"Patty" Is Real

hiflier

On 3/29/2018 at 2:34 PM, salubrious said:

We can move the thread over there if you like. I find it refreshing to have it in the General section. And a bit odd that the usual suspects aren't saying 'its a bloke inna suit' and leaving at that.

When I had my encounter, I drove behind the creature and its head and shoulders were visible through my passenger side window. Its shoulders were wider than the truck window.Since its head was forward and down compared to a human, its head looked very small from the rear.

No. I’m good.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:13 PM, hiflier said:

!0 feet??!! The ratio would place it's shoulder span in the neighborhood of 48". Big feller. A real roll-yer-truck-over big feller. Certainly not a Munchkin candidate if casting a remake of The Wizard of Oz. Makes Patty look like a peanut and US the Munchkins. It's odd that folks argue a couple of inches difference in Patty's estimated height in the PGF when if anyone saw a ten footer Patty would be the LAST thing on their minds. That is simply. hands down, an enormous creature. And as I've read you and others mentioning, there may have been something wrong with it. I thought you had mentioned that it wasn't alone? That a smaller version was there? If that is correct then do you think it was a road crossing mishap and 'Mr. Big' was hanging out as protector?

Perhaps. I didn't see any blood- the thought occurred to me. The shorter one was about 1/4 mile further down the road. The shorter one had shoulders easier to gauge; if my current truck's (Expedition) windows are close to that of the old Blazer, its shoulders were about 40 inches.

• Upvote 1

Safe to say the situation pretty much rules out 'bloke ina suit' ;) Even if the "shorter one's" shoulders were ONLY 36" it's pretty impressive. Holding my arms straight out side to side my elbows point-to-point measure 36"............can't even imagine a creature with shoulders that size, Sal.

On a side note, it would be awfully hard for a government surveillance device to miss something like that- and on a road no less. YA THINK? And yet these creatures get seen WITHOUT surveillance devices. I don't get it. I will put it another way. Government people watch these Forums. So people know who's thinking and who is not, who is in the field and who is not, where researchers are and where they are not. So no one is  hiding anything here. The nests are known about, the fact that I KNOW that they know is known about, and they know there are people out there trying to shoot one, who they are, and where they are.

Science does look at this in spite of what folks may think. But science lays low and for good reason. Not all science though. Just most science. Derek Randles said in a radio podcast a short time ago that samples from the nesting site were on their way to Dr. Todd Disotell. I wonder if the samples have arrived and if so I wonder what the outcome will be. Will he even be allowed to run tests? Who would be funding it? The university? Doubt it. Wally Hersom? Probably.

You saw not one but two large creatures. Do you think that there will be a limit to how far the nest studies will be allowed to go? If the nest residues say Sasquatch will we be allowed to know it? Is Dr. Todd Disotell really free to make that kind of an announcement? It makes me wonder........  

Edited by hiflier

On that note, why would any proponent who believes Sasquatch is a real creature even think that a government agency wouldn't already have a type specimen? That a government agency wouldn't already have documentation? That a government agency is already studying and keeping track of these creatures? I mean, if it's all that important, does anyone think that Sasquatch is just being ignored? How can a large hairy biped with a shoulder span of 3-4 feet just be ignored. I still get blown away with such realizations every time I watch the stabilized PGF. I have NOT gotten desensitized as a result of frequent viewing. Patty STILL creates a deep impact behind everything I say and write about, every thread I start, and every aspect of field research and researchers that I read about.

It's not an obsession- it's a reality arrived at through logic. And the whole government surveillance dialogue as far as what they know? Logic. A government agency may also know if the creature existed once but no longer. I think it would even be a relief for it if no more creatures existed. But everything points to Sasquatch as still being around. It makes for a tremendous dynamic that should not be, and should never be, underestimated. It's the only thing that keeps the fire hot for discovery and for finding ways to create that discovery. Underestimate nothing.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, hiflier said:

On a side note, it would be awfully hard for a government surveillance device to miss something like that- and on a road no less. YA THINK? And yet these creatures get seen WITHOUT surveillance devices. I don't get it. I will put it another way. Government people watch these Forums. So people know who's thinking and who is not, who is in the field and who is not, where researchers are and where they are not. So no one is  hiding anything here. The nests are known about, the fact that I KNOW that they know is known about, and they know there are people out there trying to shoot one, who they are, and where they are.

That was 1990. There were no such forums then. If the gov't really does watch things like this (and I doubt that very much) they are about 28 years too late.

2 hours ago, salubrious said:

If the gov't really does watch things like this (and I doubt that very much) they are about 28 years too late.

Seeing as how roughly a trillion dollars worth of economic structure is riding on non-discovery I don't doubt at all that someone is watching.

• Upvote 2