Frozen Bigfoot Head - With close up video!

Cotter

I am curious as to what it actually is. I though the imbedded leaves were a nice touch, but c'mon? You have something stored for 65 years and you never analyzed it long enough to pick a few leaves off of it?  

This just cracked me up! There is not enough Modelo's to get me to believe what he is throwing out there. If he was raped by this creature I am pretty sure he would not be there making that video. I can say one thing though he does know how to train animals  though. 

The frozen foot is very, very heavy guys!  That makes me wonder why he feels compelled to slam that 'very heavy' foot down on the table and tell us over and over again how heavy it is.  Looks exactly like someone holding something light and trying to act like it's heavy.  Pretty good fake though, I'm looking forward to visiting the museum and the theme park!  ;)  + Thanks for the link Cotter, had me goin' for a couple minutes...

Edited by xspider1

Does he try to pick up the heavy head?   Why not?  Is the head light paper mache? 

Where would you get teeth for the head?  How about cow eye balls?  The ears were well hidden since he didn't have time to make good ones.

Why leave the hair all ruffled and not clean up the prize? 

Could you make a better one?

Edited by georgerm
spelling

I have seen his other videos. He has issues. Raped by Bigfoot.. She is out there with his baby. Obviously faked . 

Thanks for sharing and the reminder. i am appalled by his language and he is not even funny. 

11 hours ago, norseman said:

It’s this stuff that makes us the laughing stock to science. 

Exactly. If I was brand new to this site and came across this thread and saw people discussing even the possibility of this being real...I'd laugh and walk away. "I knew they were all nuts."

I don't read this thread as containing any discussion of the possibility of this being real. So, I think we are covered in that regard NatFoot. 

You inevitably run into this guy's YouTube oeuvre if you've spent much time searching the topic. The first time I did, I pretty much dismissed him as an entertainer with more than the usual level of brazenness, in a field where large cojones are often the rule. I just marvel at the level of effort he is putting into this ongoing project.  There is a degree of talent here...as twisted and bizarre as it might be. As a performance artist, he is in a class with few others.