San Benardino, Calif. Bigfoot Lawsuit

hiflier

BFF Patron

It is notable that the large prints are absolutely in line while the human prints to the right are staggered left and right like most of us humans walk.   

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

McSquatch,     "As a skeptic I can always point to no Bf.

I’d like to see a proponent do the same.

Even just once."

There is some more of that strange logic.      I have never seen a blue whale.   Don't have a picture of one I took and most of the pictures I have seen are blurry and do not show much.       So I guess I am supposed to assume they don't exist since I have not seen one,  I cannot believe witnesses who have seen them or the fuzzy pictures?   Now don't tell me because science accepts the blue whale I should.     Why should I when science refuses to accept what I have seen and have a picture of.   Obviously science does not know what the hell it is doing.   And as I learned in my history of science class in college,  throughout the history of science, with most topics,   science has been wrong most of the time.    

McSquatch,     "As a skeptic I can always point to no Bf.

I’d like to see a proponent do the same.

Even just once."

There is some more of that strange logic.      I have never seen a blue whale.   Don't have a picture of one I took and most of the pictures I have seen are blurry and do not show much.       So I guess I am supposed to assume they don't exist since I have not seen one,  I cannot believe witnesses who have seen them or the fuzzy pictures?   Now don't tell me because science accepts the blue whale I should.     Why should I when science refuses to accept what I have seen and have a picture of.   Obviously science does not know what the hell it is doing.   And as I learned in my history of science class in college,  throughout the history of science, with most topics,   science has been wrong most of the time.    

I have never seen a blue whale and yet I know for sure that they exist in the wild with in our sea's.  But I cannot say the same for Sasquatch since I have seen them.  So how can I deny they exist since I have actually seen them with my own eye's. Where is the logic there? Oh ! I know right up the ying yang where the sun don't shine I guess, where most logic lie's when it comes to these creature's.  And this is not meant towards anyone but towards the sentence which I find funny. I am not sure how this proves your point SM.  

6 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

It is notable that the large prints are absolutely in line while the human prints to the right are staggered left and right like most of us humans walk.   

Running is a popular pastime – even in the snow of winter: 24d0r3l.jpg

Some people even run in snow shoes: 11j7ltv.jpg

Note how the act of running changes the length and nature of the stride (ie to in-line rather than staggered left-right): 16jg4s1.jpg

Simple (non-Bigfoot) explanation: e12g06.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

I have never seen a blue whale and yet I know for sure that they exist in the wild with in our sea's.  But I cannot say the same for Sasquatch since I have seen them.  So how can I deny they exist since I have actually seen them with my own eye's. Where is the logic there? Oh ! I know right up the ying yang where the sun don't shine I guess, where most logic lie's when it comes to these creature's.  And this is not meant towards anyone but towards the sentence which I find funny. I am not sure how this proves your point SM.  

Of course you've seen them with your own eyes. You must be very special. I don't believe you have, but that's neither her or there.

Meanwhile...

Here's a picture of a blue whale:

here's a whale.jpg

Here's a video of a blue whale:

Here are 3 examples of the taxonomy of a blue whale:

link1

link2

link3

Here is Claudia Ackley:

Has a new court date been set?

24 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Note how the act of running changes the length and nature of the stride (ie to in-line rather than staggered left-right): 16jg4s1.jpg

Thank you, Night Walker for this.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Nightwalker

How do you explain running bare foot prints in the snow and ice made by small young ones  on public land in the middle of winter. Ones that look like they were chasing deer through the forest over foliage on ice and snow. I still cannot understand how a parent would let their kids run bare footed  like that. And I am talking about the age limit of around maybe five to eight years old. with a long stride that is not normal for a human.

SM

You do not have to show me a picture of Blue Whale so that I can see that they exist. I already know that they do with out even looking for them. I think that Norseman is on the right track on what we who have seen them is theorizing on. That they might be an ancient form of man/ape or that split between us. That this is why science might be having a hard time trying to except something that can change the way we think about our history of Man kind. 

Also SM

What Claudia Ackley has on video is not a Bigfoot or a Sasquatch but might very well be a Black Bear up in a tree. But that is my opinion. These creatures stay well hidden and will back way off when approached in such a silent manner unless it wants you out of there. But then again what do I know. 

2 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Your "simple" non-Bigfoot explanation is anything but simple. There is no snow disturbed between or around those tracks that is normally produced by snowshoe activity. Nothing but clean prints. Snowshoes always throw up snow off the heel of the shoe. There is too much depth in the in-line track which is the whole point of wearing snowshoes while running. Even the walker's boot prints sink in only half as much. Your images do not show virgin snow but show running on already packed trails. It only takes one wrong example to toss out your entire argument. I gave you three.

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Yes we know this.

Now supersize them stretch them farther apart.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/free_article/are-these-the-footprints-of-a-sasquatch/article_df5e359c-f558-11e6-b663-1fd19dbda473.html

Now they become a hopping mule deer right? :) Because if you extrapolate your very nice presentation to something larger......that would mean.....ummm a LARGER bipedal creature right?

8 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Nightwalker

How do you explain running bare foot prints in the snow and ice made by small young ones  on public land in the middle of winter. Ones that look like they were chasing deer through the forest over foliage on ice and snow. I still cannot understand how a parent would let their kids run bare footed  like that. And I am talking about the age limit of around maybe five to eight years old. with a long stride that is not normal for a human.

Got any pics with measurements or something for scale? Or do you just have a memory seeing of such evidence?

6 hours ago, norseman said:

Yes we know this.

Now supersize them stretch them farther apart.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/free_article/are-these-the-footprints-of-a-sasquatch/article_df5e359c-f558-11e6-b663-1fd19dbda473.html

Now they become a hopping mule deer right? :) Because if you extrapolate your very nice presentation to something larger......that would mean.....ummm a LARGER bipedal creature right?

3313gxt.jpg

"Each individual track is about two feet long, a couple inches deep and 4 to 6 feet apart, heel to heel. They stretch for a half-mile in a near perfect single file line from an orchard through a field, into another orchard, across Easy Street and past an irrigation canal."

Larger imprint size but the same length of stride. I don't see any toe marks. They look very much like the imprints of someone running with snow shoes to me...

Edited by Night Walker

eqpdep.jpg

Also notice how the "Bigfoot" tracks are shallow in comparison to the tracks of people walking. How could a mysterious and heavy bipedal creature not sink as deep as a not as not-so-mysterious and not-so-heavy person? Answer: tracks were caused by a regular person running in snow shoes...

Where the mysterious Bigfoot tracks you remember seeing way back when as "impressive" as these ones, Norse?

Because the sun can come out and the snow can get punchy.

How bout when the human is floundering in deep snow?

This is the only aspect of the Bigfoot phenomenon that I have personal experience with. And when your trudging through deep snow and come upon a giant set of punch marks stepping cleanly spaced apart through deep snow? It makes the wheels in your head turn.

068DA6AB-98B2-47AD-BBBE-38D25530E43E.jpeg

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Because the sun can come out and the snow can get punchy.

How bout when the human is floundering in deep snow?

This is the only aspect of the Bigfoot phenomenon that I have personal experience with. And when your trudging through deep snow and come upon a giant set of punch marks stepping cleanly spaced apart through deep snow? It makes the wheels in your head turn.

068DA6AB-98B2-47AD-BBBE-38D25530E43E.jpeg

Snow shoes are made so the wearer doesn't sink so deeply in the snow. A human without them will flounder in deep snow...

To be clear - you only have a memory of seeing those tracks. No objective evidence. Memory is a creative process and memories are not unchanging like video recordings...

2 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Snow shoes are made so the wearer doesn't sink so deeply in the snow. A human without them will flounder in deep snow...

To be clear - you only have a memory of seeing those tracks. No objective evidence. Memory is a creative process and memories are not unchanging like video recordings...

Unless there is a hard crust. Walking at midnight is a very different experience than walking at noon in certain snow conditions. Mostly spring.

I know this....objective evidence or no. In 50 years its the only time I’ve seen tracks like that. And I’ve tracked Moose, Elk, Deer, Cougar, Bear, etc.

Tracking a human wearing snow shoes is a pretty easy deduction and it doesn’t produce a single line trackway. Depending on the model that add varying widths to your feet and you tend to walk bow legged to keep from tripping. My snowshoes are modern cabelas style.

E08F25B1-408B-42AB-B53A-0E456F4EA77E.jpeg