Handling A Sasquatch Find

hiflier

I would take a few pictures and a few samples and then grab a big stick and hit it on a tree a few times as hard as I could and then run like hell.  Next of kin can then deal with his funeral.

10 hours ago, gigantor said:

Huh, what?

What does that mean?

If one is working alone in the field then eliminating all possibility for digital tracking is doable. Like MIB said, tell no one. Add in call no one, email no one, and turn off, or otherwise mitigate, any possibility of being located via a phone- to be used only in emergencies. As far as a research TEAM goes, communication between researchers should be done with code words when deciding on dates for a get together like having a 'cookout'. "Hey I've got some ribs here why don't you join me and we'll toss 'em on the grille?"- (Sasquatch meeting) "Bring the charcoal" (maps). The 'old school' thing is about passing "notes" which amounts to hand written conversations. There's something to be said for that kind of privacy when it comes to sensitive info like the actual time and date and where the team is meeting up in the field.

If one doesn't really think that Sasquatch exists then NONE of this cloak and dagger melodrama is needed at all. But if one truly thinks that Sasquatch does exist, or KNOWS it does, then they are fully aware that finding one WILL have a profound effect on many things official, economic, and scientific. If someone definitely KNOWS that Sasquatch exists then the government knows too. It is therefore necessary to be far, far under the radar as one can get just to get into the woods and look for the creature with no one knowing. This thread is to plumb the depths of whether or not that can even be done these days with all of the high tech spying capabilities that government has- both in and out of the woods.

1 hour ago, NCBFr said:

I would take a few pictures and a few samples and then grab a big stick and hit it on a tree a few times as hard as I could and then run like hell.  Next of kin can then deal with his funeral.

Take pictures with what device?  Why take samples if there's no place to take them? Knowing where one could possibly take a sample needs to be worked out far in advance. An general example is: You are in the woods, no one knows your there, you just happen to find the remains of a Sasquatch, you take photos with OLDER cameras or videos with OLDER cams, take a sample, walk out, get in your vehicle, drive to a facility that has someone there that had already set up months beforehand and you walk in, in, and hand off a small portion of your sample. Then you leave and drive to the SECOND facility that you also set up months in advance for the same reason.

And still there no guarantees that the public will ever be told the truth even with, and after, the most secretive and meticulously laid plan one could engineer. The days of 'hey I think I'll call up Joe and see if he wants to go Squatchin'- and have no one know? are over. In some places, sneaking around in the woods thinking no one knows you're there is over as well. If finding Sasquatch remains is an extremely important goal then it's going to take thought, and brain power, and knowledge of what today's technology is capable of to understand what lengths one would have to go to be stealthy. A missing person is one thing. But to PURPOSELY be a missing person and remain active in the field at the same time takes some doing. Just because Sasquatch can be a recluse in no way means that we can become invisible too just by being in the wild unless we keep quiet in the real world about anything and everything Sasquatch. Period.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

The topic of this thread has been hashed out before.   Even if there is not a government conspiracy or cover up,     when it becomes known that you have a bigfoot,  at some point some state or federal agency will decide it needs the body worse than you do.  DNR,  USFS,  being on the benign end and if cover up exists,   could be military or intelligence assets, on the sinister end.   It will simply be confiscated because in the government's way of looking at things, it will have more right to have the body than you do.  .    You cannot rule out other BF researchers taking it away from you too if it means fame and fortune for them.   I agree with MIB.     Your plans should be detailed, and cover every detail from field collection to delivery to a team of scientists someplace.    But blabbing about plans here or communication over the internet is just going to make it easier for  someone to know what your plans are and increases the potential for confiscation.    Getting a male BF into a vehicle and transporting it is not going to be easy.   800 to 900 lbs and 8 or 9 foot of limp dead weight critter is difficult to move.   A human like foot hanging out of from under a tarp in the back of your truck is going to get law enforcement attention.   A 200 lb dead human is difficult enough to lift when recently dead because they are very limp.       Hoisted a few so I know.      When rigor sets in and they stiffen it gets easier to move.    Multiply the difficulty by a factor of 4 and you get the idea how it would be with BF.   You have to refrigerate or ice a body.   Problems like this at every step of the way. 

