spudsquatch

Can anyone enhance this image?

spudsquatch

Thanks Pat,

My buddy would be quite happy to have the Hulk squatting on his land. He'd sure come in handy for lanscapping :)

He had ruled out his tenant. I belive he said his tenant was not in town.

And who ever it was avoided him. Right after he took the picture he went to the right which would have intersected the path that the figure was headed. It must have ducked or jump into the bushes or somethng cause he would have seen it if it had still been there a few moments later.

I was kind of thinking a trespaser with a full mosquito netting suit on.

But the apparent left arm size and pecs makes it interesting.

zman1967

Foliage...LOL.  That is funny.

Do not think it is foliage.  It is most likely a person with a backpack on.  The "pecs" are probably just the padded straps of a backpack.  If they are green in color it is probably just camo colored clothing.  

WSA

You can of course see what you want to see here, but I'm seeing a man carrying a small deer on this left shoulder, hindquarters first, back legs dangling. Oh, and he wears a really nice mullet.

rmac-69

First, IMO this is definitely a living breathing biped. Second, how did he/they not notice this thing walking just some 200 ft away? Either he is playing you as a prank spudsquatch. Or you are playing field. The BF field that is.  

xspider1
BFF Donor

That is definitely the Incredible Hulk on a bad hair day.  JJ, interesting pic spud.  8 )

clownboy

Really? No one remembers the Green Gargantua? Scarred me for life when I was 5.

Kaiju-GREEN-GARGANTUA.jpg

norseman
BFF Donor

Doesn’t look like foliage or shadows to me. It could certainly be a person though.

Patterson-Gimlin

Looks like a fit person wearing a hoodie. Definitely not foliage or our favorite  creature.