Sign in to follow this  
OkieFoot

If the PGF is fake, all of this has to be true.

OldMort

Looks like you guys have finally proved it... Great work! Where do we go from here?

Squatchy McSquatch
On 11/18/2017 at 1:11 AM, gigantor said:

No. I mean the diaper-butt, like here:

patty3.png

patty4.pngPatty-240.gif

You mean the diaper-butt, like here?

diperbut.gif

SweatyYeti
On 11/17/2017 at 1:22 AM, xspider1 said:

Nice images for comparison, SweatyYeti.  And, well said above, hiflier!   Those details are very in-tune with this topic which is a really good one.  Thx OkieFoot!  8  D   The number of very unlikely conditions that would need to exist in order for this film to be a fake boggles the mind.  Near the top of that list for me is the fact that no Bigfoot costume has ever been as intriguing as the PGf subject.  This isn't the tooth-fairy or Nessie because we have undeniable film and physical evidence!

Thanks, xspider. :)  

There are quite a few details visible on Patty which match those seen on real animals, and humans. 

Suits tend to be deficient in details...especially on the smaller scale. This suit is a good example of that deficiency...

Monkey_Suit6.jpg

Someday, I may put together a post showing the many details seen on Patty, which match-up with those seen on real animals.

2 hours ago, OldMort said:

Looks like you guys have finally proved it... Great work! Where do we go from here?

Sounds like you have a problem with evidence which is pro-Bigfoot, Mort.  If so....then why are you a member of a Bigfoot forum???  :popcorn: 

Edited by SweatyYeti

gigantor
2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

You mean the diaper-butt, like here?

diperbut.gif

Yes, excellent example.  Was that a commercial? 

xspider1
BFF Donor

Did you notice that the bear has at least 2 triangles in its fur, McSquatch?  Of course you did.  It's funny how fur patterns make lines where there are skin creases caused by body parts bending (like at the waist and at the top of the thighs.)  That must be some kind of 'scientific indication' of a hoax, too bad the same thing happens in real animals all the time.

bear-vs-costume-triangles.jpg

SweatyYeti
4 hours ago, xspider1 said:

Did you notice that the bear has at least 2 triangles in its fur, McSquatch?  Of course you did.  It's funny how fur patterns make lines where there are skin creases caused by body parts bending (like at the waist and at the top of the thighs.)  That must be some kind of 'scientific indication' of a hoax, too bad the same thing happens in real animals all the time.

'Lines', and creases, most certainly do occur on real animals, xspider. Here is an example on a really, really real Gorilla's leg....(at the top of the thigh/"pant leg")...

Gorilla_Leg_Lines1.jpg

Another example, from the same video...

Gorilla_Leg_Lines2_B.jpg

Lines are simply the result of hair.....whether that hair is attached to skin, or to suit material.....it doesn't matter. Hair.....forms lines

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
15 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

So is 'losing your lunch', Bill....but we don't need pictures of that, either.  

Given the fact that those pics are rude lookin'....and that they won't accomplish a danged thing....I would think that they just aren't worth posting.

I did not bring up the term diaper butt once again, but as long as someone decides to throw it out there from time to time as if its something that should not be seen - I will explain the absurdity of it as it is a natural occurrence with some species. You are always more then welcome to put me on ignore so not to risk losing your lunch.  :)

6 hours ago, gigantor said:

Great ... now we have seen diaper butts on suits and on real specimens when in an upright posture - very suspicious to those who are uniformed as to the causes.

Now about those deep tracks the film subject with the diaper butt made over the PGF sandbar .... perhaps the padding was filled with lead?

20.jpg

^^

One more thing .... aside from the Gorilla have a quadruped's spine - its buttocks are attached to the back much higher than our own. So much so that it forms a line where it meets the back. The Sasquatch is a bi-ped which has an upright spine much like our own. The buttocks attach much lower near the waist which gives it a slightly different appearance.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Thanks, xspider. :)  

There are quite a few details visible on Patty which match those seen on real animals, and humans. 

Suits tend to be deficient in details...especially on the smaller scale. This suit is a good example of that deficiency...

Monkey_Suit6.jpg

Someday, I may put together a post showing the many details seen on Patty, which match-up with those seen on real animals.

Sounds like you have a problem with evidence which is pro-Bigfoot, Mort.  If so....then why are you a member of a Bigfoot forum???  :popcorn: 

When you look at the Patty "suit" with it's sophisticated details compared to the other plain, shapeless suits of that time, I once compared the Patty "suit" suddenly appearing in 1967 to the Red Baron suddenly showing up during WWI in an ME109. 

PBeaton
19 hours ago, gigantor said:

:)

• Upvote 1

xspider1
BFF Donor

^ Thx!  I thought that was a real BF for a sec!  </not really>  8  p

movie-bigfoot.jpg

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Sometimes I think real apes look more like a suit ( using the 'lines' characteristic ) than a man in a suit.  Do any skeptis really think real apes fail to exhibit these Lines, diaper butt, and so on?

what you point out on Patty I see on real apes.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

hiflier made a spot-on comment earlier in the thread; "There's always something about the whole picture that refutes the small detail". If you focus on one detail, another one will rise up and bite you in the diaper butt. For example:

Even though we see the same lines on a real animal as we see on Patty and in a man made fur suit; If someone believes lines on Patty points to "hoax", could they then explain where the suit maker got the necessary fabric that shows muscle movement and muscle contour that is also seen on Patty?

hiflier
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

If you focus on one detail, another one will rise up and bite you in the diaper butt

LMAO!  Hilarious comment, OkieFoot. But what you say is true. Hoaxers would ride three miles back to camp on horseback to retrieve plaster. They had a pack horse so not carrying plaster with them because it might tire the horses is a crock. Besides, there was a road close by. There are so many things that wouldn't jive either if the subject in the film was hoaxed. But, hey, if skeptics want to keep looking foolish then that's their prerogative.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

^^

To me, Roger's actions were not what you would expect from someone that made a hoax film.

He makes a hoax film, knows he'll need plaster for casts, but has to go all the way back to camp to get it; rushes to get the film developed when there would be no need to; seeks out movie studios with expertise in special effects to view the film; tries to get scientists to watch the film; tries to get people to the film site; the list could go on.

Is this what a hoaxer would do?  

• Upvote 1

xspider1
BFF Donor

But, he owed Vilma some money so that negates the PGf completely!   :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this