Sign in to follow this  
OkieFoot

If the PGF is fake, all of this has to be true.

SweatyYeti

^

Here are a few very similar details between the backside of Patty, and that Gorilla, hiflier...

Patty_Gorilla_Comp3.jpg

6 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

That is an understatement. I think we could make a better argument for skeptics than what they do.

I agree, Bill....for the most part, our analyses leave their garbage analysis 'in the dust'. ;) 

• Upvote 2

xspider1
BFF Donor

Nice images for comparison, SweatyYeti.  And, well said above, hiflier!   Those details are very in-tune with this topic which is a really good one.  Thx OkieFoot!  8  D   The number of very unlikely conditions that would need to exist in order for this film to be a fake boggles the mind.  Near the top of that list for me is the fact that no Bigfoot costume has ever been as intriguing as the PGf subject.  This isn't the tooth-fairy or Nessie because we have undeniable film and physical evidence!

Edited by xspider1

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
10 hours ago, xspider1 said:

Nice images for comparison, SweatyYeti.  And, well said above, hiflier!   Those details are very in-tune with this topic which is a really good one.  Thx OkieFoot!  8  D   The number of very unlikely conditions that would need to exist in order for this film to be a fake boggles the mind.  Near the top of that list for me is the fact that no Bigfoot costume has ever been as intriguing as the PGf subject.  This isn't the tooth-fairy or Nessie because we have undeniable film and physical evidence!

spider, you stated that very well. That is what kept coming to my mind as I would read something about the PGF and think of it in terms of the film was a hoax. As   you mentioned, when you start looking at all these conditions that would have to be true if the film was a hoax, the list just kept getting longer and longer.

Besides the lack of a replication in 50 years, another key item for me is the suit maker making a suit that would show muscle movement and muscle contours when the fabric that was necessary to show this was not even available in 1967. Now that's a mystery.

Here's some food for thought: If the PGF is a hoax, why doesn't any of the evidence point to "hoax"?

Backdoc
BFF Donor

...If the PGF is a hoax what must be true?

-They created a suit whose toes extend on the walking motion.

-They created a suit which happens to look on the film at 100ft like the muscle movements absorb the step down shock on the turn back at the thigh area.

-They were not afraid analysis of the claimed site would be a tell to a hoax so they told people the exact spot the PGF was filmed/ claimed encounter.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

...If the PGF is a hoax what must be true?

-They created a suit whose toes extend on the walking motion.

-They created a suit which happens to look on the film at 100ft like the muscle movements absorb the step down shock on the turn back at the thigh area.

-They were not afraid analysis of the claimed site would be a tell to a hoax so they told people the exact spot the PGF was filmed/ claimed encounter.

When Richard Henry studied each and every track he was certain that he found the point where Patty turned where she looked back because that turn caused the track to rotate a bit.  There is no doubt that whatever anyone wishes to believe what Patty is - she made the tracks over that sandbar.

• Upvote 2

gigantor
On 11/16/2017 at 10:53 PM, hiflier said:

You mean like this guy, g?

DiaperButt.jpg

No. I mean the diaper-butt, like here:

patty3.png

patty4.pngPatty-240.gif

Bigfoothunter
9 hours ago, gigantor said:

No. I mean the diaper-butt, like here:

patty3.png

patty4.pngPatty-240.gif

The diaper butt nonsense should be first determined just how much of that effect is due to the length of the hair covering the buttocks? Next is to determine how much of that is due to the matting of the hair? Then is the 'diaper butt' effect common among humans and the answer is "YES"! This forum has had this discussion many times and images of people with a similar looking rump as Patty's was shown numerous times. So why is the "diaper butt' look a mystery at this point!

If a Baboon's rump was covered in hair like Patty's - would it not have a diaper appearance - of course! (see pic 1)  And if the Baboon stood upright - it would look ever more like a diapered butt.

Next is a photo of a Gorilla in profile that has the partial appearance of a diapered butt (see pic 2) while and earlier photo of this specimen from behind had shown the subjects rump to be muscled (see pic 3). This was a good example of how the length of the fur can be misleading when it comes to what is actually underneath.

Then there are humans who also demonstrate a "diaper butt" appearance (see pic 4) Imagine several inches of fur on the woman rump ... is someone want to suggest that a costume maker purposely added a "diaper butt" appearance - I don't think so. I say the upright posture has everything to do with the illusion of wearing a diaper. Note in  (pic 5) that when a Gorilla is bent forward the diaper effect is not pronounced. 

