San Benardino, Calif. Bigfoot Lawsuit

hiflier

What is the expression Norseman? 'When a man holds a hammer, everything he sees looks like a nail"? You might be holding the "existence" hammer. 

Look, I realize your sine qua non, plus ultra is to get a body to confirm existence. It is not mine (not that I would treat that as bad news, on the contrary) and it is not necessarily the motivation of all who post and read here. There are ways out of that, if you want it. My post above was just an explanation of how some might move to looking at it through a different lens, and allow us to write a different menu for predicted outcomes.  It is neither an outcome that confirms existence, or disproves it. It is a useful approach, a third way.  It takes us above and beyond the zero-sum debate that seems to eat up most of the discussion around here. The reason I know it is useful is because neither the hard-core proponents or the dyed-in-the-wool opponents find it an entirely satisfying outcome. That tells me something.

So this: The state of California declares there is insufficient evidence to declare if BF does, or does not, exist with any degree of reasonable certainty, BUT, given the compelling evidence for existence, the possibility cannot be entirely dismissed when matters of its citizens' safety and welfare are concerned. While this court is not able to grant all the relief requested by the Petitioner,  it is ORDERED...    

• Upvote 2

She has begun to receive the typical government harassment sometimes experienced by people with profound evidence.  This was posted on facebook

Claudia Ackley States,

".... Its is starting now. I have been followed by either a black or white SUV and two men come to my house one stands outside of his truck and one comes to my door. The other day I was coming home and as I was turning a left into my driveway a black looking police car drove up and just stared me down and he was wearing a red and black plaid shirt and he gave me the worst look anyone could ever give so at that point he starts moving forward well I'm going to turn around to follow him and at that point he sped off in front of my house to the point where the wheels turned.

This truck was following me about 2 feet behind my car and what I did is I made a very quick turn to the point where I turned my car around and followed him and this was his license plate. When he noticed what I did and I was right behind him taking pictures of his car he sped off about 90 miles an hour in my little small town."

28337282_1978220452207123_33239747146931

Here's an alleged agent Claudia Ackley took a picture of through a peep hole in her door.  I noticed he's dressed in black.  Is this an MIB?

28378027_1978220408873794_11497049110253

Here's the facebook page where I found this.

• Upvote 2

The comments in that facebook feed are priceless!! Comedy gold :)

I wonder how the owner of that Dodge feels about Ackley posting his license plate to social media.

2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I wonder how the owner of that Dodge feels about Ackley posting his license plate to social media.

The "owner of that Dodge" is the federal U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2

How did he like having his tag photoed?  She said he sped away 90 mph though a small town.  Before she tailed him she said he was following her right on her bumper.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

And how was this confirmed?

Hey, McFly ... er, McSquatch ... look at the posted picture, huh?   The plate says "US Government" on it.   That probably means it's a US Government vehicle, huh?   Are you REALLY that oblivious or just playing games?

MIB

• Upvote 1

^^^ couldn't  see that on my phone

all it proves is that she drove behind a us govt vehicle and snapped a pic

you conspiracy theory guys crack me up

only 14 more days until show court time

On 3/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, WSA said:

What is the expression Norseman? 'When a man holds a hammer, everything he sees looks like a nail"? You might be holding the "existence" hammer. 

Look, I realize your sine qua non, plus ultra is to get a body to confirm existence. It is not mine (not that I would treat that as bad news, on the contrary) and it is not necessarily the motivation of all who post and read here. There are ways out of that, if you want it. My post above was just an explanation of how some might move to looking at it through a different lens, and allow us to write a different menu for predicted outcomes.  It is neither an outcome that confirms existence, or disproves it. It is a useful approach, a third way.  It takes us above and beyond the zero-sum debate that seems to eat up most of the discussion around here. The reason I know it is useful is because neither the hard-core proponents or the dyed-in-the-wool opponents find it an entirely satisfying outcome. That tells me something.

So this: The state of California declares there is insufficient evidence to declare if BF does, or does not, exist with any degree of reasonable certainty, BUT, given the compelling evidence for existence, the possibility cannot be entirely dismissed when matters of its citizens' safety and welfare are concerned. While this court is not able to grant all the relief requested by the Petitioner,  it is ORDERED...    

Your dead wrong because I didn’t make the rules concerning biology. If anyone is holding the hammer it’s science. 

Im just the guy scurrying around trying to find nails to hammer. I don’t get to hold the hammer.

Without proof (which seems to be unimportant to many) I see this case being fully dismissed. It’s silly. You go in that court room with a tooth or skull or a body? It would be anything but bad news......

• Upvote 2

^^^^ Pretty likely right.   Going into court to claim something unproven is dangerous isn't going to get far.   I suspect that this will not only get thrown out, but be done in such a way that. like Ketchum's DNA debacle, it's going to raise the bar making it even harder for the next person to try.   The net result will be more harm than good for those trying to prove bigfoot's existence.

MIB

Maybe those mysterious men in black are trying to convince her to avoid the embarrassment.

• Upvote 1