I discussed this topic with Meldrum one day.     Even he admits that confiscation is likely.    We joked about secret codes and bringing in "the package".         If the legendary cover up exists,   you can be sure he is being monitored if anyone is.    Lets say I discovered a BF body in Washington State and took it to Meldrum in Idaho.   I am more likely to violate some sort of state law or federal law by transporting it out of state than if I find someone inside the State of Washington to examine it.     If BF is some sort of hybrid or unknown humanoid, then you have all the laws related to killing or transporting a dead human involved with this.  The discoverer of the TRrex fossil Sue did 2 years in federal prison because of violation of federal law.   The fossil was on federal land.    I would recommend that if you are an active researcher in a particular state then find a receptive University scientist in your state.    Discuss this topic and grease the skids should you find something.   Lab examination under the auspices of a State University scientist might be the best way to protect it.   Should it be a skeleton or fossil then leaving it in place might be a very good idea.   Take them to it.    The more people with credentials that see it the less likely it is just to diappear over night.   Quite frankly if I ever find anything,  I hope it is a skeleton or fossil.    A body is just big trouble from beginning to end.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

The topic of this thread has been hashed out before.

No it hasn't. At least it hasn't in the area of high tech surveillance capabilities and it's capacity and ability to monitor private lives out of the woods as well an in the woods. That what this thread is for. It's for fine tuning the protocols one sets long before a Sasquatch search even begins. Most of the responses here have dealt only with the moment of discovery. Everyone loves their computers, iPhones, vehicles, tablets, emails, facebook, and all the rest but NONE of that can be allowed to be linked to anyone's plans to go look for Bigfoot remains. That kind of a search has to be done as if none of those devices existed. Ya can't disappear, talk on a phone, type on a keyboard, send an email, an shouldn't even drive on a vehicle made after 2002 when planning a Sasquatch search.

It hard to explain that when mindsets regarding secrecy only think as far as not telling someone face to face that one is going to go looking in such and such a place. Not doing that is no longer good enough. The point of not telling some face to face needs to be expanded into an amazingly watchful digital age where every word and every move has the potential of being known. Again, if Sasquatch becomes publicly known to exist would that be a problem? You bet. It would be an enormous problem. So, that said, what steps would a would-be discoverer of Sasquatch remains have to have taken just to be securely in the habitat with no one knowing? Is it even possible to BE in the woods without no one knowing? Answer that and it will become clear what this topic is about.

SWWASAS, you saw your NEON facility firsthand. After looking at the map on the NEON site for your area do you think you were detected as being there? Even with no other Humans around? Personally, I think the answer to that is yes, you were. And like Sasquatch, the facility probably 'saw' you before you saw it that day. There will be those that doubt this of course. There will also be those that don't think government is all that interested in monitoring a Sasquatch researcher. But if they exist, and the implications upon publicly proving that existence is so great, then I would say otherwise. That a Sasquatch field researcher would be very important. to keep track of- starting with any conversations they may have had- and with who. Of course if Sasquatch is just a big farce perpetrated on the public then all bets are off right? Wrong, because the surveillance issue across every inch of the U.S. is still the elephant in the room. Add in a measly little thing called Sasquatch and...............

If your worried about big brother? I don’t think a public forum on the internet is the place to hash out your protocol or code words? Probably need to meet in private for that.

OR, as Hiflier pointed out earlier code is being used!  Maybe this post is all code for Hiflier and his buddies because they really found the Loch Ness monster!!!!   BF is the distraction...... He makes it look like he’s zigging when he’s really zagging. :D

No Loch Ness for me, Twist. it's Leprechauns or nuthin' ;) .

Norseman has the right idea:

50 minutes ago, norseman said:

If your worried about big brother? I don’t think a public forum on the internet is the place to hash out your protocol or code words? Probably need to meet in private for that.

But the bottom line I'm trying to convey is just what IS 'private'? In my view it's being totally unplugged from all devices and out of Wi-Fi range when discussing anything Sasquatch. And it's OK to be on a Forum to discuss a list of what one would do in order to enter the 'spook world' of becoming what amounts to being a 'digital ghost' if they are serious about looking for Sasquatch remains to deliver to science.

And why should one become a 'digital spook' in the first place? Because discovery of those remains would have enormous consequences and ramifications for the resource extraction industry at the very minimum. A subject that has gotten a lot of attention here over the years. Simply put? People can't stop what they can't 'see'.......digitally speaking. In saying that I will re-link this article which again is four years old. It's a subject that the public wouldn't know about unless it was already in place. Just like we found out about the B-1 Spirit Bomber AFTER it was already flying. Don't underestimate this stuff, folks: https://www.inc.com/joseph-steinberg/how-wifi-lets-people-read-your-lips-identity-you-and-read-your-writing.html

16 hours ago, hiflier said:

No Loch Ness for me, Twist. it's Leprechauns or nuthin' ;) .

My 5th grade school teacher, an elderly woman of Polish extraction, once mentioned to our class, in hushed tones, of her husband witnessing "little people" here in eastern Nebraska. I've never forgotten her second-hand account, nor her fervent belief in passing along her husband's encounter.

19 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

My 5th grade school teacher, an elderly woman of Polish extraction, once mentioned to our class, in hushed tones, of her husband witnessing "little people" here in eastern Nebraska. I've never forgotten her second-hand account, nor her fervent belief in passing along her husband's encounter.

WELL, THERE YA GO THEN!  Munchkin Land. You should plan an expedition.............but keep it private ;) 

BFF Patron
22 hours ago, hiflier said:

No it hasn't. At least it hasn't in the area of high tech surveillance capabilities and it's capacity and ability to monitor private lives out of the woods as well an in the woods. That what this thread is for. It's for fine tuning the protocols one sets long before a Sasquatch search even begins. Most of the responses here have dealt only with the moment of discovery. Everyone loves their computers, iPhones, vehicles, tablets, emails, facebook, and all the rest but NONE of that can be allowed to be linked to anyone's plans to go look for Bigfoot remains. That kind of a search has to be done as if none of those devices existed. Ya can't disappear, talk on a phone, type on a keyboard, send an email, an shouldn't even drive on a vehicle made after 2002 when planning a Sasquatch search.

It hard to explain that when mindsets regarding secrecy only think as far as not telling someone face to face that one is going to go looking in such and such a place. Not doing that is no longer good enough. The point of not telling some face to face needs to be expanded into an amazingly watchful digital age where every word and every move has the potential of being known. Again, if Sasquatch becomes publicly known to exist would that be a problem? You bet. It would be an enormous problem. So, that said, what steps would a would-be discoverer of Sasquatch remains have to have taken just to be securely in the habitat with no one knowing? Is it even possible to BE in the woods without no one knowing? Answer that and it will become clear what this topic is about.

SWWASAS, you saw your NEON facility firsthand. After looking at the map on the NEON site for your area do you think you were detected as being there? Even with no other Humans around? Personally, I think the answer to that is yes, you were. And like Sasquatch, the facility probably 'saw' you before you saw it that day. There will be those that doubt this of course. There will also be those that don't think government is all that interested in monitoring a Sasquatch researcher. But if they exist, and the implications upon publicly proving that existence is so great, then I would say otherwise. That a Sasquatch field researcher would be very important. to keep track of- starting with any conversations they may have had- and with who. Of course if Sasquatch is just a big farce perpetrated on the public then all bets are off right? Wrong, because the surveillance issue across every inch of the U.S. is still the elephant in the room. Add in a measly little thing called Sasquatch and...............

Hell yes I was detected.  Look at the picture in the other thread I posted of the tower.   Those guys were looking at me take their picture.     Admittedly they were contractors but what kind of contractors?    For someone have me under surveillance,  my truck would have to be GPS tagged or to stake me out and follow me.  My movements are totally unpredictable.   While GPS tagging could have been done,   it is very unlikely I have been staked out and followed.   The location of the NEON site is very troublesome to me.   They cut a new road past it when there was another existing road about 500 yards away.      By cutting a new road and closing off the old road,  they eliminated vehicle  traffic past several of my encounter locations.    Cost wise they could have just ran a short spur 500 yards to the site from the old road.         Secondly the site needed power, so they ran underground electrical cables to the nearest power line which was on the pre existing road.   I see no difference between where the location the NEON site is now than some location along the preexisting road.   Both are located in a regrowth of the same clear cut.     Why there?   Like I said,   I know BF uses the human trail past the NEON site.  I found the footprint very near one of the sensors.      Had a glyph placed on a stump right behind me about 1/4 mile away from the site.    Got Zapped 1/2 mile away.    Found footprints three different times near  another  human trail 1/2 mile away.   Had things thrown at me 1/2 mile away.    All different locations in circling the NEON site.    And then there is that Special Forest Management sign posted around that island of trees in the surrounding clear cut area 1/2 mile from the NEON site.   I asked the State Department of Forestry about the Special Management area and never got a response.    FIrst picture is one of the dozens of sensors ringing the NEON site.  They are all interconnected by conduits.   Second picture warning to stay out.  I just tried to upload several pictures of the NEON tower.    I cannot upload any of them.   I can see the pictures in my computer but none of them will upload.  Something has crippled them.   