A forum search Under "diaper butt" quickly shows us the following images of both men and women who show the diaper effect(see pics 6 and 7) So what is there about this natural appearance is there that a few cannot come to grips with? (Pic 6) came from the Photobucket account of Kitakaze. I not see that set of images before then. I realized then that Kitakaze had not been eager to share them and the answer seemed obvious in m y view. Getting back to the effect that hair might play on this illusion of having a "diaper butt" ... (pic 7) is offered once again. So excuse me if I don't see what the big mystery is about this whole "diaper butt" effect. I know there have been those who have posted that no creature on earth has the appearance of a diapered butt, but that myth has been dug up and buried several times over. If someone wishes to explore a mystery, then take on how the subject that walked over the sandbar in Roger's film was able to leave tracks so deep in a substrate that other men could not do. A heavy creature with a real working mechanical foot is one answer while the beating of plaster cast and/or hand sculpted tracks without leaving any sign of surrounding ground disturbances is just ridiculous.

baboons-004.jpg

gorilla butt hair.jpg

DiaperButt.jpg.1ac0928d002d647c8026f95cd9049f8e.jpg

0424-kim-kardashian-mexico-fame-primary-1200x630_large.jpg

gorilla butt.jpg

Bigleg5b.thumb.jpg.c217baf3f052d043bfabdf693a9eb80b.jpg

595ec70005821_diaperbuttcomparison1b(2).jpg.4ba6c99ea33ecdbfb4ae6285bb28cee4.jpg

SweatyYeti

^

There is no need to post some of those pics, Bill.  It's not a good look. 

I don't see any "diaper" appearance to Patty's butt. It's shape matches exactly the shape of a normal human buttocks...

Body_Contour_Comp1_B.jpg

In fact, the entire backside of Patty's body matches the body contour of real, live Primates....from the contour of the head...to the neck....to the back...to the buttocks....and to the back of the upper and lower legs. 

Try doing that with a 'monkey suit', and see how difficult, or impossible, it is to achieve that degree of a match. ;) 

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

^^

Sweaty, the short video you've posted before that shows Patty's buttocks moving independently of each other as she walked speaks against any padding in the buttocks. If there was any padding, it would cover up any visible muscle movement in the buttocks. So, this means;

If the PGF was a hoax and the subject did have padding in the buttocks, it means Bob Gimlin lied to John Green when he told John he could see muscles moving "clearly underneath the hair"; and the buttocks were one of the muscles he mentioned he could see"move clearly".

Bigfoothunter
2 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

^

There is no need to post some of those pics, Bill.  It's not a good look.

In fact, the entire backside of Patty's body matches the body contour of real, live Primates....from the contour of the head...to the neck....to the back...to the buttocks....and to the back of the upper and lower legs.

Of course it is not a good look, but it is still a natural phenomenon. A Plastic Surgeon who is a member of this forum spoke about this being something he see's often in his line of work. So it puzzles me why anyone would have reservations when it comes to the look of Patty's rump when there are so many unknown factors as to Patty's age, the condition of the hair when it comes to length and matting. I'm beyond puzzled why someone would think someone like Patterson would make such a well built costume that shows facial movements - muscle movements - and contours of muscles that seemingly flex on cue just as they are supposed to - but would then create a rump that is not realistic. Or was Roger such a genius that he purposely created a diaper butt look to off-set his being a highly skilled seamstress, able to create the special effects of muscle movement ahead of his time, and provide 4-way stretch fabric 20 years ahead of anyone else alive. And to hold to such nonsense despite all the other evidence that was left on that sandbar such as tracks that hinge mid-foot - show pressure cracks - displaying a 4+ foot stride - and continue pressing tracks into the ground that was under the gravel that continued on over the remainder of the track-way.

When I read some post here I am reminded of the silly character "Dot" as seen on the comedy show MAD TV.

Dot on mad tv.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Squatchy McSquatch
On 11/15/2017 at 10:39 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Do you have any moving or still photos of a Bigfoot/Sasquatch? For the sake of comparison? Wrt the PGF? 

Like clockwork...

Photos of gorillas, baboons, naked old ladies and the inevitable Kardashian bikini shot.

Not even BFH, who claims to have a pic similar to Patty, has the salt to post it for a direct comparison.

Pathetic...

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Of course it is not a good look, but it is still a natural phenomenon. 

So is 'losing your lunch', Bill....but we don't need pictures of that, either.  

Given the fact that those pics are rude lookin'....and that they won't accomplish a danged thing....I would think that they just aren't worth posting. 

4 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

^^

Sweaty, the short video you've posted before that shows Patty's buttocks moving independently of each other as she walked speaks against any padding in the buttocks. If there was any padding, it would cover up any visible muscle movement in the buttocks. 

This is the animation. Okie... :) ...

C8ButtSepF308F309AG1Large1.gif

I agree, 100%....that independent movement of the two sides of the buttocks speaks very strongly against Patty's large butt being the result of padding.

Instead, it very simply indicates that it is a real, live butt.....(along with the rest of Patty's really, real body).  :drinks: 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 3

MIB
3 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Instead, it very simply indicates that it is a real, live butt.....(along with the rest of Patty's really, real body).  :drinks: 

A real Patty with a real butt?   That's too many things working out too perfectly ... must be a hoax.  Bwah hah hah hah hah hah !

MIB 

• Upvote 1

hiflier
BFF Donor

Another good one MIB, you're on a roll.

xspider1
BFF Donor

The animation above is great.  Those images combined with others such as this:  

Patty_111.jpg

</ends "diaper butt" completely>, imo   Of course, some "fake skeptics" will never accept that an unclassified primate might be similar in some ways to a classified primate.  That also must be true.  go figure 

Edited by xspider1

Sign in to follow this