norseman

Dont feed the trolls!

WSA

Actually, my story was not in the least self-congratulatory when you know the legal point I was making to this lawyer was well within the general field of legal knowledge of an average 1L law student.  Which is another parallel to how discussions often devolve in this space. Anyone wishing to engage with the gas-lighting peanut gallery here will be required to constantly defend  axiomatic points they seem to feel are always up for debate. One tires of this. One moves on.  

• Upvote 3

Patterson-Gimlin
On 11/29/2017 at 7:22 PM, norseman said:

I think people can butt heads in here about what it is to troll. Thats fine. So long as they implement what we have talked about forum wide.

Im really tired of fighting. Being a pro kill proponent on this forum I definitely feel the hate from both sides. I actually have more proponents on ignore than skeptics. Sad but true. Yanno Im just a heartless Rambo wannabe that will never understand the mystic rainbow of Bigfoot love.

Because I would kill it and offer it up to science to dissect makes me a vile creature.

I respect your pro kill stance. A specimen is the only evidence that will prove existence . The creature if it exists can become documented  and protected . 

I deem your stance as logical and necessary.  Of course most will disagree. After all it is just an opinion of a 7' troll. :D

• Upvote 2

hiflier

Hey! Even 7' trolls have something to say :) And for the record, my friend, you are definitely not a troll. I know because I read every post you write and nod my head. You are as deep into this quest for answers as anyone else- there is a difference.

• Upvote 1

norseman
17 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I respect your pro kill stance. A specimen is the only evidence that will prove existence . The creature if it exists can become documented  and protected . 

I deem your stance as logical and necessary.  Of course most will disagree. After all it is just an opinion of a 7' troll. :D

Your one of my favorite skeptics!!

• Upvote 1

MikeZimmer
On 2017-12-08 at 11:10 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

PG

Although I often find the conclusions you reach to be surprising, I can't say that your posts are in any way trolling. I have not put you on ignore. There are a dozen others that I have over the many years I have been here.

• Upvote 1

Airdale

Thanks for posting this Norse, it is long overdue. I sincerely hope the lessons learned stick.

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks all of you that have not put me on ignore. I do like this thread. It has been enlightening. I enjoy being here and the interaction with all of you.

Certainly,we differ in our opinions on the authenticity of the subject,but we all agree we are interested in the subject obviously.

I even hope that I am wrong and that the creature does exist. I love to eat and not above being  humble enough to dine on a plate of crow.

• Upvote 2

Backdoc

Q:  can someone repost the name of the Psychological term or Syndrome of those who reject authority if it doesn't agree with their view.  

Someone on the BFF in the past year or so said there was some syndrome which sounded something like like. Jergunson's Syndrome or something like it.  I could be way off in the name.  The profile was a person who tended to reject authority no matter how superior when it interfered with their view on something.

i know this sounds confusion but once the poster who stumbles scross this does, they will know what I am talking about no matter how bad I just was in explaining it.

Any one know?

MIB
12 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Q:  can someone repost the name of the Psychological term or Syndrome of those who reject authority if it doesn't agree with their view. 

I don't know the name but it is a manifestation of the idolize and degrade phases of the cycle of abuse.   Put 'em on a pedestal if they're saying what you want to hear and tear them down if they don't.  It's an abuser's behavior, a sociopath's behavior straight from clinical psychology.   If you see someone exhibiting that behavior, run.

MIB