Squatchy McSquatch

What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

OntarioSquatch

Several of us have in fact engaged in discussions there only to get regularly insulted and falsely accused. Bill Munns had a particularly negative experience there in part due to the personality defects existing among some of the individuals there. For Squatchy to have the motive of getting people here to experience that is quite frankly disgusting. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

norseman

If Squatchy had the “minerals” as he put it? He would drive down to a NAWAC convention and start shouting his diatribe......

But he won’t of course cuz he is only cool and tough behind a keyboard. ^_^

• Upvote 1

bipedalist

Consistent with the slime from which they diverged unfortunately.  

Convergent evolution still exists among skeptics on the other platform I suppose, but is mostly dead-weight on this forum now. 

Edited by bipedalist

Squatchy McSquatch

It leaves me wondering -- apart from everything else -- why there is no filmed footage of the PGF Tour? 

roglive.JPG

• Upvote 1

xspider1

There is no filmed footage of the PGf tour, or there is no filmed footage of the PGf tour that you are aware of?  Just saying that is an example of one thinking that they know things which they do not know.  Some amount of skepticism is great, but I'm very skeptical of "career skeptics", so I generally avoid the ISF (like a plague).

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot
On 4/19/2018 at 7:59 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I read there on occasion. I am not into impoliteness . I agree with the concept of that it is unlikely the ape men exist in the here and now.

i would never join and participate in  a forum like that. 

P-G, I know just what you mean; I've been on the ISF a few times a couple of months ago; I didn't specifically go there but ended up on it through a link when I was looking for specific type Bigfoot related info. After browsing around, I noticed the same as you. That wasn't for me and I had no interest in going back. From what I saw, Ontario summed it up fairly well. 

To me there's a difference between someone that's skeptical of existence but is still open minded and will actually look at evidence, even if they ultimately think it may be compelling but not persuasive; and someone that dismisses all evidence outright without any real look at it because their belief of nonexistence is set in stone (or what spider termed "career skeptics". ;))

• Upvote 1

norseman

More Squatchy on ISF.....

I don’t care if Squatchy believes in Patty. And I don’t think any of us are mad because “he won’t kiss Munn’s ring”. Basically he went over there and lied about the whole situation.

We BFF members....I’m sure Bill Munns included? Would simply like to be treated with RESPECT as human beings. Stop pretending to participate in good faith on this forum. Only to run over to the ISF and stab each of us and this forum in the back. Figbootery? Really?

Hai guyz smile.gif

BFF posse is mad at me cause I don't bleeve in Paddy and I refuse to kiss Munns' ring. I'm a bad bad boy biggrin.gif 

Other than the passing 50th anniversary of the PGF, it's safe to say NOTHING has happened in FigBootery. Heck even Bob Gimlin got screwed on that one. They didn't even pass the man a microphone.

What's left other than nutters and fluffers?

No they took offense to something I said about Munns over here and quotemined it back over there.

We do the same thing here from time to time, so turnabout's fair play smile.gif

For the record: I have a deep and longstanding interest in the PGF.

For the life of me I've never understood the connect between Munns' 6 or 7 films, and his opinion of either himself or the guy in a suit that was the PGF.

Self-worship and shooting one's self in the foot I suppose.

Bigfootery is so much more interesting than bigfoot.

btw why can't i put my avatar up on this board?

Twist

Why let it bother you Norse?  Nothing much you can do about it but complain.  As it is now, he’s getting you to spend personal/leasure time hunting down and relaying his actions.   Just let it be, it’s not like ISF members can’t find out themselves what’s going on here.   

• Upvote 1

norseman
58 minutes ago, Twist said:

Why let it bother you Norse?  Nothing much you can do about it but complain.  As it is now, he’s getting you to spend personal/leasure time hunting down and relaying his actions.   Just let it be, it’s not like ISF members can’t find out themselves what’s going on here.   

I just want you guys to be aware. It doesn’t bother me. And I’m sick right now, down and out. So it’s no big deal.

But I will shut up if you like. That’s no big deal either. :)

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Twist wrote:

Why let it bother you Norse?  Nothing much you can do about it but complain. 

There's the 'Ignore' button. That's a good way of dealing with the flies.  Works for me. :) 

Backdoc
On April 18, 2018 at 6:12 PM, SweatyYeti said:

Which "man in a suit" does Patty look like, there, Backdoc??? 

I can see skeptics on forums saying that....'cause I see them saying that, all the time. ;)  

But, I have yet to see a guy wearing a monkey suit showing that level of realistic body contour....(especially on the backside of the body). 

If a person's exposure to Patty is limited to a few pics shown in a magazine In the 1960s I can see how they could see it as a hoax.

Once they later see the PGF movie and later the more modern stabilized, the PGF then get a second chance to make a first impression.  After seeing the film it is harder not to be very impressed by it.

• Upvote 1

PBeaton
3 hours ago, norseman said:

I just want you guys to be aware. It doesn’t bother me. And I’m sick right now, down and out. So it’s no big deal.

But I will shut up if you like. That’s no big deal either. :)

I'm good with ya lettin' folks know the characters of some here norseman, if folks simply put him(them) on ignore, their BS goes unchecked. Squatchy McSquatch just tried to pass tracks Hodgson found in '63 as bein' from the PGF for cryin' out loud ! That kinda BS is mind blowin' !

bluffcreektinsnips.jpg

Then recently tried to claim it was Patterson who claimed to have had another bigfoot sightin', when it was actually Harvey Anderson who claimed Patterson said that, along with some other questionable stuff. 

We know he has said bigfoot doesn't exist...yada yada...he has a game plan...

Hope ya feel better norseman !

Pat...

• Upvote 1

norseman

Thanks bud!

I understand Where Twist is coming from though. We don’t wanna focus on the Debbie downer stuff all the time.

But it’s also important to not allow misinformation to take over and skew people’s perceptions either.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 2

PBeaton

You're welcome, an agreed.

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, norseman said:

But it’s also important to not allow misinformation to take over and skew people’s perceptions either.

At this point in time, norse....given all the pro-Bigfoot/realistic details on Patty, that have been posted in these threads....there is absolutely no way that the misinformation posted by Squatchy, and other skeptics....(and the trolls)....is ever going to outweigh that evidence/analysis. 

As I have mentioned before....at least within the confines of the 'discussion forums', this battle has been won. :) 

The skeptics/scoftics and trolls have no answer for....and can neither refute, nor replicate......the contracting calf on Patty's right leg....the contracting quadracep....the moving toes, which appear longer when lifted-up, than they appear seen from the bottom of the foot....(exactly as real toes, on a real foot, appear)....the curling fingers, seen on an exceptionally-long arm....with no extension on it......the moving eyebrows and lips....the dynamic contour of Patty's right thigh, which is much wider at the top of the leg, than it is at the knee....(try producing that in a suit, and see how that goes ;) )....the independently-moving sides of the buttocks.....and the very odd 'arm proportion'.

They have an answer....for not a 1 of those. :popcorn: 

The only thing that your crusade to protect the truth of the PGF accomplishes, norse.....is to provide the losers with what they want......a response. A reason for them to stay, and return.

kitakaze, and his volumunous, never-ending BS thrived on this forum....because of that kind of mindset.....the need to keep cleaning-up his crap. 

The far better way of dealing with the flies/mosquitoes....is to simply put them on 'Ignore', or just simply ignore them.....and to do so as a team effort. Eventually they will disappear, or at least fade into the background. 

Edited by SweatyYeti