The Sasquatch Mind.....and Body

hiflier

19 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I'm not sure who has mastered what but I would bet the farm on one thing. If you put that military guy out in the remote wilderness by himself, with AR-15 and exoskeleton included, I'd bet a sasquatch would take him in a nanosecond if it wanted to.

Fine. But as the masters of the planet, we have a much wider arsenal than that. 

What defense does Bigfoot have against an Abrams or an Apache??? None. Run and hide if you can.

B1DBC6C4-309D-488F-8584-396E7D484DFF.jpeg

FD6F6257-6977-4789-9119-C792125A9AAD.jpeg

That H.U.L.C. exo-skeleton is ancient tech by today's standards, dating back 15 years. Tier one operators began testing the Lockheed K-SRD system last year; in one test, men that could do 20-25 squats with a 185 pound load were able to do over 50. With that kind of lifting ability, why settle for an M-4 when you could rock and roll with, say, a mini-gun. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, norseman said:

What defense does Bigfoot have against an Abrams or an Apache??? None. Run and hide if you can.

Steep mountains, deep canyons, and heavy timber nullify tanks.  Add winter weather, especially wind and fog, and the chopper is grounded, too.   Strangely enough, that's where most of the bigfoot tracks are, too.   "Hmmm ...."

MIB

The point is technological evolution is definitely tied to brain evolution. It has nothing to do with intelligence. ALL creatures are intelligent. But Humans are the only ones who can couple an incredible imagination to its intelligence capacity. In principle, animals use tools, each use them according to their body shape. Some pick up a stick with a beak, others with a hand. The difference? Man has developed thousands uses for a stick- not just using it as a device to poke into an termite nest or fish algae off the surface of a pond. Sasquatch seems to be a little more advanced in its stick use so there is a tiny spark of imagination there? But what it takes is the ability to imagine a result ahead of time. It takes more than just knowledge, it takes being able to project that knowledge into the future and visualize possible outcomes.

In the evolutionary sense it's a long way down the path to create a wheel. Even Humans who had the wheel didn't think to use it for transporting things until around 5,000 years ago. It was initially used for just making pottery. So where does that leave Sasquatch? Who BTW, in the past, HAS been seen and HAS been shot. And here's the thing: if Humans wanted to find something- even another Human- and kill it then they would. Period. I also don't think for a minute that Sasquatch could be poached for the same reason that everyone gives for it not being found.   

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Steep mountains, deep canyons, and heavy timber nullify tanks.  Add winter weather, especially wind and fog, and the chopper is grounded, too.   Strangely enough, that's where most of the bigfoot tracks are, too.   "Hmmm ...."

MIB

Ok. So instead of “mastering the planet” Bigfoot is hiding in some deep dark evergreen canyon away from human weapons of war.

While we hide in our concrete cave-hives.

You still weren't getting me earlier, and biotech is not a counterexample to what I mean. Technological advancement is a totally separate process from evolution, which acts on DNA. It seems to me that if you start solving all your problems with technology as we have, you displace the environmental pressures that cause the evolutionary process; your technology "evolves" to address these pressures, but your species' genes don't. There will be counterexamples you could come up with, the immune system being a big one, but I think for macroscopic traits it will mostly hold up.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to take this idea of Human technological advance to the next level. I've spoken in depth regarding the capabilities of today's surveillance advances with regard to the "where is Sasquatch" conundrum. And the notion that government keeps an eye on it. What is afoot now is that Wi-Fi has become it's own atmosphere. What do I mean by that? I'll cite an atmosphere consisting of air molecules as a sort of control base. Let's say that someone wants to track me and my whereabouts and even what I'm doing and in which direction I might be going. From a hidden position one cannot use air molecules to do that.

But with Wi-Fi they can. Wi-Fi permeates our surroundings almost everywhere we go now. Everywhere we live. As we move we disturb that radio 'atmosphere. Parts of us reflect it, parts of us absorb it. And believe it or not studies have shown that someone can use Wi-Fi to do something that the HAL 9000 computer did in Stanley Kubreck's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey.. Wi-Fi can read lips and a Wi-Fi doesn't even need to be in the same room as the subject it's monitoring. It can even pick up heart rates and breathing. I can 'read' what fingers are typing on a keyboard without accessing the keyboard itself- it just senses one's fingermotions. It can pick out one person in six with amazing accuracy- nearly 90%- just on their shape, walking gait, and other minute personal traces.

