Peter Byrne, Esq. OK

joebeelart

BFF Patron

OK you oughta know Joe, need to touch base with you, PB seems like the real deal.

Was a pleasure to meet him at his 90th bday party, he is fortunate to live in a beautiful area of the country with a beautiful partner!

Good for him, his research, and his research partners!

Contact me privately on pm to set something up for warmer weather.  

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
14 hours ago, joebeelart said:

Peter has not had a sighting.  He has said that many times without a hint of regret.  My opinion is he thinks some people lucky, some not. 

I have great respect for Mr. Byrne in many ways.  He husbanded the monies granted to him to search, research, and take copious notes.  He seems not a wealthy man, in money. from his decades of walking the hills.  He lives in a modest house and seems to live a modest life.  He is very loyal.  He suffers fools badly, there being a huge difference to him between those truly trying to learn and those who gather a sack of foolery.  I first met Peter at a field gathering of the Western Bigfoot Society in about 1999.  In the many times I've heard him present, I have never heard him "preach."  Yet, he continues to research, to search. 

Peter has not given up; he is one of the core, the foundation stones of modern research.  He and Hal, his current associate of many years, still set game cams and walk the timber and mountains of coastal northwest Oregon.  Like prospectors, I believe he will never give up the search.   

Joe Beelart here, near Portland, Oregon

{Just for the record, I am not a "follower" of PB.  Rather, I learn from him and form my own opinions.  One instance:  It is my thinking that PB considers Bigfoot near extinction and is rare east of the PNW.  I think they are "numerous" in many parts of the country.  Also, I have thought through a method, both through thought and field work, to entice the beings in at night; it seems PB only used the method one night; and, got results.  But, he does not encourage or clearly describe the method.  I'd rather not discuss the method now; maybe under another tab.} 

It was years after that I realized how what a streak of luck led to my first encounter.    At the time,  I just thought I was just clever and made it happen.   No,    it was just a streak of luck to be in the right place at the right time.  What followed I attribute to curiosity on the part of BF.    It was all their doing,  the only thing I did was put myself into their experiment.    So PB is correct about that.    I wish him the same opportunity sometime.      Joe perhaps you could share your enticement method sometime.      My methods are hardly orthodox and probably foolhardy since it involves solo field work.  

Hello SWWASAS :  Let's trade some emails; and then share.  My stuff is in OBH, but only the basics.  You are right, solo is best; but, it's OK to have a small like-minded crew along.  Probably the high point of the last 20 years was last year when at least one walked into the outskirts of our camp and tried to vocally "communicate" with an awake crew member.  Enough for now.  Joe here

• Upvote 1