About the little people.   At one of the Sasquatch Summit's a Quinalt tribal elder spoke about BF.    He talked about reverence to BF and never being much afraid of having BF contact.    It is considered an honor.  But he said the little people of the woods are the dangerous ones.    Who are they?   

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

Edited by SWWASAS

Yeah, some pretty serious stuff there, SWWASAS. All this thread is trying to do is raise everyone's awareness of this Brave New Digital World we currently live in and how difficult it is to become a 'digital spook'. One has to begin by first making an educated personal decision on whether Sasquatch is real. If one decides 'yes' based on the pile of reports over the last say, 100 years, and based on the investigations of the experts in the field of anthropology who have studied the phenomenon, then measures should be taken on the side of extreme caution if planning a hunt/search for Sasquatch is what they want to do.

The awareness of not only surveillance capabilities but the also the awareness of what is already in place is good information. It's why a decision to go 'out there' must be an extremely guarded one. Guarded way farther, and way more in advance, of any plans to research an area than just the idea of simply not telling anyone. When it comes to either just looking for Sasquatch remains, or an out and out hunt, any digital technology around us or that we carry is NOT our friend. Period. Now that there is new knowledge, figuring out how to beat the system should be on everyone's mind by now. It used to be so simple to just do research but that is not the case anymore. The research now needs to include high tech surveillance capabilities if there going to be any chance of get even a small piece of a Sasquatch to science.

It's why I've been harping on things like timelines ahead of hitting the field. What would one do and how would they go about gradually isolating  themselves from, shall we say, the Matrix? Because no one should suddenly drop out of sight. Any person digital patterns must be eased into over time. Even if one still talks on digital devices and emails about Sasquatch misinformation and even disinformation can be used. In other words, TWO can play this game. It's why a code needs to be brought in that works something like this, "Yeah, I'm going to go to the (name) forest on the (name) trail" when in actuality that really means you will be going somewhere else that only one's team of people will have the knowledge for how to decipher the info. OR tell the truth and then just have someone there pick you up and take you to where you really want to go- in total verbal and digital silence. Yep, cloak and dagger stuff to be sure but is one thinks the creature is real then there should be no other way to handle an expedition.

BFF Patron

I have never revealed where I am headed into the field on any particular day just to avoid the accusation that some hoaxer might be playing me.    If it was known there are those that would delight in having fun with me.   Bob Gimlin mentioned they had that problem doing BF research in Washington.    If they mentioned where they were looking to neighbors they normally found footprints.      I would leave a sealed note on the counter with my expected field work location in case I did not make it back.   But I found that eliminated a lot of flexibility on my part.     I would show up and someone be shooting nearby or something like that.    So to retain as much flexibility on my part,  I got a personal locator beacon that I can activate should my vehicle break down or break a leg.    Cell phone coverage is pretty much non existent where I normally go.    Those that relay on cell phones in this area for navigation are those that end up lost and overdue.    What a waste of manpower searching for the lost millennials.   The fires closing most trails in the Columbia River Gorge has cut down lost and overdue hikers to a fraction of what it normally is.  The fires are out but snags and washouts of the trails make them too dangerous for hikers.  Will be years before things are safe again and gorge trails open to hikers.   

The devastation in an area caused by fire is dramatic to say the least. Saw it in numerous places on my 9 week trip west. Some blackened grassland in he mid-sections, on the main roads around Yellowstone's west gate area, down in the Bryce region's canyon lands, around places on the north side of Tahoe. It leave impact both environmentally and visually. Hard to forget once one has seen the aftermaths. The snags are like monuments to what once was. 

BFF Patron

If someone wanted to investigate the government conspiracy theory they could set a trap.    Some investigative reporter could engineer book material.     If you claim to have a body and are suddenly surrounded by dark suburbans and guys with badges that would pretty much confirm surveillance is happening and there is some sort of cover up.     The danger there is the federal agencies involved might not see the humor and one could find themselves in jail.   Not something I would want to mess with given what is going on in federal agencies right now.    I like the Sargent Shultz approach.    "I know nothing!"