norseman

Thinker Thunker size comparison of Patty

xspider1
On 10/30/2018 at 6:37 PM, Huntster said:

Lots of skeptics say say that everybody has a camera now, but that doesn’t mean they can bring it to bear, and it might take lousy pics. Despite all the cameras out there, I don’t think another Patterson film is automatically forthcoming. 

^ This is an interesting and very true observation.  Film images are almost completely a thing of the past (at least for now) :crazypilot:   I practice with my iPhone just trying to get decent action shots of our dogs!  And even that isn't easy.  It takes about 10 seconds to even start a digital video recording.   When I see a bug and other 'animals' in a good spot for a picture or video it seems like an eternity trying to boot my cell phone camera and app.  Capturing a clear image of a Bigfoot(s) relatively close-up and in good light is more difficult than 'The skeptic guide to why Bigfoot don't exist'' (rhetoric) wants us to believe.

• Like 1

Patterson-Gimlin
On 10/30/2018 at 7:37 PM, Huntster said:

My iPhone 6 camera is 10 meg, I believe. I used to have a Canon 35mm slr many years ago, but I don’t even remember what happened to it. It had the classic 50mm lens, and I never got a telephoto for it. I turned out to be such a lousy photographer that I gave up on it early. 

Lots of skeptics say say that everybody has a camera now, but that doesn’t mean they can bring it to bear, and it might take lousy pics. Despite all the cameras out there, I don’t think another Patterson film is automatically forthcoming. 

Game cams are another story..........

I agree no Patterson film is forthcoming.

One of a kind . Real or not. Most likely the latter. 51 years speaks volumes. 

I hope I am mistaken of course 

As a scientist it is painfully obvious the creature simply doesn't exist. 

Daniel Perez

The image stabilization in the first part of the film is exceptional. You can really see the manner of locomotion, with enough differences in it to modern man to take note of it.