norseman

Thinker Thunker size comparison of Patty

Twist

Again, this is getting off topic.  I"m free to answer any and all questions you have ( at my leisure of course ) if you want to start a new thread.   I'm sure it would go swimmingly! 

p.s.  Dont really start a new topic, I'm not that interested in answering all your questions despite all your creative uses of bolds, and parenthesis to emphasize your supposed point.   

SweatyYeti

^

Having trouble expressing how you find Patty's foot length so noteworthy, and "convincing", Twist?  :) 

Can you answer my questions? If not...why are you here? And, why are you displaying this hostility towards me...if you are, as you claim, a Bigfoot "proponent"?? You are coming across as a typical skeptic/scoffer.

Twist
1 minute ago, SweatyYeti said:

^

Having trouble expressing how you find Patty's foot length so noteworthy, and "convincing", Twist?  :) 

Yupp, a complete lack of words to express my belief  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SweatyYeti said:

Can you answer my questions? If not...why are you here? And, why are you displaying this hostility towards me...if you are, as you claim, a Bigfoot "proponent"?? You are coming across as a typical skeptic/scoffer.

I'm sorry I have failed your quest SY, and thus not worthy of posting here....this whole time I've only expressed my desire to acquire your acceptance here at the PGF.......I have failed.....ohhh...wait....I dont think that was my quest.....guess I'll stick around a bit longer!

• Upvote 2

SweatyYeti
5 minutes ago, Twist said:

Yupp, a complete lack of words to express my belief  

I noticed. :) 

But...what, exactly, makes Patty's foot length more noteworthy/"convincing" to you...than her contracting/bulging calf? :popcorn: 

I'm sorry I have failed your quest SY, and thus not worthy of posting here....this whole time I've only expressed my desire to acquire your acceptance here at the PGF.......I have failed.....ohhh...wait....I dont think that was my quest.....guess I'll stick around a bit longer!

Why the hostility, Twist...my fellow "proponent"?  :) 

Twist

proponent or not, I do not try to create hostility.  If you take our interactions that way, your bad.   I have no hostility towards you, just different views.   

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

You sure are showing hostility towards me, Twist.....you fail to answer my simple questions....(on more than one occasion)....you respond with sarcasm/ridicule...you play the "kit is in your head" card.....and, you just played the "you use bold lettering" card. 

Why? 

Why not just simply explain why you find Patty's foot length more "convincing" and noteworthy...than her contracting/bulging calf muscle?  :) 

.........just different views.   

Explain. :) 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Twist

Good night SY, sorry if you take my posts as hostile, not my intention.   

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Goodbye, Twist.  :)

When you get a free moment...how about answering my questions? 

Redbone
SSR Team

I need to give credit where credit is due. This is the work of MK Davis. I took one of his higher resolution animations and worked it over. (MK Davis link, although this is NOT the exact l animation I started with)

Sadly, I can't find the link to the image I actually used but I'll provide it as soon as I find it. (EDIT: FOUND IT - It's the 4th one on this page)

I tweaked the alignment of individual frames, hopefully resulting in the most accurate representation of Patty's location as possible. I need this to make an accurate chart and diagram, which will hopefully lead to an accurate height calculation. The next step will be to throw these frames into the McClarin Composite background (Bill's work). (MK Davis has already done that too)

I'm repeating work that he's already done because I needed to have it in my photo software...every frame. I hope take it farther...

The backwards walk was at first a mistake, but I found it interesting so I'm sharing. Merry Christmas!

Patty Composite Large 2.gif

Patty Composite Large 2BW.gif

Edited by Redbone

hiflier
BFF Donor

It is interesting seeing how quickly the shadow of TC2 falls across Patty's back compared to TC1's shadow as well as her steady walking pace.

Redbone
SSR Team
15 minutes ago, hiflier said:

It is interesting seeing how quickly the shadow of TC2 falls across Patty's back compared to TC1's shadow as well as her steady walking pace.

I don't think that shadow is from the main trunk of TC1. Here are the posts I made in this thread trying to spell that out.

Edited by Redbone

hiflier
BFF Donor

Yes thanks, RB, I haven't forgotten. I know the sun was fairly high but it was a month past the Autumnal Equinox so it was 8-9 degrees below the Equator. I think the Sun's angle could actually be computed for the latitude at Bluff Creek at that time of year for about an hour and a half past noon. I know, just more work, But at least it would be a known value.

SweatyYeti
9 hours ago, hiflier said:

Yes thanks, RB, I haven't forgotten. I know the sun was fairly high but it was a month past the Autumnal Equinox so it was 8-9 degrees below the Equator. I think the Sun's angle could actually be computed for the latitude at Bluff Creek at that time of year for about an hour and a half past noon. I know, just more work, But at least it would be a known value.

That shouldn't be a problem, or a bad thing, hiflier. After all, a lot of members here spend countless hours engaging in pointless conversations with skeptics.

At least the time/energy spent working on this issue can be productive, and meaningful time. :) 

• Upvote 1

hiflier
BFF Donor

And I appreciate the kind courtesy given to the idea, SweatyYeti, thank you. Hope your and everyone's holiday season id going well. Uh.......didn't get my FLIR from Santa this year but that's OK, dead Sasquatches are not especially active thermally anyway ;) 

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

You're welcome, hiflier. :)  

And, thanks, for the Holiday wishes! We had a very good Christmas. I hope you, and yours, are having a good Holiday season, also.  :drinks: 

A suggestion for next year....I'd recommend asking for a drone....(with an on-board camera). I've been thinking about it, and I think one of the best ways of settling the mystery of Bigfoot...is with the use of drones.

If a bunch of drones flying at low altitude over supposed Bigfoot hot-spots cannot detect, and prove, their existence.....then I'd say we should all just 'hang it up', and go home. My guess is that, ultimately, drones will be what settles this issue.  

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1