What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

6 minutes ago, dmaker said:

What was the point of that comment? How could you possibly take offense to anything I wrote? 

You really need to get some perspective and realize that just because someone might not share your views on bigfoot, or the pgf, does not automatically make them your enemy.

Geesh.

How could you possibly take offense at me saying that you don't matter much to me?? 

You don't. That's not an attack on you....it's just a happy fact.  :) 

Btw, neither does it matter much to me, if it matters much to you...whether or not Bob H was the "guy inside the magical suit".

• Upvote 1

The arm length proportions could never prove anything.  Not only can extensions/distortions from a suit not be ruled out.  It cant be ruled out that the whole arm is a fake and the guy in the suits arms are tucked inside or the dude has no arms at all.

Its the bigfoot fanboi fantasy to haphazardly crunch a bunch of estimated figures in their attempt to prove their delusion.  Its all crap and any scientist or person with half a brain can realize you cant prove anything from a grainy old film.  Thats why it hasnt been done yet and never will be.

• Upvote 1

^

You write like a 12 year old, who has nothing of offer... :)  ...

Dmaker wrote:

"...Munns could write a 20 volume opus on the PGF and I could not care less "

"...I care not at all what you believe..."

"...I don't really care."

"...I don't care to focus on the film because it seems like a silly waste of time that will never prove anything. Plus, it looks like a bloke in a suit. Why would I focus on that? I don't care if ten thousand other people choose to study it."

(Yo, dmaker.....let us know when we should care what you "think"... :lol:  )

"....I don't care if someone claims to have seen a bigfoot..."

"...so I could not care less about it."

"...I really do not care what Bill Munns has "addressed"

"...I don't care about Dennett; I don't care about Steenburg; I don't care about anyone else..."

(Hey...D.....baby......is now a good time for us to care what yur a-"thinkin"???  :popcorn:   )

"...I don't care about the Dennett article,care about your understanding of the journal article. "

(Oh....maybe dmaker does care, about somethin'... :popcorn:  )

" ...I don't care what others may have said about the article."

(Oh....maybe he doesn't care, after all.)

"...I don't much care what anyone has said at this point. "

(Yeah, the rumors are true.....he don't care.)

"...I really could not care less. "

(Back at ya', D-m ;)  )

"...I don't care what the majority of people believe in. care what evidence can support, and right now that sure isn't bigfoot."

(Take it from Dmaker....he's a thinker!)

"....but I really don't care about your background insofar as your bigfoot claim. I've never really fully believed your background, but I really don'tcare until you start trying..."

(Mr. dmaker....I have to say, I don't think you would care after he started trying anything.  Just playing a hunch... ;)  ) 

"...I certainly don't care what YOU think. In fact, I have always said that nothing can be proven, one way or the other, with the PGF. "

(You should know.)

"...if I really don't care. The PGF is of very little importance in my life.

("Not caring" seems to be of the highest importance, in your life.)

"....I don't care. I still know it's not real in the end."

(D "knows".)

"...I don't really care. I don't try to imagine how special effects were done long after watching a movie..."

"...I could not care less. This has happened in the past with things like dermal ridges."

"...I don't really care that you or DWA, or anyone, believes in bigfoot."

"...I don't care if you think they are..."

"...Care to mock my post count some more instead? That contributes a lot to the discussion."

(You contribute a lot to the discussion.)

"...would you care to elaborate on what exactly you think I said?"

(Ya....aaah....I would.....you said you really "don't care". :)  )

"...But I don't really care. I look at the film and I see fake."

"...I really don't care that much how it was done."

"...I don't know or care, if Patty was lactating."

"...Care to provide some links?"

(No, I really don't care to. :beach: )

"...I could not care less where Areas A - X are located..."

"...I could not care less. Sweaty, you do need numbers if you wish to uphold your verbal statements from earlier. "

(Note to self: Provide dmaker with numbers. It's what he cares about... :lol:  )

"...I don't really care what sort of background one claims in a bigfoot anecdote. "

"...I don't care what you attribute the cause of the report to, be it misidentification, paraedolia...."

"...I don't care about your assessment of their activities at any given time.

"...I could not care less what you think of them. But really, is this the best you have to offer this thread?"

But really, dmaker.....is this the best that you have to offer this forum??  :popcorn: 

You write like someone who we should just not care about, regarding your "thoughts"....on anything.  

Edited by SweatyYeti

As an added note, to the collection of quotes above.....I stopped at page 4....of 7....of the 'search results' for dmaker posting the word 'care'.

I could have added many more of those....but I figured that was enough for everyone to get the picture. 

Dmaker's favorite "contribution" to the discussions/analysis.....is to tell others that he doesn't care....about what others think, or say....or what the evidence indicates. 

IOW.....he scoff:) 

The arm length proportions could never prove anything.  Not only can extensions/distortions from a suit not be ruled out.  It cant be ruled out that the whole arm is a fake and the guy in the suits arms are tucked inside or the dude has no arms at all.

Its the bigfoot fanboi fantasy to haphazardly crunch a bunch of estimated figures in their attempt to prove their delusion.  Its all crap and any scientist or person with half a brain can realize you cant prove anything from a grainy old film.  Thats why it hasnt been done yet and never will be.

Faenor

The details are more into the muscles and how they flex when it bends it's arm. Either the hair is glued onto the human flesh to give it that impression or that is that of a real being and even on the fore arm it self you can see this as well. It is pretty well detailed for it to be an actor in a suit.

S-Y   Perhaps someone who does not care about or have any consideration of other forum members is just here to troll?  Sure seems like a trail of evidence pointing to that to me.   And it all comes out of his mouth.  

• Upvote 1

"It cant be ruled out that the whole arm is a fake and the guy in the suits arms are tucked inside or the dude has no arms at all."  - Faenor   Grasp at straws much?  :lol:  lol!  The lengths that some will go to trying to convince themselves that the PGf subject isn't a real animal, boggles the mind.

Sweaty - You continually harp on PGf proponents telling us not to engage the scofftics then you post a 3 page dmaker rant?  really??  :huh:

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

S-Y   Perhaps someone who does not care about or have any consideration of other forum members is just here to troll?  Sure seems like a trail of evidence pointing to that to me.   And it all comes out of his mouth.  

As Mr. Spock would say, SWW....."it would seem to be a logical deduction."  ;) 

It certainly begs the question.....since dmaker clearly "could not care less", concerning Bigfoot evidence......what makes him care to post on this forum?????  

Faenor wrote:

That would explain Patty's gracefulness.... :lol:  

Holy quote mining Sweaty!!  

16 hours ago, dmaker said:

Thanks for the response, PG. So, basically you dismiss BH as the mime because his physical measurements do not match up, in your opinion?

Just for the record, I have no dog in this fight. I don't have an opinion about the actor, one way or the other. It's a person in a suit to me. Don't matter much to me who that person was. 

Hi dmaker.

If it isn't Bob H, doesn't that shoot the current 'man in a suit' debunk in the foot?  I mean, isn't he the only person that is claimed to be in the suit?  If it isn't him, it would have to be some unknown 3rd party that has never been mentioned or discovered, no?

48 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

Sweaty - You continually harp on PGf proponents telling us not to engage the scofftics then you post a 3 page dmaker rant?  really??  :huh:

Yup, xspider...it was a fun exercise. At the moment, I don't have dmaker on 'Ignore'....so, on occasion, I will respond to his worthless "contributions".  :)  

As far as ignoring the scoftics....I am certainly for that. I do so, to a great degree....and I would ignore their posts even more-so, if fellow proponents wanted to join me in my efforts. Would you like to put some of these "fine gentlemen"....(who could not care less about the evidence)....and have nothing of value to contribute, on 'Ignore'??  

It would certainly be a benefit to the forum.  :) 

Regarding Bob H.....I think I may be able to make a trip out to Yakima, later this year....to interview him. (What could be more appropriate....Bob "revealing even more", during the 50th year of "his famous performance".)

I am working on a set of points to question Bob about....along with images, to assist in showing/proving that he was not the PGF subject. 

31 minutes ago, Cotter said:

Holy quote mining Sweaty!!  

If it isn't Bob H, doesn't that shoot the current 'man in a suit' debunk in the foot?  I mean, isn't he the only person that is claimed to be in the suit?  If it isn't him, it would have to be some unknown 3rd party that has never been mentioned or discovered, no?

It wasn't Bob, Cotter. That has been made abundently clear.....by us proponents, and by "Bigfoot Bob" himself.  

Hence.....the "actor" in the "suit" would then have to be someone who has never stepped forward, and taken his rightful place in history.  Likewise...with the "suitmaker".

It leaves the 'hoax' theory with a couple of gaping holes, in it.  :) 

Note:  This part of my post above...

Regarding Bob H.....I think I may be able to make a trip out to Yakima, later this year....to interview him. (What could be more appropriate....Bob "revealing even more", during the 50th year of "his famous performance".)

I am working on a set of points to question Bob about....along with images, to assist in showing/proving that he was not the PGF subject.

....was intended to be posted at the end of my post....below Cotter's comments. But, due to the very short 'edit time window', I wasn't able to correct where I had put in, in my post. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

^

That would account for why the "actor" has never come forward, with a claim of being "in the suit".....but there is still the problem of the subject's 'arm length' and proportion. 

And.....there is still a lack of a "suitmaker". 

The 'hoax' scenario has essentially nothing....of substance....supporting it. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Faenor said:

Haha ! "bigfoot fanboi fantasy to haphazardly crunch a bunch of estimated figures in their attempt to prove their delusion."  As apposed to the delusional fan boy fantasy about a guy in a suit with his arms tucked inside or...haha...without arms...could move its suit arms perfectly natural, swingin' them in unison with the legs, etc !  

"..arms are tucked inside or the dude has no arms at all."..."half a brain.." ;);) 

Image result for rofl imoji gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SweatyYeti said:

.but there is still the problem of the subject's 'arm length' and proportion

That's not a problem for everyone. I have no problem accepting that your perceived limb ratio theories can be accounted for by lack of clarity in the film quality and costume distortion-likely by design. 

• gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic