San Benardino, Calif. Bigfoot Lawsuit

hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I know this....objective evidence or no. In 50 years its the only time I’ve seen tracks like that. And I’ve tracked Moose, Elk, Deer, Cougar, Bear, etc.

Tracking a human wearing snow shoes is a pretty easy deduction and it doesn’t produce a single line trackway. Depending on the model that add varying widths to your feet and you tend to walk bow legged to keep from tripping. My snowshoes are modern cabelas style.

E08F25B1-408B-42AB-B53A-0E456F4EA77E.jpeg

Humans running in snow shoes do, however, produce a single line trackway...

With no objective evidence, just your memory, you think you know what you saw. That is very different to objectively knowing something. I suggest you do some research on memory. Warning - it may shock you...

37 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Humans running in snow shoes do, however, produce a single line trackway...

With no objective evidence, just your memory, you think you know what you saw. That is very different to objectively knowing something. I suggest you do some research on memory. Warning - it may shock you...

I know what I know and it’s OK that you don’t believe me. There were two of us remember?

And running in snow shoes is a good way to break yer neck. Nobody runs in snow shoes...... It’s more of a shuffling action not unlike cross country skiing. And leaves similar trackways. And then at times brush bent over just under the snow surface will snag yer shoe....and then there is lots of rolling around and cursing. :)

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

I know what I know and it’s OK that you don’t believe me. There were two of us remember?

And running in snow shoes is a good way to break yer neck. Nobody runs in snow shoes...... It’s more of a shuffling action not unlike cross country skiing. And leaves similar trackways. And then at times brush bent over just under the snow surface will snag yer shoe....and then there is lots of rolling around and cursing. :)

Tell that to these guys:

2vt79xv.jpg

I actually do believe you but I am also aware that memory is creative and fallible (mine too). Two people without objective evidence claiming to remember the same thing is not necessarily more reliable than one - potentially it is less reliable. I also understand this particular memory is important to you, personally, so I doubt you will show much interest in getting a understanding of memory...

Those teeny tiny things they are wearing on their feet ain’t proper snow shoes. And they ain’t trudging through deep snow!

5806EF87-FA4C-437C-BFAA-B1A2A2B5D14B.jpeg

As far as memory....if you have no faith in yours that’s fine by me. Mine has served me very well. I trucked all over the country and only ever needed to be shown the way once. Drove from Washington to my wife’s grandparents door after visiting one time and I was picked up from the airport. I’ve been 50 miles from the horse trailer hunting in central Idaho.....I’ve never been lost in the woods. I could take you tomorrow to the exact spot I shot my first Elk almost 30 years ago up whimstick creek in central Idaho.

Im not bragging, I attribute my memory and navigation skills to my upbringing, which was different than most children. When I was ten years old I was sleeping with an army blanket in the mountains 10 miles above my families ranch armed with a Ruger 10/22. My greatest hero was Jed Smith. You have to memorize your surroundings acutely if your going to be dead reckoning. How many creeks did I cross? Was the snowy peak to my right or to my left when I crossed the meadow? Where was the setting sun in the sky when I made camp if I have to bug outta here in the dark?

The list goes on.

The military uses SALUTE reports, and relies on intelligence from reconnaissance to plan and execute missions. If your memory is wrong? People die. 

S-Size

A-Activity

L-Location

U-Unit

T-Time

E-Equipment

So much of what I feel about our skeptical peanut gallery is on exhibit here Norseman, in the responses to a simple account of seeing unexplained and unusual tracks all those years ago. You have a very understandable and relatable need to be taken seriously on that point. They know that quite well and will bear down on that pressure point to get a reaction from you, ad infinitum.  Because, in the end, it is about the reaction they are able to elicit from you and any other witness. It is a position of arrogance that comes from the unstated belief that no other human has attained their superior level of discernment or sophistication in evaluating what your senses told you very plainly  those years ago.  Those who have reached a certain level of emotional maturity in matters of the world don't tell people they didn't see/hear/smell/feel what they know they did. Their unrelenting need to do that is a character flaw that none of us will be able to correct or overcome. I long ago stopped wondering if it is feigned, or if it is genuine. It is of no count is all.   

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Night Walker said:

2415wrs.jpg

Come out to my ranch next winter and strap on some snow shoes in deep snow and SHOW me.....oh great photoshop Internet warrior!!!

;)

*tips hat to hiflier*

• 2 weeks later...
BFF Patron

Yep, those trackies have snowshoe tails (in this case a BF tale), not snowshoe hare tails!

On 4/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, norseman said:

Don’t forget yerself...... the skeptic. ;)

Uhhh that would be scoftic!

Edited by bipedalist

Night Walker, you said snow shoes leave an in line gait.  I don't know where you got that from, that people walk in line if wearing snow shoes.  Norseman posted a photo of a snow shoe track way that looks like other human track ways, staggered.

These tracks were followed for 1/2 mile in the snow.  From heel to heel they were as much as six feet apart.  

pg1-300x225.jpg

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep303-trackway-near-sunnyslope-washington/

But getting back to Claudia Ackley, has a date been set for a new court hearing?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

The distance between footprtints can vary in the same trackway.   Also, depending on the speed or whether its running or walking will change the stride length.  I found a track way with prints 4 feet 1 inch apart from heel to heel.  The footprint was 15 inches long, which around 4 feet is the typical gait for a 15 inch print.  Below is where I cast one print and laid a roll of paper towels in the next print.

?ui=2&ik=b7af064d3b&view=fimg&th=16467d2

Hope you can re-post the picture.

I want to repeat what WSA said on April 16: "Those who have reached a certain level of emotional maturity in matters of the world don't tell people they didn't see/hear/smell/feel what they know they did." It is as true in the Bigfoot or UFO worlds as in everyday life. Whether people have an objective-by-scientific-standards experience or a perceived experience -- the way to learn more is to listen and evaluate, don't denigrate.

If you have a sighting or a theory, only engage with those who stimulate you to more research or helpful self-examination.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't spend a whole lot of time on this but I was intrigued with the mention of the BF being sighted up in a tree, which is uncommon for BF sightings:

"she then observed what appeared to be an approximately 800-pound creature resembling a hairy Neanderthal just a few yards away, about 30 feet up in a tree."

A simple search on the woman's name came up with this interesting video, though of course the video her daughter captured is inconclusive.  She seems like a stable and credible witness, a non-researcher who had a life changing experience.  What likely compelled her to file a lawsuit was being unable to let the incident go and having no other avenues to pursue.  Though, a lawsuit would accomplish nothing, it does prove that this person and her daughter were heavily impacted by the sighting which gives it some credibility as being valid.  She says she saw 3 of them that day.

(apologies if this has already been posted.  This is a lengthy thread).

Edited by Arvedis

BFF Patron

That tree would be a good place to climb and look for hair for DNA testing.      I have often wondered how often BF, especially juveniles, are up in trees and we do not notice them.    We are conditioned to look at the ground for threats that might harm us.   I have to force myself to look into the trees when I am in the field.   Once I heard what sounded like a several hundred pound crow up in the trees.   It was really loud.   Did not see what was producing the sound but it definitely was coming from up above.   Sadly the woman and her daughter did not get closer and get a better video.    Bloody cell phone camera most likely.