What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

Squatchy McSquatch wrote:

Totally agree.

The emoticons and  coloured text make his posts look like my niece's old myspace page.

And how does my analysis...(like 'arm proportion'/'lack of hand extensions'....independent movement of the sides of the buttocks....etc.)....make Squatchy look......like a "Dork in the Headlights"???  :lol:   ...

Squatchy_Mc_Deer.jpg

Replicate it, dude. :popcorn:        :beach:  

Edited by SweatyYeti

BFF Donor

ROFLMAO!! Squatchy, THAT was priceless and absolutely hilarious, bud. (You owe me a keyboard)

So...here is some analysis of the PGF, which could help spark some interest in the film....and cause the skeptics to 'freeze up'... :)  ...

Long arms.....short forearms.....and a lack of 'hand extensions'...

F347-F360-ArmBendAG1_LowerHalf1.gif

The film subject's actual finger joints...(due to the lack of 'hand extensions')...

F61-F307FingerBendRotatedAG2Crop1.gif

Dynamic upper-leg contour.....much narrower at the knee-joint, than at the top of the thigh...

Bobsey_Twin2.jpg

Try finding a picture of a suit which shows this degree of narrowing of the thigh. You won't. 

Independent movement of the two sides of the "diaper"...

C8ButtSepF308F309AG1Large1.gif

Small detail on back of the leg...

BBuilder_Patty_Back_Of_Leg_Comp3.jpg

And....calf muscle contraction...

CalfContractionBobboAG1_zps00s01ugm.gif

And...the Blevins' proud "replication"....

Leroy_Blevins.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

C8ButtSepF308F309AG1Large1.gif

What you can see real clear in this photo is that her hand is expanding as it moves back. Now that cannot be  done naturally with arm extensions. She seems to be fisting her hands and expanding and it seems very natural. The same goes with that left thigh and how it expands and contracts. You can see the muscle really ball out while at the same time the knee cap relaxes as it bends. Now this can not be done in a suit and the only way I can see it done is the hair being glued on the human subject in order for this to take place. The buttocks does seem natural though. Thanks for those clear photo's since they do help. The right leg also does show bulging muscle as it is moving.  

SB, in those frames I don’t see much of a fist being unclenched as much as, to me, it looks like her lower arm/wrist rotating 90 Deg.  Taking the fingers from pointing In towards her to pointing behind her.  

F61-F307FingerBendRotatedAG2Crop1.gif

How about this Gif even though it is two different frames . You can clearly see how the fingers curl in the two different frames. How can this be done with an arm extension. I just cannot see how wire can be placed within the extension and work the whole hand and curl these fingers the way that it is doing it in such a natural way. 

What two frames are those from SB?  I ask because based on the leg location and position of the dark band of hair above the butt they appear to be a decent number of frames apart.   

17 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

How about this Gif even though it is two different frames . You can clearly see how the fingers curl in the two different frames. How can this be done with an arm extension. I just cannot see how wire can be placed within the extension and work the whole hand and curl these fingers the way that it is doing it in such a natural way. 

There are no 'hand extensions' on the film subject's arms, Shadow. As can be clearly, and unambiguously seen, in these two film frames....the lower-arm is relatively short...

F347-F360-ArmBend-Bob-AG2.gif

And, it is much shorter than a human 'lower arm' with an extension on it.

The subject cannot possibly be wearing an extension. Hence, the articulating joints involving the hand/fingers.....must be the subject's actual skeletal joints....(beyond a shadow of a doubt ;) ).

Edited by SweatyYeti

Thanks Pat.  

Also appears as if the arm is somewhat straighter in frame 307, that could be an illusion due to the angle between camera and subject however.  Interesting.  

BFF Donor

Sorry to give skeptics some more fodder,  but I have never noticed that gesture before in the film segment SM posted, with the left hand towards the end of this clip.     Looks lo me like Patty flipped them off?    :huh:   Where did she learn to do that?  

Edited by SWWASAS

I was aware of the PGF from the time it was first released, but never gave it much thought until about 6 years ago, when I met a few of this forums members, Thomas Steenburg, Bigfoothunter, and MagniAesir, who are all very knowledgeable on the subject. They have very clear digital copies of John Green's first gen. copy, at the level of what Bill Munns has, so I've had the privilege of seeing it frame by frame and hearing their comments on it, which leads me to believe the figure is a real creature, just like the one I saw in the flesh nearly 40 years ago.

One of the first things that struck me, after I realized I wasn't seeing a bear, was the massive size of the upper body, with very wide shoulders, as Hiflier comments on often recently. The gentleman that we interviewed on Saturday was also struck by that feature, as his initial sighting was from the rear, followed by a few seconds of profile view.

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor

Big shoulders is one I hear often.

5ACC1B8C-F0CC-4A73-BF90-A31B1915BD37.jpeg

219ED872-3E03-456A-9990-BD19A5FBE34B.jpeg

4909DA61-61C1-4A64-A489-DB2775D78108.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic