Admin

Klamath Hillside Bigfoot video revisited

norseman
BFF Donor
On 1/15/2018 at 0:47 PM, PBeaton said:

masterbarber,

Sorry, got caught up with stuff yesterday. Just put this together to show roughly what I see, the eyes, the bridge of the nose, cheekbones, bit of the brow ridge. To me it looks like a black apeish lookin' face. Just my opinion of what I see.

Pat... 

klamath hill eyes.jpg

I see the two eyeballs shine.  Not saying its bigfoot because every thing else is dark. Again this is why videos suck.

PBeaton

norseman,

Just one of the videos I always found interestin', I agree, not the best by any means haha.

Pat...

AtlantiS

The problem is...the people who shot this video where there and had a clear 3d vision of the subject...so they saw every detail...now we watch the video and everything is flat  everything seems to be on the same level....

This is also the reason that most of the nature pictures you take always been a bit disappoint cause it doesn't show the details you saw for real

Edited by AtlantiS

Caenus

Has anyone considered using a 3D video camera in the field?

AtlantiS
On 9/7/2018 at 6:36 AM, Caenus said:

Has anyone considered using a 3D video camera in the field?

Excellent idea....that will show awesome details and getting rid of blobsquatches

Edited by AtlantiS

PBeaton

A 3D camera would be no different than any other camera, least in my opinion. It's simply image quality.