat on the popularity of the bigfoot myth to drum up business. It's a fact. 

Why don't you stop telling people what to do? Maybe that might be a direction you could take, for a change. I don't give one whit what you think of me, so keep your finger wagging to yourself please. I'll post whatever I feel like as long as it's within the rules. And if is not, it's still not your place to say anything about it. So why don't you just stow it? I've had enough of your sanctimonious BS lately.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, dmaker said:

I take issue when people go around telling everyone that will listen that bigfoot is real. Which I am sure you do on your tours. In my opinion this undermines science and critical thinking in general. By all means tell spooky stories. 

Hey, listen-up everybody........Patty is/was a real Bigfoot.  :lol: 

dmaker just got all twisted-up:lol: 

Hey dmaker......Bigfoot exists. And you've seen one, yourself....every time you watch the Patterson Film.  

Contracting calf.....contracting quadracep.....curling fingers.....moving toes....moving eyebrows.....moving lips.... realistic tight/dynamic body contour, from head to toe.  You have seen a Sasquatch....you just cannot accept it.

I have a suggestion for ya'....learn to live with it.  :)

• Upvote 3

Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, dmaker said:

Not that you attempt to earn a few bucks

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

hiflier,

I see in your response that dmaker is still trolling the thread by way of my business. The idiocy of someone finding fault of me or anyone else trying to do something good for a community by offering something that tourist enjoy is mind-boggling. And as usual, dmaker knows nothing of what he talks about. For several years there have been people who have said that I do not charge enough and should raise the prices to which I have refused to do. In the past 27 years I have battled and beaten cancer 3X (two which was the same cancer that killed Patterson) - had a a toxic chemotherapy drug leak into the tissues of my dominant hand, thus disabling it - broken my left femur bone in 20 places due to a car accident that was no fault of my own - had to have a knee replaced - and have endured two surgeries to remove aggressive malignant melanoma from my back by opening it about 14" so to remove 2" of tissue depth - and currently suffer a lot of discomfort from my lower three disc having collapsed. Apparently so small minded individuals can concern themselves over whether I may ever make a profit from a business model I came up with to help out a small Canadian community.

Question:  Unless those people who are quoting this individual in their responses feel like they are advancing the discussion with someone who posted they are all 'wasting their time on this site discussing the PGF' then why not just place this person on ignore or at least be more selective in what they quote.

• Upvote 2

hiflier

.....it's still not your place to say anything about it

So why don't you just stow it?

Why don't you stop telling people what to do?

bipedalist

BH it sounds like you're a tough old bird, keep up the BF tourism however it keeps you going is what I would say. 

That and there is too much going for Patty to diss her now. 

hiflier

it's still not your place to say anything about it

Why don't you stop telling people what to do

so keep your finger wagging to yourself

So why don't you just stow it?

Ah, sanctimonious . Oh, the irony is priceless.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, hiflier said:

Ah, sanctimonious . Oh, the irony is priceless.

Irony is right!  dmaker tells the members here to 'GET A LIFE' and stop 'WASTING THEIR TIME' here discussing Bigfoot - even said he was done with this forum ... only to show back up trolling it.

BFF Guidelines:  " This is by nature a Bigfoot House and is intended to foster intelligent discussion of the subject. This is not The Anti-Bigfoot Forum."

Bipedal gorilla _ Laverty photo copy.jpg

hiflier

BTW, Bill, You ARE a tough guy with all of the things your body has gone through. I wish you well and am glad you're such a fighter. Just may have to get on one of your tours late next summer/early fall just to enjoy the company in the great 'out there'. It would be super to meet Thomas and Jim as well. May just as well round up BC Witness too :) 

• Upvote 1

salubrious
On 11/4/2017 at 7:00 AM, dmaker said:

harmful spreading of false facts.

What's a 'false fact'?

Bigfoothunter
On 11/4/2017 at 4:25 PM, hiflier said:

BTW, Bill, You ARE a tough guy with all of the things your body has gone through. I wish you well and am glad you're such a fighter. Just may have to get on one of your tours late next summer/early fall just to enjoy the company in the great 'out there'. It would be super to meet Thomas and Jim as well. May just as well round up BC Witness too :) 

No need to book a tour - look me up and we'll take a trip up the lake in the name of field research and I will share what I have learned over the past 19 years. I am sure some of the fells you mentioned would be glad to join us.

Bill Miller with Mt. Archibald witness.jpg

9 minutes ago, salubrious said:

What's a 'false fact'?

I am sure dmaker must be talking about someone saying that 'stepping harder while wearing stompers will make deep tracks in the same ground they could only walk atop of in their boots'.    :)

Edited by Bigfoothunter

dmaker
4 hours ago, salubrious said:

What's a 'false fact'?

Stating as fact something that is not factual. 

Martin
On 11/3/2017 at 11:21 PM, Backdoc said:

Skeptics didn't answer my earlier question:

how does it make any sense if the Patterson Gimlin Film was a hoax they would cheat Hieronimus out of his money, Gimlin out of his money, and even in further inflame Gimlim -the cheated coconspirstor -by having a fake Gimlin tour?  How does Gimlin accept that while this fake Gimln is helping Roger makeeven more money for the guys that just cheated him?

Patterson did seem to care much about paying bills period.

Indian tracker Gimlin would have been on DeAtley's payroll.... no?

Edited by Martin