Carnivore

Interesting Sounds from B.C. Canada

Patterson-Gimlin
16 hours ago, norseman said:

Elk males are called bulls and females are cows and young ones are calves like bovine. Not Buck, Doe and Fawn like deer.

And the elk rut in which they bugle is in September and October (Early fall). Not winter. So it’s probably not an Elk. 500 miles north of the US border would make it more likely to be a Moose or a Caribou if we are picking something out of the deer family.

It sounds more canid to me.

http://www.spacesfornature.org/greatspaces/omineca.html

Thanks for the correction with class unlike the person who believes hoaxes and claims to see  creatures unproven. 

I have been patient with his  his

insults. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

MIB
On 1/21/2018 at 8:22 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Kind of like people with low self-esteem always quick to respond negatively towards others. This comes from a person who sees imaginary creatures 

Hope you had a nice weekend. 

Followed by this PM.

Hi, 

I have ignored your rudeness for far too long. You really need to learn some manners. I try to be polite to everyone. You make it difficult with your arrogance. 

You claim to be a knower. Guess what. 

There is no such thing. The creature only exists in the mind of people like you. 

Thanks,

So let me tell you 'bout my "nice weekend" .. nice disingenuous, dishonest double-speak.

I spent Saturday with my ex wife "being there" because she'd just watched her mother, who I cared very much for, take her final breath.  I was there because our daughter and my ex sister in law are still traveling from out of state and my ex was there entirely by herself and they asked me to go in their place.   Yeah, some "nice weekend."

Go ahead, teach me some manners.  You certainly won't be doing it by example.

MIB

norseman
BFF Donor

MIB,

Its forum policy not to “out” someone. You should remove any names if you choose to share a private PM publicly.

Secondly I’m very very sorry for your loss. Truly Iam! I’m dealing with my terminally ill mother right now too. I feel your pain.  But PG could not have known what you had gone through that weekend? He is simply defending his opinion.

This is a Bigfoot forum guys. I’ve come to realize that what is said on here is really not that important in the larger scheme of things. But I find PG a very polite considerate skeptic versus others who shall remain nameless. 

Did anyone check out my link? Omineca provincial park? Cool stuff.

norseman
BFF Donor
11 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Thanks for the correction with class unlike the person who believes hoaxes and claims to see  creatures unproven. 

I have been patient with his  his

insults. 

Well bud, if a creature is unproven it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist right? The Celocanth, The Saola?

I even saw tracks I cannot explain? Who knows? 

Witnesses have a hard time with skeptics because “seeing is believing”. And MIB is having a rough time right now too. 

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin
14 hours ago, MIB said:

Followed by this PM.

So let me tell you 'bout my "nice weekend" .. nice disingenuous, dishonest double-speak.

I spent Saturday with my ex wife "being there" because she'd just watched her mother, who I cared very much for, take her final breath.  I was there because our daughter and my ex sister in law are still traveling from out of state and my ex was there entirely by herself and they asked me to go in their place.   Yeah, some "nice weekend."

So you, sir, are a world class insensitive pig.  Go ahead, teach me some manners.  You certainly won't be doing it by example.

MIB

I sent you a follow up pm. Please read it 

I am not insensitive. I am very sorry for your loss. 

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Well bud, if a creature is unproven it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist right? The Celocanth, The Saola?

I even saw tracks I cannot explain? Who knows? 

Witnesses have a hard time with skeptics because “seeing is believing”. And MIB is having a rough time right now too. 

Yes,you are correct and thanks for the kind words. I must remember to keep an open mind and be more sympathetic and polite to others. One must practice what they preach 

norseman
BFF Donor

Your one of the most polite BFF posters ever PG! No worries dude!

We can all lose our temper while defending our opinions on here. I’m way guilty...

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin
41 minutes ago, norseman said:

Your one of the most polite BFF posters ever PG! No worries dude!

We can all lose our temper while defending our opinions on here. I’m way guilty...

Wow. That means a lot coming from you. I am your biggest fan. We absolutely agree on body on the slab. 

11 hours ago, norseman said:

MIB,

Its forum policy not to “out” someone. You should remove any names if you choose to share a private PM publicly.

Secondly I’m very very sorry for your loss. Truly Iam! I’m dealing with my terminally ill mother right now too. I feel your pain.  But PG could not have known what you had gone through that weekend? He is simply defending his opinion.

This is a Bigfoot forum guys. I’ve come to realize that what is said on here is really not that important in the larger scheme of things. But I find PG a very polite considerate skeptic versus others who shall remain nameless. 

Did anyone check out my link? Omineca provincial park? Cool stuff.

No problem outing me. I am very remorseful. It was certainly out of character for me to say those impolite statements to him. A moment of weakness. Certainly one I hope to never repeat. I had no idea what he was dealing with. I can only hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me. I have walked in his shoes. 

• Upvote 1

norseman
BFF Donor

Thanks PG!

MIB

I, too, am sorry.  I should have kept my issues to myself.  I shouldn't have let them fuel lashing out.   Not my best behavior.  (Or at least I hope it wasn't.)

MIB

• Upvote 2

norseman
BFF Donor

Plusses all around guys.

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

Back at you. We have had  some very nice emails. 

I also want to thank you for the nice comment in the Bindernagle  thread you said about me.

You are most kind. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
  • Upvote 1