Midnight Owl

Enhanced photo

Midnight Owl

Last Year I also had something happen to me I don't fully understand even today.  A friend of mine owned 160 acres of thick wooded land with areas of clear cut pasture for his livestock located in central Texas.  For a number of years, he has had to deal with the awful feral hog problem.  I traveled down there one weekend to try help him eliminate (Yes I am an avid hunter as were all my Native American ancestors) some of these ravenous pasture destroyers.  We scouted out choice areas to hunt that day for later that night but sadly his side by side ATV got a flat on the right front tire just before dark and he couldn't find his patch kit in the barn.  His health would not allow him to walk back there with me.  I could call it quits or choose to hunt back there by myself, which was not at the top of my list of things to do with the chance of meeting a big bore hog and having no backup.  Reluctantly I chose to hunt by myself well armed with a series 80 45 ACP on my hip and an LR-308 mounted with night vision sights and 3-20 round magazines (30 is way too bulky) on a ready sling.  I also had a hand held thermal scope.  The chances of being surprised was low since I would stay out of the thick brush and woods and hug the tree lines.  I was in a full tilt hunting frame of mind-not Squatchin at all and it didn't hardly enter my mind.  Boy would I get a rude awakening.

I didn't see or hear a thing for the first two hours as I slowly made my way towards the back of the property which bordered along a large game preserve.  At some point I began to hear subtle movements in a grove of trees ahead.  I scanned and panned with the thermal scope looking for any heat signature as I crept slowly closer in the knee high grass.  The brush and trees were too thick blocking out what was moving back in there.  It sounded big as I heard several twigs snap from being stepped on.  I was about to raise my rifle up and see if the sighting scope would give me a better view of what was in there when a tremendous jolt of energy hit the end of my left hand.  My first career was in public safety. During the law enforcement academy I had to take a hit off of a police taser.  The jolt was very similar yet different.  I could felt the jolt of energy bolt up my left arm causing it to momentarily spasm.

I jumped and twisted away thinking at first I got bit by a snake or spider, turning on my head lamp and scanning the grass all around me.  There was nothing there and the tingling in my hand slowly subsided with no pain or discomfort.  I could not see any marks where the jolt first hit me.

I then turned my attention back to the woods and what ever was in there was now gone.  At that point, I immediately called it a night and made my way back to the ranch house.  I don't care if anyone believes my story!  That doesn't change what I know happened to me out there.  I don't know if it was Bigfoot related either-I have no clear answers but I do know other hunters and hikers have related in the past of being "Zapped".  I don't know for sure either!  What I do know is I have never had anything like that happen to me in my 60 plus years of hunting, hiking, fishing and camping in remote wooded areas all across the central and western U.S.  I have no conclusive ideas other than it was a subtle warning for me to back off.  Something a hog couldn't and wouldn't do...     

• Upvote 2

ShadowBorn
BFF Donor

Midnight Owl

The zapped part that I have felt back in foley in Northern Michigan was different from what you are describing. It was more of a electrical tingling sensation through out my whole body that I felt. In another part that they had zapped me made me sick for a week where I was unable to even get up out of bed for a week. It made me real sick to where I felt like I wanted to vomit and I was very dizzy. But I have never felt like they had ever tasered me and yes that would be new. I am not sure If I would be willing to test this with them to find out if they are capable since this sounds like they might be able to use this to kill some one. But I am very familiar with being zapped and that time up North that it happened I seen the creature in a form of vapor like you would see a mirage on a hot road as the heat is lifting of the road.

The only suggestion I have is this is to look for bones of killed hogs. Hogs that have been killed by these creatures and have left their bones laying around. Any types of evidence that they are in this area of them hunting these hogs. If they have been hunting these hogs and you find evidence of this well then you have found the cause of what had happen to you that night. The one thing that could have taken place is that you have come onto their hunting grounds and they have warned you to stay out. I was once warned not to hunt in a certain area  but I ignored the warning. What happen was I ended up being sick until I stayed out,  I am not sure about those 411 stories but maybe people should listen to their inner spirit and back out before they venture in. It is always that inner voice that is right but some times we ignore it and it gets us in trouble but that trouble some times might lead us into our death. I will never know when I will make the mistake of not listening But I pray that I don't. I have a family that counts on me. Some how I feel like they some how are showing this to me and yes I know that this sounds strange. But I have expeirance some strange stuff that I cannot explain. I hope that this helps in some strange way. And off course this is just my opinion.

Midnight Owl

Great stuff ShadowBorn.  I have seen the zapped stuff affect other people I have been with, but never felt anything except for a strange ringing-buzzing like sound in my ears.  Almost felt like I had a bee stuck in my ear.  I didn't get sick or in distress.  Yes, I also experienced some of their abilities at cloaking but that is so far out of the box many people on public forums would immediately dismiss it as fabrication.  The more I experience out there garners more questions rather than providing answers.  Maybe that's how it is supposed to be...   

ShadowBorn
BFF Donor

I am not sure if this is how it is suppose to be but yes It sure can be dismissed as fabrication until it has been experienced.  All I can say is that it is not easy accepting what they can do to you and with such little effort. Our bodies are not in tune as theirs and maybe this could be the problem that causes us to have these effects. Maybe they have some form of communication that is with in them that works in their stealth mode and only on them. The times that had happen to me were when I was scouting and the time that I was zapped with this other person up North in Michigan was when we were walking back to our camp site. Except that we had announced our selves before we had arrived and maybe this could have been the reason they zapped us and went into their ( I believe cloaking ). The cloaking I have only experienced twice and both times it really placed my nerves on edge. Just being around them puts my nerves on edge since I have no idea what might happen. We have no control and that is the problem and knowing how to stop them I have no ideas. But all I can say is that might as well kiss your a** good night cause you will have no chance if they want you. They are and have been always a constant learning experience and it is always new every time you step into the woods where they may be. It is not like you can predict what they will do like other animals. They have a brain and can very well out think us. They know how to use that brain even though they may be animal like they still have some form of man in them. We are dealing with some thing that very well knows us and may very well have an advantage on us. Not as far as tech savvy but more in part in surviving in the wilderness and to be out hunted by us. I think that this is pretty cool in my opinion , but our tech stuff is catching up to them. We are getting an edge up on them.

Midnight Owl

Great stuff again ShadowBorn, very thought provoking.  I do not fear them, but do respect the fact I am coming into their home areas and relate to them that I mean them no harm.  Possibly me being zapped was a gentle warning from them-don't know for sure.  I was in a pure hog hunting mode and really wasn't aware the Big Guys were also there.  I guess I wouldn't be too happy either if something came and raided my food supply.  I think my honest intentions and clear heart are known by the Great Creator who has and will continue to guide and shield me in my endeavors.