Rest in peace John Bindernagel

starchunk

WoW ! That fast. This is a sad day for sure since we just heard of his condition a few days ago. Man, I feel so bad that I never had a chance to meet him in person nor was able to email him. I am so sorry for his lost since he was one who had never lost hope in the quest for this creature existence. Knowing that he truly had his own encounter of his own was a good thing for this community. He will be truly lost yet his spirit will be with us all as we venture in those woods. My out most condolence to his family for their lost to a man who had the faith to believe in us who has seen this creature. 

BFF Patron

He will be greatly missed. Deepest sympathies offered up to his loved ones and close colleagues.

http://cryptosightings.com/distinguished-bigfoot-researcher-and-wildlife-biologist-john-bindernagel-passes-away

One of his papers on the Sasquatch attached.

jse_18_1_bindernagel.pdf

This paper served as the capstone for his later book:  https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=15325392024041867568&hl=en&as_sdt=2005&sciodt=0,5

http://sasquatchbiologist.org/

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

He will be missed. We were friends. He was a cool head and calm thought in a field which to my mind seems more insane every day. We had disagreements over the decades concerning evidence but we booth never let that get in the way of cooperation and fellowship toward the final goal concerning the Sasquatch question. He was a good researcher. he was a first rate Wildlife Biologist. John I will miss you. I am also sorry for those times my snoring forced you to leave the tent. the camper, And John Greens quest room.

• Upvote 4

Good-bye Dr. Bindernagle. I will always hold you in the highest regard and never, EVER, forget what you gave to us: The courage to stare down the mainstream science community. For if you could do it at your level I can certainly do it at mine. Smart man, intelligent man from which I learned so much on so many levels. Rest in peace, sir.  

Admin

R.I.P. Dr Bindernagel.

Wow just wow. I am so shocked. 

I thought it would be further down the road.  My heart felt sympathy is with his family.  As a religious man I mourn his departure. As a fellow Scientist I appreciate his contributions. 

• Upvote 2

Admin

Rest in Peace, Sir.

Thank you for that which you showed and shared with us all through the years, and for providing us with such a model of what a researcher can be.

SSR Team

Godspeed Doc, godspeed. RIP.

• VAfooter changed the title to Rest in peace John Bindernagel