Squatchy McSquatch

What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

MIB
8 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Different topic, different board, different rules.

Same Squatchy.  

• Upvote 1

norseman
12 minutes ago, MIB said:

Same Squatchy.  

No apologies, no shame.....

He is simply fishing in this thread for “comedy gold”. He has nothing but utter contempt for this forum and it’s members. The sooner you put him ignore the better.

• Upvote 3

Bill

alternate facts, intended to demean

norseman
3 minutes ago, Bill said:

alternate facts, intended to demean

Sorry Bill. :(

OntarioSquatch

*McSquatch’s alternative facts*

Bill

Norseman:

No apology needed. I've long been aware of squatchy's habit of taking simple facts I state and then using them as raw material for fabricating false claims, with no regard for any concept of truth or  fairness.

But sadly, this pattern is becomming very common in today's world, not just him. He's merely a practitioner I happen to cross paths with on occasion.

Bill

ps:  The spoiler "hidden contents" is an accident. Don't know how to remove it.

Spoiler

Edited by Bill

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, norseman said:

No apologies, no shame.....

He is simply fishing in this thread for “comedy gold”. He has nothing but utter contempt for this forum and it’s members. The sooner you put him ignore the better.

Well said, norseman.  

That is why I have precious little to say to the guy....and no interest in his "thoughts" on the subject at hand.  

OntarioSquatch

Judging by Squatchy’s repeated and unsuccessful attempts at permanently leaving this forum, I’d say that he’s aware of the unproductivity and unpleasantness of the discussions here with him. dmaker was having the same struggles with leaving, and eventually set his password to something that he couldn’t remember, but he eventually reset it, and came back

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Squatchy McSquatch

easytoclickonwhenifeellikeit.JPG

That's right I don't believe in Bigfoot. 

I disagree with certain individuals' opinions on Bigfoot, particularly the PGF.

I respect those individuals' right to have an opinion about the PGF even if those opinions are different from my own. But I don't have to respect those opinions.  Just as many don't respect my opinions and have been very clear about it.

Afaik I'm in no violation of the Forum rules. I've zero warning points and have never threatened the site owners with litigation regarding my posts :o If you want to quote me from another site that's fine.

Better yet why not show some minerals and engage me on that other forum? It could prove to be more productive. 

Anyway, keep on carrying on lads :lol:

SweatyYeti
28 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

Judging by Squatchy’s repeated and unsuccessful attempts at permanently leaving this forum, I’d say that he’s aware of the unproductivity and unpleasantness of the discussions here with him. dmaker was having the same struggles with leaving, and eventually set his password to something that he couldn’t remember, but he eventually reset it, and came back

As long as we keep "be-lievin".... :beach: .........they won't be leavin'...  :wild: 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

OntarioSquatch
11 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Better yet why not show some minerals and engage me on that other forum? It could prove to be more productive. 

You’re already here, so I’m guessing this is a taunt involving the delusional members of the ISF, who much like yourself, throw insults, and make false accusations when their fragile beliefs are contradicted in a way that creates painful cognitive dissonance. 

Squatchy McSquatch

To put in perspective Patty's foot was roughly the length of Roger's torso. 

It's all about suspending disbelief and appreciating some classic Roadside Americana

torsofoot.JPG

Yup, just another Roadside Attraction

SweatyYeti

Sure, let's all run over to "Jref"/ISF.....the sewer of the discussion world.....and engage a bunch of rabid, insulting, nobodys.  :lol: 

Myself, I'd rather post images of contracting calves.....curling fingers...etc.....etc......and watch the losers not be able to deal with any of it, or replicate any of it.  :) 

Edited to add:  Besides, they have everything they need..........kitakaze.............the King of POOFY-world. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Patterson-Gimlin

I read there on occasion. I am not into impoliteness . I agree with the concept of that it is unlikely the ape men exist in the here and now.

i would never join and participate in  a forum like that. 

• Upvote 1

norseman
10 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I read there on occasion. I am not into impoliteness . I agree with the concept of that it is unlikely the ape men exist in the here and now.

i would never join and participate in  a forum like that. 

And that’s why your a REAL skeptic and a valued member of our forum PG. I mean that. 

• Upvote 1