xspider1

The 50th Anniversary of the amazing Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film has arrived and there is no debunk in sight! 8 )

hiflier

IIRC Gimlin had reasons for not going on the tour. But the point being made is one would thing that there would have been at least a small percentage of the tour's revenue paid to Gimlin. Whether or not something had been worked out ahead of time and then reneged on is something I do not know.

Bigfoothunter

^^

Roger and Al cut Gimlin out of the money and it was wrong to do so. Just before Roger died - Bob went to see him. Roger apologized for Bob being cut out and that when he got better ... they would go again and shoot the subject next time. With Bob seeing that Roger was dying (even if Roger didn't accept it), Bob replied telling Roger that they would go again when Roger got well. Bob told me that when he walked away from Roger that he knew Roger was near death. It was the very next day that Patterson passed away.

Martin mentioned Bob being on DeAtley's payroll with a (?). The fact is that Bob never worked for DeAtley. It was Roger who said he would see that Bob got paid back for Roger's half of the expenses.

Backdoc
8 hours ago, Martin said:

Patterson did seem to care much about paying bills period.

Doesn't this just support my point of my Q?   That is, "Why does it make any sense for Al and Roger to rip off Gimlin and Bob H and not pay them?  In what hoax conspiracy world does it make any sense to fail to pay the 2 people who could kill your golden goose by just opening their mouth?"   You seem to answer that as, "Roger didn't pay his bills"  <--- Wth?  The issue is what are the EFFECTS of Roger not paying Gimlin (and Bob H for that matter)?

8 hours ago, Martin said:

Indian tracker Gimlin would have been on DeAtley's payroll.... no?

It is near agreed upon by most skeptics past and present that Gimlin was ripped off of his cut.  It is also mostly agreed upon Roger behind Gimlins back had this 'fake Gimlin'.   Not only was he not on that payroll, but he was futher angered when he found out about the fake Gimin.

Bigfoothunter
31 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

It is near agreed upon by most skeptics past and present that Gimlin was ripped off of his cut.  It is also mostly agreed upon Roger behind Gimlins back had this 'fake Gimlin'.   Not only was he not on that payroll, but he was futher angered when he found out about the fake Gimin.

Who of us has not had someone do us dirty when it came to money. I have had people rip me off and I eventually said to them never to ask me  for anything else again. That is what Gimlin basically done. Keep in mind that according to Gimlin he didn't really know if Bigfoot was real or not until he actually saw one. Other than Roger saying he would pay Bob for his half of the trip when they got home - Bob wasn't looking for payment for his time on the trip - Gimlin said he would go with Roger because he just liked getting out horseback riding. Once they got the film ... Bob felt they did him wrong by cutting him out because Roger offered to share with Bob what they got in revenue for the two of them getting the film, but Bob took the stance that Roger would pay Bob when he got money for the film and so on. Having experienced that for myself with mucks who did me wrong - I fully understand why Gimlin separated himself from Al and Roger.

PBeaton
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, dmaker said:

Yes, but what you do is still spreading false information. I love bigfoot as a myth. I do. I don't see any harm is some spooky campfire stories or some cultural kitch--I even own some bigfoot socks. 

I take issue when people go around telling everyone that will listen that bigoot is real. Which I am sure you do on your tours. In my opinion this undermines science and critical thinking in general. By all means tell spooky stories. Talk about the legend, etc. But you don't do that, do you? You tell people how really real bigfeets are. You even pore over fake casts as part of your customer experience. That is what I have a problem with. Not that you attempt to earn a few bucks, it's that you do so while engaging in harmful spreading of false facts. Especially to children.  

What a sack of BS if I ever heard it ! 

In other words, he takes issue with this very forum for spreadin' false information ! We discus the subject as a livin' animal, we discus the PGF as showin' a livin' breathin' walkin' unclassified primate. We have folks here who say they have witnessed these primates first hand, if he takes issue with Bigfoothunter, I can only imagine what issues he has with the rest of us ! ;);) 

"I take issue when people go around telling everyone that will listen that bigoot is real." He takes issue with folks talkin about bigfoot bein' real...this he tells us while on a bigfoot forum for cryin' out loud ! 

"In my opinion this undermines science and critical thinking in general." Science seeks answers to questions, an I have to laugh when he brings up critical thinkin', because it is quickly followed by "You even pore over fake casts..''. He's already told me he doesn't know how the PGF tracks were made, he has no interest in the how, he just knows they are fake. "I don't know Pat. I also don't know how most magic tricks are done, but I still know they are fake. I also don't need to spend my life trying to figure out how every magic trick is done. I am happy knowing it's just a trick."  I'm guessin' that's his critical thinkin', haha !