I'm saying this: our technology has unbelievable surveillance capabilities so I have no doubts whatsoever that government DEFINITELY KNOWS about Sasquatch even just through border patrol surveillance of say, the region of the PacNW. We as members need to be fully aware of that when we discuss things like population, travel corridors, mating areas, and other subjects. The bottom line in MHO is that we and the general population are the last to know. We've ALWAYS been the last to know and Sasquatch's existence is a case in point. Think about all of this for a moment. It's why I think we mostly bark up the wrong trees in our quest for the truth. What gets me with all of this is that habituators somehow think that as long as they don't say where their Sasquatches are then no one knows. And they are wrong. If they and there neighbors, no matter how far dispersed, have Wi-Fi then there is no doubt that their Sasquatches are known about. These are things we need to keep in mind.

https://www.inc.com/joseph-steinberg/how-wifi-lets-people-read-your-lips-identity-you-and-read-your-writing.html

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Is the military conducting war against BF?    If so we would have a lot of evidence of that.   The military cannot do much of what it is capable without breaking things and a lot of use of noisy weapons.     The only time I have seen anything that introduces the military equipment in BF country,   it was just a matter of a military helicopter shuttling back and forth in an area where they should not have been.    Certainly the military may or might have had an interest in BF just as they have had interest in using horses before WWI or dolphins delivering mines and gathering intelligence more recently.      While dolphins are known to be easily trainable,  somehow I get the impression that BF would not be interested in helping humans fight each other.   BF seem to have their own agenda which normally excludes humans.   The infra-sound thing might be or have been of interest to the military.    The problem with infra-sound is that it is like poison gas, non-directional, and can do as much damage to friendlies as the enemy.

The military might have investigated that or what BF can do related to it,  and even decided it not to be of much value.   But if that happened,  it and the military's interest in BF would be still classified and will be for decades.      You can be sure, that with domestic surveillance of internet content,  talk of infra-sound use that can debilitate humans,  creatures that are reported to go invisible,   the claim that BF are extraterrestrial,  reports of BF sightings on military reservations,   something would have triggered flags in the intelligence community and military intelligence,    files created, and teams assembled to see if there is anything to all this BF stuff.     You can be sure that someone in that community will read what I have just written and probably get a chuckle out of it.   Thank you for your service!

Hiflier:  Related to your last post and intelligence gathering,   I found it quite remarkable that a NEON site was built right in the middle of my research area.   Was it my postings and experiences that made that happen?     After the site was constructed, I found my last BF footprint, on a trail overlooking the site. 

IMG_1102.JPG

Yes, I'm aware of the program. In a way it's a more sophisticated system based on an older idea that I had researched years ago that has it's base concept, testing, and implementation done through UCLA. That program was called the Center For Embedded Network (CENS) at the time back in 2002. Yes, I've been on this kind of stuff for a long time which is why my typical surveillance dialogue has been so pointed and consistent: http://auvac.org/people-organizations/view/386

• Development and deployment of new measurement tools and techniques to identify the sources and fates of chemical and biological pollutants in natural, urban, and agricultural watersheds and coastal zones.
  • Developing cameras and image analysis approaches that assist scientists in making biological observations. Together the camera and analysis systems comprise a new type of biosensor that takes measurements otherwise unobservable to humans.
  • Harnessing the technological power of mobile phones and the ubiquitous wireless infrastructure for applications in areas as diverse as public health, environmental protection, urban planning, and cultural expression, each of which is influenced by independent personal behaviors adding up in space in time.

