Admin

Klamath Hillside Bigfoot video revisited

PBeaton

MIB, 

If you feel it is pareidolia, that's fine. Myself, I don't, givin' the images of what clearly looks like a black apelike face with foliage obscurin' it somewhat, an then the images that I based my sketch on, then include Owen's reaction to witnessin' the subject itself. My opinion, quite fascinatin'.

masterbarber,

Yes. 

Pat...

OntarioSquatch

Near the end of the video, Daryl shows this printed image of the dark-haired subject that he or Scott drew a yellow outline over. On the right side of the image is supposedly an outline of the subject’s leg and toes

2iiehec.jpg

MIB

Pat -

I did not say I don't believe there is a bigfoot.  I said I can't SEE a bigfoot there.   If I can't see it, I sure can't suggest someone else should be come convinced of bigfoot's existence based on it.   It's worthless as evidence.

MIB

masterbarber
13 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

Near the end of the video, Daryl shows this printed image of the dark-haired subject that he or Scott drew a yellow outline over. On the right side of the image is supposedly an outline of the subject’s leg and toes

2iiehec.jpg

The confusion for me with this is that it doesn't jibe with what Daryl describes seeing- during his interview. He said he saw the creature "from the waist up" including shoulder and arm. 

OntarioSquatch

The dark-haired individual in that frame is the one that one Scott claims he saw. Daryl Owen was observing a beige one that was standing up.

OntarioSquatch

Looking at one of Scott’s comments there, it sounds like Daryl’s encounter (with the beige bigfoot that made him cry) was a little while after Scott recorded the dark-haired one that was supposedly low to the ground, but it’s not clear to me whether Scott ever caught a glimpse of what Daryl saw. 

Interestingly, there’s a BFRO article on the events that led up to it http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_article.asp?id=90

PBeaton
On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 0:13 PM, masterbarber said:

So Pat, This?

klamath 2.jpg

masterbarber,

Sorry, got caught up with stuff yesterday. Just put this together to show roughly what I see, the eyes, the bridge of the nose, cheekbones, bit of the brow ridge. To me it looks like a black apeish lookin' face. Just my opinion of what I see.

Pat... 

klamath hill eyes.jpg

Shelly

I still don't buy it.  If it takes two pages and multiple drawings and manipulations to kinda sorta maybe show what something could be... it is inconclusive at best.  I still think the "something" that is there is a shadow.

• Upvote 3

Patterson-Gimlin
On 1/13/2018 at 0:30 AM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Nonsense

i agree. Too blurry. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

BobZenor

I believe Scott Herriott posted this GIF on the BFF maybe in 2008 of the "beige colored bigfoot".

klamwhite.gif

• Upvote 3

masterbarber

Thanks for the input Bob. I'll look through the archives and see if I can find some context for all this info.

• Upvote 1

AtlantiS

it's almost like the Badge man picture in the JFK conspiracy

Drew

I have always thought that they were having a hallucination that day.

Scott said what really convinced him was how bad his friend was freaking out.

I wonder if he still thinks they saw a Bigfoot.

FootDude

It seems pretty clear to me that something, not sure what, is moving in and out of the center of video in that dark area.

To me it looks like eyes moving back and forth viewing the 2 men taking the video and watching them.

Taking into consideration the eyewitness account I think it is a compelling piece of evidence.