Bigfoot winter time survival

norseman

24 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

The USFS & US Fish and Wildlife can’t collect and analyze info on a phenomenon that they don’t have access to

Nobody can and isn't that the point?

24 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

Another issue is that even if they were studying the phenomenon, they wouldn’t be able to get far, which would make it a waste of time and money

Totally disagree. They may not get far studying the phenomenon but that is NOT the point. The fact that they would be studying the phenomenon at all is the point. I mean, what does it say if they are studying the phenomenon? It says the creature exists- whether it's a waste of time and money or not.

I have argued for at least  couple of years here on this Forum regarding the simple fact that we are not being told that Sasquatch exists when everything points to its existence. And nothing but sheer logic says there has been and is efforts to keep it from the public. Everything points to that too.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

I highly doubt that any government agency is studying the phenomenon. The inter-agency group known as the Aviary is the only government entity that I believe may have studyed it for some time, but they don’t revealing much using their real names. What would surprise a lot of researchers is that the CIA in general was briefed on the basics of certain major issues only recently and it was done in a presentation by the CIA’s own Dr. Ronald Pandolfi. Hearing that made me realize that the level of secrecy within the government is higher than many of us imagine. People in general don’t get briefed on anything unless it’s deemed necessary for their particular line of work

Guest OntarioSquatch
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Nobody can and isn't that the point?

Totally disagree. They may not get far studying the phenomenon but that is NOT the point. The fact that they would be studying the phenomenon at all is the point. I mean, what does it say if they are studying the phenomenon? It says the creature exists- whether it's a waste of time and money or not.

Those quotes were counter-arguments against the claim that those two agencies are keeping track of populations. To expand on the first one, I would ask how would they keep track of populations when experienced researchers can dedicate their entire life to the phenomenon and never collect any useful information in any form? The only thing left is unverified anecdotes in public databases that one can only test using psychoanalytical methods. 

Because there are of people in those agencies that are in the field like we are. And there is surveillance that has nothing to do with them but everything to do with Bigfoot. In either case there isn't a peep coming in real time out of anyone. In the know, not in the know no one. And if people are not in the know they may not have gotten the word to keep things on the QT? Regardless we hear nothing from them either . And I just don't get it. Nothing is current coming from anyone who is a supposed official until 20 years after the fact? Retirement i all that's needed to loosen their tongues? Doubt it.

And maybe I'm not up on the most recent stuff but as far as I have researched as of two years ago Mr. Pandolfi and his wife who is, or was, a Princess of a foreign country (don't think one loses princess-ship) were working on an island (can't remember where- off Florida somewhere or the Carolinas? I can look it up if you want) running a small environmental marine mammal research group. And yes, his old buddy, Dan Smith was with them.

Ok, found it: http://www.kashmirworldfoundation.org/about  

Edited by hiflier

Guest OntarioSquatch

Princess” is Aliyah Pandolfi’s nickname. Ron himself joined the CIA in the 1980’s as part of their science and technology division and was taken into a group known as the Aviary at around the same time. Other notable people are Dr. Christopher “Kit” Green, Dr Hal Puthoff, and Dr. John Alexander. These people work closely together on certain issues and have security clearance for everything that the US government has on the UFO phenomenon and anything related

No, that is not correct, she comes from royalty in Kashmir. She IS a Princess. And believe me OS, I know all about Dr. Pandolfi, where he's been, who the Aviary is---everything. And those other guys you mentioned? Heck I have emails from Dr. Alexander and Dr. Puthoff who were both kind enough to help me with a research issue I had concerning someone else? They are both still active in Zero Point research, Putoff in Texas and Alexander is with American Anti-Gravity...Chicago or someplace close by. I've done my homework and have for years ever since I read about my first exposure to the Big Black Triangles back in the Fall of 2010. Went right down Robert T. Bigelows NIDS rabbit hole all the way to the Skinwalker Ranch. Still follow the guy and his contracts with NASA.  I even have an email from Dr. Bruce Maccabee. He's also a fine musician and song guy you know? So is his daughter..................I know my stuff.

I'm game for that even though there are threads that do cover such things. Didn't mean to stray so far from topic so another thread should be initiated. If the mods could look through some of these last posts and maybe shift them over then the continuity would be better served. If not that's OK too. The subject may not even be fit for the GF anyway so where to go from here?

Edited by hiflier

Norseman, JDL has started an interesting thread in the Campfire Chat section. It may be a good place to air all of this cloak and dagger stuff out?

Admin
On 11/26/2017 at 4:11 PM, SWWASAS said:

Maybe not brain washed but when you have a government pension at stake,    believe in the company line,   and whistle blowers may not be fired but can find themselves transferred to very nasty remote places,    there are many ways to deal with someone with information the government does not want out

Watching the most "dangerous" people is also a very useful technique.

They do that by infiltrating the independent groups and even providing some resources for them, keep them close so they can watch them and detect any breakthroughs. Examples of dangerous people in the BF world would be the highly motivated go-getters, persistent, independent thinkers who are willing to go out and look for themselves. They would be targets to keep an eye on.

MIB, Hiflier, Norseman, Explorer, WSA, SWWASAS and BigTreeWalker are dangerous. How would you keep an eye on them?

Befriend them, give them a place to gather and share their thoughts and discoveries. Then you can easily monitor what they are doing/thinking. Get their data and store it conveniently.

I probably shouldn't bring this up, but if you look at the BFF leadership and some of it's most dedicated members, it's somewhat concerning...

Director:  MasterBarber -->  LEO (never comments, but is always watching)

Steering Committee Chair: Hairyman --> USFS official (never comments, but is always watching)

Administrator: VAFooter --> LEO (never comments, but is always watching)

SSR Data Curator: BobbyO --> Private Security (he's from England / Asia with a commitment to BF?)

SSR Analyst: Redbone --> a mysterious person, nobody knows exactly what he does.

Best Donor: JDL --> Military

huummm...  :devil:

• Upvote 4

gigantor, thank you, you have said everything I've had on my mind but didn't want to sound like more than the troublemaker I am already am probably perceived to be. Ever since I read about Prism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program , leaked by Snowden BTW, and its mirror agency in the UK,  GCHQ, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Communications_Headquarters a couple of years ago I have been aware of what is being watched/monitored and by whom. Infiltration of internet Forums is part of how the agencies watch the internet and infiltrating Forums for the purposes of disruption and re-steering of ideas from troublemakers is part and parcel of how the groups operate.

When I was on a UFO Forum someone would always show up on a thread to 'cool' things down if I pushed too hard on getting folks together to force answers out of some government agency in order to get the truth on UFO's. Similar calls here on this Forum have had similar responses.I ended up giving up as it happened too often as a pattern for me to think I wasn't being somehow squashed. Sometimes it would be a member or two but mostly a Mod or even an Administrator would show up and toss out some kind of paranormal thing to redirect thinking back to the 'program'. After a while of dealing with this sort of pattern I realized that it was being done intentionally. It occurred too frequently to think otherwise.

Edited by hiflier

I'm a dangerous man, from a dangerous city and I lead a dangerous life.

I got a dangerous car that goes dangerous speeds, and a very hazardous wife.

I got sixteen or seventeen dangerous girlfriends, not counting one or two...

Look out kid, you don't want to get hit, I'm dangerous to you....

You better look out!

• Upvote 1