Urban Bigfoot Seriously? (3)

ioyza

9 hours ago, ioyza said:

ShadowBorn if this is someone messing with me, they're messing with me specifically, because I've never seen anyone so much as glance at these structures, and why would they, it's right in front of an elementary school,

1 minute ago, ioyza said:

When the summer came and went and the stick-builder was nowhere to be found

Ioyza your most likely answer lies in the two quotes above. 

I can say with 100% confidence that those 'stick structures' are not BF-related, and definitely not evidence of a 'bigfoot migratory route' but I will say you have a very active imagination.

2 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Ioyza your most likely answer lies in the two quotes above. 

Yes, that would help to ensure the structures would go unnoticed by all but the most observant and fringe-interested passersby. But where were the kids in September and October? And what is their attachment with this particular tree? And why are they only interested in stick building if they also get pneumonia with it? Where are their parents? lol

8 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

but I will say you have a very active imagination.

Thank you kindly, it's an important asset for a scientist.

I found a femur bone in the Selkirk mtns cracked open by the hammer and anvil technique.

That absolutely requires thumbs! Exciting find! 

But humans have thumbs too and cannot be ruled out.

I'm skeptical as well, but playing devil's advocate with myself (yay, circular circularity!) it would seem that they wouldn't waste time to stop and build stuff if they could be traveling, so the location would have to be adjacent to some sort of bottleneck where they have to wait ... that, or a place for an adult to cache youngsters while it goes in search of food.  

So .. questions.   Have you investigated the location at night?   How dark is the location of the structure / construction ... all night?    Are there times it is lit up and times it is not?    What sort of bottleneck, likely an area that is well lit part of the night but dark later, is there nearby in what would otherwise seem to be viable travel cover?    A road adjacent to extensive cover?   Sports field that is dark in the middle of the night but lit up in use 'til 10:00 pm?  That sort of thing.

I think to get a clear picture, you need to look at that location at night regarding cover / concealment if only because of darkness.  You also should look nearby to see if there's a resource near the location that makes it a rational hiding / waiting spot .. food, travel, etc.

MIB

1 hour ago, ioyza said:

Yes, that would help to ensure the structures would go unnoticed by all but the most observant and fringe-interested passersby. But where were the kids in September and October? And what is their attachment with this particular tree? And why are they only interested in stick building if they also get pneumonia with it? Where are their parents? lol

Thank you kindly, it's an important asset for a scientist.

Pneumonia? Really? Seems like you'e

Really reaching  or.

Do you have any published works that we could read.

10 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Pneumonia? Really? Seems like you'e

Really reaching  or.

Wow.  

The ignore feature is your friend, people. It's time for me, fer shur, to hit the button. 

I believe it was Stan Courtney that mentioned BF riding the rails......

Also, lots of railcar thefts occur in those areas where you have multiple people breaking into railcars and unloading the merch...all undetected...

WHEN THE BFF JUMPED THE SHARK.

Or, When The BFF rode the Metra past Soldier Field, Shedd Aquarium, & disembarked on the Midway Plaisance, before swimming the Chicago River.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MIB said:

I'm skeptical as well, but playing devil's advocate with myself (yay, circular circularity!) it would seem that they wouldn't waste time to stop and build stuff if they could be traveling, so the location would have to be adjacent to some sort of bottleneck where they have to wait ... that, or a place for an adult to cache youngsters while it goes in search of food.  

So .. questions.   Have you investigated the location at night?   How dark is the location of the structure / construction ... all night?    Are there times it is lit up and times it is not?    What sort of bottleneck, likely an area that is well lit part of the night but dark later, is there nearby in what would otherwise seem to be viable travel cover?    A road adjacent to extensive cover?   Sports field that is dark in the middle of the night but lit up in use 'til 10:00 pm?  That sort of thing.

I think to get a clear picture, you need to look at that location at night regarding cover / concealment if only because of darkness.  You also should look nearby to see if there's a resource near the location that makes it a rational hiding / waiting spot .. food, travel, etc.

MIB

Have not investigated the area at night for safety reasons. The naive students that take the university's unofficial motto ("The place where fun goes to die") too seriously and don't walk back from the library until 1 am end up in a Security Alert email the following day. This stretch of road and median is a thin buffer between the ivory tower and the destitute. 

I imagine there basically never are people there late enough at night. You're right that I should find some way to get a bit better picture of what it's like at night though. Let me walk you through the closeup though:

CIraed1h.png

So this middle section between the two roads is actually sunken down maybe 15 feet, and probably is unlit at night. The white structure is a skating rink. Across the street is a small stand of dense trees and bushes that surround a power bunker of some kind (I've wondered before if they might use that as their hiding/waiting spot, though it seems extremely risky to corner yourself in a bunker if someone does happen to look in there). The pink star is the structure. Then it's a straight shot on the sunken part of the median to the train tracks and a short distance north before the tracks go through some decent tree cover. The tracks are elevated.

The relevant questions I don't know the answers to are: How late are campus security guards on the corners? How much lighting is there, and does any of it turn off at any point?

All things considered, it's pretty exposed, but exposed to who? I think they could make sure no one is around before making a move, and it wouldn't take long. Still, it doesn't explain the exposed spot for the structure. I don't really know about that. Maybe it's meant to be easily spotted by the sasquatch making the trip the next night. Or they know it will be ignored if it's in front of the school (seriously). Or they want people like me to notice it.

1 minute ago, OntarioSquatch said:

ioyza, you wouldn’t happen to be River or Tontar, would you? 

Considering I don't know what you're talking about, my guess is no.

2 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

ioyza, you wouldn’t happen to be River or Tontar, would you? 

You just know something's afoot ;)  when OS  and I agree with each other.

Not river, not Tontar, but there's definitely some angling going on here.

Wait is that an ice skating rink in the middle of the Bigfoot super highway?

Bet that gets pretty crowded in the winter, even when it's snowing, probably has lights, and is a popular date night attraction.

When do you think Bigfoot saunters by the ice rink IOYZA?

A Bigfoot hotspot indeed:

766c233229b24325940b2d655c29fadd1.jpg

• WV FOOTER unlocked this topic