"..engaging in harmful spreading of false facts. Especially to children." Oh somethin is definitely gettin' spread alright, but it ain't false facts, but...it is often found in children's diapers ! 

http://sasquatchcountryadventures.com/Testimonials.html

My two young sons and I had booked a tour with Bill as a surprise for my husband's Father's Day gift.  We had booked the extended tour,
of 5 hours to maximize Bill's knowledge and expertise. Bill is familiar on the local sightings and history of the aboriginal cases on file. He
took us for a longer ride in the 6 person Polaris Crew Model than we had expected, which was extremely welcomed since we were all
having such an amazing time seeing all Harrison Hot Springs has to offer as well as hearing all the facts and stories of Sasquatch. Bill
and Jim were so good with the boys. We stopped at some of the most famous sightings in the area and were explained who saw the
Sasquatch and the events that occurred at each individual spot. Our two young sons, 11 and 13, loved every minute of it. The boys took
the time to do a few wood knocks and more than a couple whoops down the canyon, listening to their echos. Bill and his faithful
sidekick, Jim, who happens to be a retired police officer, took us and the boys to the top of a mountain where there was an amazing
fossil bed of seashells from 300-350 million years ago! This was once the bottom of the ocean. At the end of our tour, Bill took the time
to show us casts and pictures of the Patterson Gimlin film site and presented us with a pair of copy cast footprints from the original
prints to take home.  We are hooked as Squatchers and highly recommend this tour to any individual, group or family.  Thank you again
Bill and Sidekick Jim.  We will be back!

Christy Morrison
Kelowna, BC

• Upvote 1

OntarioSquatch

Sadly, DWA’s opinion that many “skeptics” denounce theories without having a shred of relevant knowledge is very true. For instance, dmaker took issue with the opinion that Sasquatch exist from the very moment he heard Matt Moneymaker talk about it on TV, What’s notable about this is that it was prior to dmaker ever researching this subject, which to me suggests that there’s a deep underlying bias; the reasons for which I’ve mentioned before

Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, PBeaton said:

What a sack of BS if I ever heard it ! 

In other words, he takes issue with this very forum for spreadin' false information ! We discus the subject as a livin' animal, we discus the PGF as showin' a livin' breathin' walkin' unclassified primate. We have folks here who say they have witnessed these primates first hand, if he takes issue with Bigfoothunter, I can only imagine what issues he has with the rest of us ! ;);) 

"I take issue when people go around telling everyone that will listen that bigoot is real." He takes issue with folks talkin about bigfoot bein' real...this he tells us while on a bigfoot forum for cryin' out loud ! 

"In my opinion this undermines science and critical thinking in general." Science seeks answers to questions, an I have to laugh when he brings up critical thinkin', because it is quickly followed by "You even pore over fake casts..''. He's already told me he doesn't know how the PGF tracks were made, he has no interest in the how, he just knows they are fake. "I don't know Pat. I also don't know how most magic tricks are done, but I still know they are fake. I also don't need to spend my life trying to figure out how every magic trick is done. I am happy knowing it's just a trick."  I'm guessin' that's his critical thinkin', haha !

"..engaging in harmful spreading of false facts. Especially to children." Oh somethin is definitely gettin' spread alright, but it ain't false facts, but...it is often found in children's diapers ! 

http://sasquatchcountryadventures.com/Testimonials.html

My two young sons and I had booked a tour with Bill as a surprise for my husband's Father's Day gift.  We had booked the extended tour,
of 5 hours to maximize Bill's knowledge and expertise. Bill is familiar on the local sightings and history of the aboriginal cases on file. He
took us for a longer ride in the 6 person Polaris Crew Model than we had expected, which was extremely welcomed since we were all
having such an amazing time seeing all Harrison Hot Springs has to offer as well as hearing all the facts and stories of Sasquatch. Bill
and Jim were so good with the boys. We stopped at some of the most famous sightings in the area and were explained who saw the
Sasquatch and the events that occurred at each individual spot. Our two young sons, 11 and 13, loved every minute of it. The boys took
the time to do a few wood knocks and more than a couple whoops down the canyon, listening to their echos. Bill and his faithful
sidekick, Jim, who happens to be a retired police officer, took us and the boys to the top of a mountain where there was an amazing
fossil bed of seashells from 300-350 million years ago! This was once the bottom of the ocean. At the end of our tour, Bill took the time
to show us casts and pictures of the Patterson Gimlin film site and presented us with a pair of copy cast footprints from the original
prints to take home.  We are hooked as Squatchers and highly recommend this tour to any individual, group or family.  Thank you again
Bill and Sidekick Jim.  We will be back!

Christy Morrison
Kelowna, BC

dmaker enjoys trolling this forum and seemingly gets away with it.  Telling the members who believe in the existence of Bigfoot based either on their own sighting or on the evidence presented on this forum that they are wasting their time and need to get a life seems to be in conflict with the forums purpose for which it was created. dmakers offers no intelligent counterpoints and his disbelief of the subject in the PGF (according to him) is based on his gut reaction.

And yes - I can say Bigfoot is real for I have seen it. There are a few members here who have said they have seen this creature as well which is why they are here in the first place. This forum is a place for us to share our experience with others. Some members appear to have had a much better view of this creature than I. They have every right to post their experience according to the Forum Guidelines.

