Belief in Reality of Bigfoot

Explorer

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

Little green people as you put it, would hopefully be friendly, but as advanced as they would need to be for interstellar travel? They would probably view us as ants to be stepped on.

I hate when that happens ;) 

Guest OntarioSquatch

One of the key components of the “alien” visitation phenomenon, and its influence is the philosophy of what can and can’t be done with life. The influence extends to the Bigfoot phenomenon, but it’s not easy to figure out, and I don’t know of anyone here who has even the basic knowledge required to effectively tackle such an issue. Which again brings up the question of whether or not the phenomena is out of our league. I’m convinced that it is to a large extent, and will be for some time

Edited by OntarioSquatch

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Bigfoot? Forget it. If real and present? The human researcher is the one most likely to be probed and studied..... not the other way around.

Good point and spot on! ;)

Oh I know, just a little ribbing, all in good humor.

It is the point to make on this topic, though, and you put it so succinctly.

2 hours ago, norseman said:

To which they respond... your either mistaken or crazy.

Great answer. Nice fella obviously mistaken.:D

33 minutes ago, ioyza said:

;)Oh I know, just a little ribbing, all in good humor.

It is the point to make on this topic, though, and you put it so succinctly.

I dont think you truly grasp the difference between an ape man who lives in a forest and a being from a type 3 civilization......

;)

i.e., it one thing to be a being that grew up here; it's entirely another to get here from light years away and take this planet 'downtown'.

A supreme leader from a type 3 civilization could point to a galaxy.. an entire galaxy and say "that's mine!" Billions of stars, trillions of planets.....

Hey, as long as we are allowed to live here and chase Sasquatches then life is good right? I'm a simple person. ;) 

Edited by hiflier

Guest OntarioSquatch

Other organizations of intelligent beings may have different levels of authority for much of their technological evolution, but if they have a single supreme leader, then they won’t be much more advanced than us. 

Any control that that they will want to have over land and life will either be for scientific advancement or upholding whatever philosophy they have on how life should be treated. Exploration and conquest for ego and thrills is out of the question.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

4 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

scientific advancement or upholding whatever philosophy they have on how life should be treated

With all due respect, OS, those two things can be mutually exclusive?

Guest OntarioSquatch

My mistake if I made it sound like they’re mutually exclusive. I believe they have both, but surprisingly, with sasquatch in particular, I think it has more to do with the latter. The main theory put forward by the Aviary is that the “alien” phenomena in general has in recent times had mostly to do with them influencing us in a way that’ll get us to evolve our philosophy and technology in the way that they want us to, and is not so much about their own scientific advancement.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

10 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

My mistake if I made it sound like they’re mutually exclusive

Oh, no mistake made, my friend. I was actually stating that the two could definitely be mutually exclusive- science and philosophy and the promotion of either. You and could have some fine discussions WRT the Aviary. Maybe we will some day :) Along with the Rockefeller Initiative and Zero Point Energy to include Searl, Roschin and Godin, American Anti-Gravity, and other such things.

Edited by hiflier