Remember, that program was 15 years ago! So I'm not all that surprised that today a facility now resides in your research area. By now, none of us should be. Both programs were supported by the National Science Foundation which I think is the chief instrument in pressuring mainstream science to NOT investigate anything related to Our Hairy Friend- at least publicly. So, my friend, shall we bring everyone up to speed on NEON? I think so:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Ecological_Observatory_Network

BTW, nice print, thank you for posting it. And good call on the flexible tape measure, lighter and easier to pack too.

Edited by hiflier

4 hours ago, ioyza said:

While we hide in our concrete cave-hives.

You still weren't getting me earlier, and biotech is not a counterexample to what I mean. Technological advancement is a totally separate process from evolution, which acts on DNA. It seems to me that if you start solving all your problems with technology as we have, you displace the environmental pressures that cause the evolutionary process; your technology "evolves" to address these pressures, but your species' genes don't. There will be counterexamples you could come up with, the immune system being a big one, but I think for macroscopic traits it will mostly hold up.

We don’t hide in our concrete hives. We exist (or our technology)in the North Pole and the South Pole and every point in between. Plus the moon, Venus, mars, Jupiter all the way out to Pluto. We are voraciously curious species.

And technological advancement is not a totally separate process from evolution.....far from it. We know that most Neanderthals were right handed because the bone in their left arm was bowed and heavier. They aimed the shaft of their spear with their right hand and drove the spear into animals with their left hand. The spear literally shaped them physically. And with each generation they became stronger and stronger.

Our massive thumb muscle and truly opposeable thumb which is in stark contrast to other apes was a result of manipulating and flaking rocks into stone tools used for cutting, scraping, poking, meat and hides and vegetation to eat, build clothes and shelters...... 

Cyborgs of the future are just a natural extension of this process that has transformed a knuckle walking Chimp like ancestor into Homo Sapiens. We are our inventions and they are us. And this pace is becoming rather fast, far outstripping natural selection. But its not separate from it.

• Upvote 1

Just a quick follow up on the NEON program- specifically for the facility (called "Abby Road") in Washington state mentioned by SWWASAS. There's another being built in Oregon. I think it would be beneficial to understand what the facility does and what is available to researchers of ALL levels, not just scientists. It does appear that data is and will be available on mammals. Anyway check this out, take some time to read through it- like the FAQ section, and see what you think, i.e., how would this be beneficial to Sasquatch researchers........or not: http://www.neonscience.org/field-sites/field-sites-map/ABBY

On 1/26/2018 at 1:13 AM, norseman said:

Fine. But as the masters of the planet, we have a much wider arsenal than that. 

B1DBC6C4-309D-488F-8584-396E7D484DFF.jpeg

FD6F6257-6977-4789-9119-C792125A9AAD.jpeg

Norse, you are 100% correct that on a macro level, sasquatches could never compete with humans. Our weapons are too devastating. My point was that on a micro level, in their environment, there isn't a human alive that could compete with them.

I agree. But that wasn’t the original question. It was purposed that because we rely on technology we are not masters of the planet.

BFF Patron

The masters of the planet are always the survivors.   Who that is, has yet to be determined and we are only one asteroid away from finding out.   

On 1/26/2018 at 10:56 AM, SWWASAS said:

I found it quite remarkable that a NEON site was built right in the middle of my research area.

Do you think the strange enclosure you found was part of the NEON site?   Or was that something else?

I was looking at the location from Oregon.   Interesting spot.   It is housed within an experimental forest run by Oregon State University.   For those who don't know, OSU is one of the top forestry schools in the nation and has a number of experimental forests in different biomes around the state.   The location is indeed a good area for bigfooting ... but not uniquely so.   There are dozens of spots within a few miles that should be at least as good so unless the folks at the experimental forest are having interaction, I don't think it is bigfoot-related.   The NEON site appears related to hydrology and stream biology.   It would make incredible sense, from a modern forestry perspective, to study the effects of various forestry practices on downstream siltation, water temperature, dissolved oxygen, maybe even impacts of various fertilizers used in reforesting in a controlled environment that the experimental forest would provide.

I'm just not seeing conspiracy here, nothing nefarious.  No spooks in the shadows.   What I see is industry (forestry) and academia joining forces to do responsible science.  

MIB

Edited by MIB