Frozen Bigfoot Head - With close up video!

Cotter

BFF Patron

Ah, what's up DOC?!

bingo .............................  he's got lots of heads and bodies that he has made for his art shows. He morphed into bigfoot heads and is getting attention now. It's good training for us to spot fakes before we make fools of ourselves. The really good fakes and fakers may be harder to spot and this makes us a skeptical bunch. 

Edited by georgerm
wording

Here's what makes no sense; this guy claims he has the proof that has been so elusive that Bigfoot exists, or existed at one time. This would be front page news so what's he waiting for? I wonder what his answer would be to that question.

I hope this isn't the guy that finds Jimmy Hoffa or Amelia Earhart or we'll never know where they are. ;)

Guest OntarioSquatch

The desire of money, fame, and thrill of discovery would have pressured someone like him to disclose such a secret many years ago if it was the real deal

Edited by OntarioSquatch

On 12/14/2017 at 5:10 PM, georgerm said:

Does he try to pick up the heavy head?   Why not?  Is the head light paper mache? 

Where would you get teeth for the head?  How about cow eye balls?  The ears were well hidden since he didn't have time to make good ones.

Why leave the hair all ruffled and not clean up the prize? 

Could you make a better one?

He got the teeth the same place he got the skin for the nose, from a pig.  I grew up on a ranch, and we raised pigs for meat.  That nose skin sure looks like pig skin to me.  Lips are probably from the pig also.

On 12/15/2017 at 10:32 AM, NatFoot said:

Exactly. If I was brand new to this site and came across this thread and saw people discussing even the possibility of this being real...I'd laugh and walk away. "I knew they were all nuts."

I'm new to this site and to the BF field in general, but it's all good. :P

There are so many things things wrong with even the first video of the head that I didn't watch it all.  Tried the foot video next but didn't get much further.

For starters, he states the head weighs 120 pounds, which would be over a tenth of the entire creature's weight--assuming the creature weighed 800-1,000 pounds--which would be quite a stretch.  I also doubt there are many platters that would support 120 pounds.  Also, the various leaves stuck to the head wouldn't remain intact and flexible from moisture content after 65 years of being frozen.  

If the foot was very heavy, he would have had to lean further over the washing machine to pick it up to compensate for the shift in his center of gravity.

He tries overly hard to convince the viewers of its authenticity and even uses anger in his approach, which is often employed to convince others of a lie when other tactics aren't working.  Justin Smeja seems much more convinced of what he has claimed (that's another story), but this guy doesn't appear to believe his own story, in my opinion.

I'm not sure if he is even joking and don't think he is perpetrating a hoax for money or fame.  He seems antisocial and angry with the BF community and may just be trying to cause chaos and mess with people's heads.

Whatever his reasons, I'm not buying anything he's selling.  Just my opinion.

I was curious as to why there was this strange looking horizontal line across the face under the nose and so looked up bison incisors. That line looks loke the upper lip of a bison was pulled up exposing the front teeth and flattened out under the nose creating the raised line of skin there? 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JDL said:

So the foot is a fake, complete with false hair?  Wigfoot!

Been waiting forever to use that one.

Nice. Well played, sir!

I can see why, JDL. A truly original and hilarious term it is too. Good one and used in the most perfect way. Wigfoot. Should go viral IMHO