What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

10 hours ago, hiflier said:

Why should anyone care to answer someone who doesn't care and has a consistent history of stating so?

And for the record, writing like a twelve year old girl should not be construed as some kind of slam. There are more intelligent, well written, and unbelievably smart 12 year old girls out there who would challenge your holding them up as some kind of inferior mentality. Talk about immature, you take the cake. In other words, I don't care about your opinions. The 12 year old girl remark really sucked and just proves you're incapable of engaging any adult in anything close to an adult dialogue by stooping that low in such a callous and thoughtless fashion. And if you thought it was somehow a demeaning thing to compare someone's writing to a 12 year old girl you have really lost your grip and your edge. Clean it up or get lost.

And if you don't care to agree it would be typical of you.

It was a comment on the obsessive abuse of emoticons. I've never seen and adult feel compelled to sprinkle their writing with smiley faces and colorful fonts as much as SY does. 

But thanks for the finger wagging. Haven't had one of those in a while. You must feel much better now. 

BFF Donor

^

Hmmm.......just dancing around is what I see there. More 'typical' dmaker. And I only 'finger wag' at detestables. Since you feel the need to explain tell it to all the 12 year old girls and those with 12 year old daughters as I think they would be smart enough to see through that hollow excuse. Personally, I don't care what the reason is for such a socially inept comment.

OK, back under my rock now.........

Edited by hiflier

Not a hollow excuse. I've said the same before about SY and his obsessive emoticons. 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

BFF Donor
11 hours ago, PBeaton said:

bluffcreektinsnips.thumb.jpg.13298886fe0bdc0dad9e6fa9939f2f28.jpg.03ad08930d7311c2d8a3c6f0fea9f426.jpg

All right I have to ask.   What he heck is that white stuff at the bottom of this pic.  The tool and the footprints are clear to me.  What is that white stuff at the bottom of the screen? The few times this pic has been posted, I always wondered.

2 hours ago, dmaker said:

It was a comment on the obsessive abuse of emoticons.

This....from someone who has 7 pages worth of "I really don't care" statements, to his credit.  :lol:  :beach:   

Here is a question for you, dmaker... :drag:  ......if you don't care, at all, about anyone's opinions, or thoughts.....or about any details associated with anyone's Bigfoot sighting reports....or about any details relating to any type of Bigfoot evidence.......then.....why do you care to post on this forum???  :popcorn:  

I've never seen an adult feel compelled to sprinkle their writing with smiley faces and colorful fonts as much as SY does. 

Oh, well.....maybe people are just different from each other. :rolleyes:  

Edited to add:  :crazypilot:

Edited by SweatyYeti

BFF Donor
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, dmaker said:

You write like a 12 year old girl.

I don't see any mention of emoticons in that post. So, dance away whatever it is you think you are dancing away. Actually awkward back pedaling is closer to it. Should probably quit while you think you are ahead. Or just keep on digging/dancing, your choice. 

Edited by hiflier

56 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

All right I have to ask.   What he heck is that white stuff at the bottom of this pic.  The tool and the footprints are clear to me.  What is that white stuff at the bottom of the screen? The few times this pic has been posted, I always wondered.

bd, I always thought it was a piece of wood. To me it looks like a piece that was ripped or torn off the tree.The darkish spot towards the left and right on the bottom edge of the picture, right above the name "Bluff", looks sort of like where a knot might have been.  I could be wrong though. 

BFF Donor

I wondered what the white substance was in the footprints.       Some suggest white paint to stabilize sand grains before casting.   Cliff Barrakman teaches to dust the footprint with casting powder.   Anyone know why the footprints are so light colored?    The toes look very short to me.   Very stomperish.   

I agree that it looks like a piece of driftwood at the bottom of the picture. 

SWWASAS, it says in the caption that they dusted the prints for contrast.  It doesn't say what medium was used for the dusting.

BFF Donor

Curious about why they were so white.     If anyone attends a conference and Cliff is giving a casting seminar it is well worth attending.     I happened to attend one where Meldrum was present too.   He added a bunch of good stuff about photographing the area from all sides, and the print from very close in case details are lost in the casting,  When he gets and examines a cast, it is very helpful to him to know where it was taken and to try to figure out what the BF was doing when it put it down.  Wouldn't that sort of background photographs be very helpful in the case of the P/G footprint casts?   Lack of documentation is the very reason this and other P/G threads exist at all.  

Backdock,

Just wood. An guess folks would sprinkle flour or talcum powder in the tracks just to highlight them as shown in image below, of a earlier track find of a sasquatch that was witnessed crossin' Bluff Creek Rd in '58. 

Pat...

Bighodgson2.jpg

Bigwallace33 (2).jpg

Bigwallace33 (3).jpg

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2

BFF Donor

It just struck me as odd that they had tin snips with them but not a tape measure in the photograph.  So the prints are about a snip and a third long.   Google refuses to do the snip / inch conversion for me. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dmaker said:

Not a hollow excuse. I've said the same before about SY and his obsessive emoticons. 

Totally agree.

The emoticons and  coloured text make his posts look like my niece's old myspace page.

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor
55 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Totally agree.

The emoticons and  coloured text make his posts look like my niece's old myspace page.

Or like Drew’s crayon drawings........

• Upvote 1

• gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic