Urban Bigfoot Seriously? (3)

ioyza

Well, if nothing else I suppose it's been interesting seeing how a calm explanation of detailed observations and some original thoughts about them trigger folks' egos and paranoias. 

• Upvote 3

Yes, we are all triggered.

Actually though, you are correct, if there is a Bigfoot, and it hasn't been discovered yet, then it must be able to live in plain sight of 3 million people, and ride trains, and porpoise down the Chicago River without being noticed.  

You have singlehandedly PROVEN the supernatural Bigfoot theory.

Congrats.

Guest OntarioSquatch

It’s a reminder of how online forums and YouTube are often poor sources of reports, as they often attract individuals with “interesting” motives. Luckily for them, they can post whatever they want, and get away with it nearly every time. Come one, come all

That's pretty low, OS. I've defended you in the past, but this is beyond the pale. 

Onto ignore for you, too!

46 minutes ago, ioyza said:

Well, if nothing else I suppose it's been interesting seeing how a calm explanation of detailed observations and some original thoughts about them trigger folks' egos and paranoias. 

Yes, extremely interesting........... Very, very instructive. 

• Upvote 1

Eh, I can't say I really take offense, though I'm not quite sure where OS arrived at the conclusion I'm messing with anyone. It's not "low" so much as paranoid/delusional.

Well, shall we get back to the usual business of analyzing the PGF and arguing about what probabilistic reasoning says about the non-existence of bigfoot? I'll keep you posted if I find anything else and you can all re-regurgitate your gifs and witticisms. 

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure which is more far fetched: aliens created bigfoot, or bigfoots detour into Chicago (and somehow know their way around), stopping only to arrange a small pile of twigs, and then porpoise their way out. 

You decide. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ioyza said:

Eh, don't let em get to you.  That's the MO they pull.  Basically flood the thread with that 'stuff' until folks lose interest.

While I don't necessarily subscribe to the BF in Chicago stuff.  What you have is pretty interesting and I'd be interested in hearing if you come up with anything else.

In SE Wisconsin, there are some pretty crazy reports, covering many decades outside of populated areas.  (Not only BF, but dogmen as well)

3 minutes ago, dmaker said:

I'm not sure which is more far fetched: aliens created bigfoot, or bigfoots detour into Chicago (and somehow know their way around), stopping only to arrange a small pile of twigs, and then porpoise their way out. 

You decide. 

Not to derail, but it won't be long before alien life forms are proven.....

Hard to believe?  Yes.  Far fetched?  Well...it's a big ol' goofy world dmaker......

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

For the record, I believe there are sasquatch in the Chicago area, and that there’s a direct connection to the UFO phenomenon, but I don’t think ioyza’s alleged experiences are indicative of it. At most, it was inspired by the real thing. Of course, not that ioyza has identified the real thing. If he did, I don’t think we would be seeing such posts from him.

5 hours ago, ioyza said:

Your 'observations' come across as trolling mate.

You're the second person to claim a BF in Chicago.

Good luck with that.

No publications, no proof, goodbye

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

For the record, I believe there are sasquatch in the Chicago area, and that there’s a direct connection to the UFO phenomenon, but I don’t think ioyza’s alleged experiences are indicative of it. At most, it was inspired by the real thing. Of course, not that ioyza has identified the real thing. If he did, I don’t think we would be seeing such posts from him.

So other piles of sticks inside the Chicago city limits are legit?

But not the pile ioyza posted?

What method do you use to determine which pile of sticks was made by Bigfoot!?

1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Your 'observations' come across as trolling mate.

No.   Maybe hoax, maybe not, but not trolling.  

What you do is trolling.  From Merriam-Webster: Definition of troll. 2 :a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Internet trolls.

You have not offered a single thing of value, you just run around belittling others, derailing discussions.  You don't even ask intelligent questions, you just accuse.   Look in the mirror: you're the troll, not ioyza.  

MIB

• Upvote 4

ioyza, is there any history of a pyromaniac in the area?  I ask because that looks like someone was getting ready to start a fire there and may have been interrupted or maybe they were expecting the leaves to fall and were then going to torch the tree. 

I only offer that as a suggestion based on the fact I lived somewhere that had a pyromaniac and he'd tie twine to tree limbs and light it on fire trying to burn the tree.  He didn't do it all the time either, but tried it a couple times a year.

I'm not dismissing your speculation, but just offering food for thought.

• WV FOOTER unlocked this topic