" This is by nature a Bigfoot House and is intended to foster intelligent discussion of the subject. This is not The Anti-Bigfoot Forum. "

• Upvote 1

xspider1

^ Makes me wonder if the same people also repeatedly go to other forums where other people are considering other mysteries for no other purpose than to disparage forum members at those sites who are also trying to have intelligent and informed conversations and to learn something.  What a life that must be.  :crazy:  I can only say that if I controlled such a forum, I would not tolerate any of that at all.

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

He's already tossed his cards on the table...

"It's a joke. Bigfoot is a joke. The participants of this thread, the proponents at least, represent a small minority of people that are arguing something that the rest of the world has closed the book on. 

You really need to understand this simple fact: No one cares about the PGF. As far as the rest of the world goes, it's a done deal. It's a hoax. That you continue to waste your life trying to animate something that no one gives two whits about should tell you something. 

Give it up.Get a life already. The PGF is a hoax.  That you will go to your grave fighting for this makes me very sad. You will never be vindicated. Bigfoot will never be proven, and you will have wasted so much of your life on this. I don't even know how to best express this. Stop wasting your life on something that does not exist. I can guarantee every last one of you , proponents, that you will breathe your last breath without bigfoot being proven. I guarantee you that. That you choose to continue arguing otherwise is your prerogative, but at some point you have to realize, there is no bigfoot. I mean you can kid yourself, and argue about what goes bump in the night, but at some point, you have to acknowledge it's all just a game.

Look at BH. A self styled Bigfoot Hunter who has never, ever, managed to find even one bigfoot. In how many years? Seriously? Not a single one. 

Does that not tell you something? How proponents can still cling to this myth is mind boggling. But I'm done. Have at it. Enjoy your adult pretend game. Who cares? Have fun. I'm done trying to point the way. 

Later" -dmaker

An this one...

"Yeah, I'm done.

You won't see me ever again."  -dmaker

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
10 hours ago, PBeaton said:

He's already tossed his cards on the table...

"It's a joke. Bigfoot is a joke. The participants of this thread, the proponents at least, represent a small minority of people that are arguing something that the rest of the world has closed the book on. 

You really need to understand this simple fact: No one cares about the PGF. As far as the rest of the world goes, it's a done deal. It's a hoax. That you continue to waste your life trying to animate something that no one gives two whits about should tell you something. 

Give it up.Get a life already. The PGF is a hoax.  That you will go to your grave fighting for this makes me very sad. You will never be vindicated. Bigfoot will never be proven, and you will have wasted so much of your life on this. I don't even know how to best express this. Stop wasting your life on something that does not exist. I can guarantee every last one of you , proponents, that you will breathe your last breath without bigfoot being proven. I guarantee you that. That you choose to continue arguing otherwise is your prerogative, but at some point you have to realize, there is no bigfoot. I mean you can kid yourself, and argue about what goes bump in the night, but at some point, you have to acknowledge it's all just a game.

Look at BH. A self styled Bigfoot Hunter who has never, ever, managed to find even one bigfoot. In how many years? Seriously? Not a single one. 

Does that not tell you something? How proponents can still cling to this myth is mind boggling. But I'm done. Have at it. Enjoy your adult pretend game. Who cares? Have fun. I'm done trying to point the way. 

Later" -dmaker

An this one...

"Yeah, I'm done.

You won't see me ever again."  -dmaker

dmakers only purpose here is to spread discourse. I have said I have seen an upright bi-ped above Harrison Lake that could have only been a Sasquatch and yet dmaker says I have not managed to find a single Bigfoot. Makes me wonder what he means by 'find Bigfoot'?  He must think when one is seen that I am to put a leash on it and bring it home to keep as a pet. The latter makes as little sense as thinking when someone sees a wild bear in the bush that they should catch it and bring it home as well or else the encounter or sighting never happened. Its as if dmaker is clueless when it comes to the environment these creatures inhabit. (see photo)  But then again he cannot be that uninformed, thus his motive has nothing to do with the existence of Bigfoot and more to do with disrupting a forum such as this one.

View above Harrison Lake.jpg

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
4 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

View above Harrison Lake.jpg

^^

That looks like some vast expanse of wilderness to me.  Think of this going on for miles and miles.

Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

That looks like some vast expanse of wilderness to me.  Think of this going on for miles and miles.

^^

That view I previously posted doesn't show even 1% of the mountain terrain in the immediate vicinity of a lake that is almost 40 miles long.

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot

Just to stray a bit.

BH, you obviously did a great job and was a good host on the Morrison tour.

After taking one of your tours, notice towards the bottom of the testimonial it says "We are hooked as Squatchers." ;)

Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, OkieFoot said:

Just to stray a bit.

BH, you obviously did a great job and was a good host on the Morrison tour.

After taking one of your tours, notice towards the bottom of the testimonial it says "We are hooked as Squatchers." ;)

Thanks.  We have never gotten bad feedback in the 6 years we have been operating. We have also had repeat customers.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

MikeZimmer

Harrison.png

And of course, it just goes on and on and on.

Edited by MikeZimmer