Frozen Bigfoot Head - With close up video!

Cotter

My guess?  Real or not, he's waiting for $$$.

So Norse...what do you think?  I'm wondering what the heck kind of neck bone is sticking out of the base of the head.  Seems un-vertebra like to me.  Overall though, decent vid with close ups.  The skin/eyes/hair look somewhat convincing, but at first blush, doesn't really seem to 'fit' the common description of BF....

Pretty good looking toes and soles on the feet though. Might be good to research whether or not the Smithsonian is actually looking into this.

Almost looks like a modified buffalo head.....

He sure isn't afraid of close up shots though.  No viewing only through glass, etc.

More vids from Peter Caine:

Another, there's tons out there.

Why the heck haven't we talked about this guy before?  

What the hell is that at 3:05? 

This hollow bone with inter-medullary  cavity sticking out of the base of the skull? What the?  Looks pretty contrived to my eye. 

2 hours ago, norseman said:

That would be proof..... so what is he waiting for? 

;)

Apparently, to hear him tell it, he wants to be left alone first. Mmm, 'kay.  (And just so you know, it WAS that Thanksgiving incident that wrecked his parents' marriage....NOT all the other stuff. They were HAPPY up to that point, alright?) 

The video of the foot obviously didn't go through censors first. ;)

When he said he was working with Cornell and the Smithsonian, surely this included DNA tests. He said he had DNA; do they have results?. Why couldn't they also test a hair sample to see what the results were?

It looked like there was a fifth toe that was a little hard to see.

I saw these clips on YT sometime within the last year. I remember watching them and thinking yeah, this is exactly the sort of guy that would have claim to have BF in his freezer. Is it the real deal? Who knows. There does seem to be plenty of tissue available, though, so if he wanted to have some of it tested or analyzed, it seems like he could do that instead of asking the YT audience to validate his claim.

BFF Patron

Vintage 1953, ah yes, what a good year! for BF heads

• Upvote 2

Maybe it's a good idea to view some of his other videos before jumping on board.

such as "Bigfoot's baby dies Breast feeds Cocker Spaniel Puppy" and "Bigfoot used me to have a Baby, Grown man cries like a baby". (not linked due to language)

Edited by Redbone

Wait Redbone....didn't you hear? NOW he's serious, o.k.?

Really, I don't quite know what to make of this guy. His specimen has what looks to be a long bone where its spine should be, and then what is shown at 3:05 is not an anatomical feature at all...unless Bigfoot is a cyborg.

All in all...this has a whiff of  the Georgia Bigfoot in a cooler scam to me, and the work of He Who Shall Not Be Named here.

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

His channel is largely focused on artwork, and he has a history of fabricating stories and footprints. Judging by the overall anatomy of the head, and the length of that foot, I would guess that these aren’t any different.