What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

BFF Donor

That is  certainly not the case with a bear. 

Each one of is free to pursue whichever PGF conclusion they choose to choose.

At the end of the day though,

It was a bloke in a suit.

That assuage aside there's still a dialogue that could occur.

But the PGF was fake-fakedy-fake-fake

No proof it was ever real

Cheers

But where is your proof that it is fake or that it could be faked? So far I do not seen it being fake in my opinion and yes I have  tried to look for that proof of it being fake and I have not found no evidence of it being fake.  The one thing that I do find odd is in it's walk and that is that the tracks that I have found were all inline tracks and the walk that patty is making looks to be making is off set and not inline. This detail is very odd and does not fit the MO of the evidence of how this creature walks and the evidence it leaves behind in it's track line. I sure can not call it that it is a man in a suit or say that it is completely fake.. But if you show me your proof that it is a fake then maybe I might agree with you and we can call this case closed.

Cheers and even drink some good aged scotch.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:14 PM, ShadowBorn said:

But where is your proof that it is fake or that it could be faked? So far I do not seen it being fake in my opinion and yes I have  tried to look for that proof of it being fake and I have not found no evidence of it being fake.  The one thing that I do find odd is in it's walk and that is that the tracks that I have found were all inline tracks and the walk that patty is making looks to be making is off set and not inline. This detail is very odd and does not fit the MO of the evidence of how this creature walks and the evidence it leaves behind in it's track line. I sure can not call it that it is a man in a suit or say that it is completely fake.. But if you show me your proof that it is a fake then maybe I might agree with you and we can call this case closed.

Cheers and even drink some good aged scotch.

There's been no filmed BF since the PGF.

Not a body, not a trailcam pic, nothing to back up your paragraph.

Not a single trackline has ever been accredited to BF since the PGF and even that was a joke in itself.

There is no Bigfoot.

You're fooling yourself, mate.

Beer to your Scotch 

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

There's been no filmed BF since the PGF.

Not a body, not a trailcam pic, nothing to back up your paragraph.

Not a single trackline has ever been accredited to BF since the PGF and even that was a joke in itself.

There is no Bigfoot.

You're fooling yourself, mate.

Beer to your Scotch 

SM

I find it hard to except what you are saying since I have actually seen them and have encountered them in the wild. All though it did not look like patty the prints were big as well as it's stride. No how hard it is for some one like you to except this since in you mind they just do not exist and will never exist. Yes, it is hard to understand how some thing like this creature can even exist in the now. And we will never know until one is thrown on a table as proof that they exist. A film will just not do it for any one and it is not acceptable  for just about anyone. But one day it will. I admire your sceptism  and you doubt that they do not exist and I personally have no problem. But I seen them with my own eyes and there fore I cannot be fooling my self. It is like having a boiler maker and then throwing down a  double tequila chaser after wards. It just hits you right in the gut. Like I have said I have no problems with skeptics and feel that they play an important part in researching this creatures existence. :) 

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor

It would be hilarious if some of the usual hardline skeptics had a bigfoot encounter and no one would believe them.

BFF Donor

BD I think it would be worse than that.   If your belief system is so strong that you think everyone else who has seen a BF is delusional, because they have seen an animal that does not exist,   an ardent skeptic has some very difficult choices if they have an encounter.   They would experience shock initially.    Then have to decide if they want to accept the delusion they saw as real, or accept that they are delusional.     Neither being good choices for them.   Many life long hunters, who think they know everything in the woods, are so traumatized by a BF encounter they give up hunting forever.   

Of course on the forum end, the advocates would be saying we told you, and the skeptics would just think the former skeptic has gone delusional.    There are exceptions but given most hardline skeptics are computer bound,   it is very unlikely they would have an encounter.   There is always deafening silence when I offer to take skeptics out into the field and give them a chance for encounter.  

bd, to your earlier comment above SW's post. You're right, It would be amusing if the person's belief of non-existence was unyielding. Do you think they would tell anybody about it? Would they contact the BFRO?

There have been several BFRO reports made by a witness that stated upfront they were skeptical of Bigfoot's existence yet they were certain of what they saw. And they all described the common Bigfoot characteristics.

I think the idea that a skeptic couldn’t come to terms with what they saw if confronted with a BF sighting is silly.  I believe their ability to come to terms would be on average with anyone else not interested or involved in the BF scene.   Just being a skeptic on this site and voicing that opinion does not make one any more or less able to coup.  

Now as far as skeptics on this site are concerned,  I would guess some would keep said sighting a secret or disappear altogether.   Some I’m sure would gladly eat crow and talk about it.

BFF Donor

Ohh really?   Have you heard Mathew Johnson speak?     If someone as ambivalent and open minded about BF in the first place they are likely to process the experience.   Some encounters are very benign.   You see one 200s of yards out,   do not feel at all threatened, and just say hey that is cool, they are really out there.     But put someone who has dismissed it as myth, within 20 yards of a BF, especially one that is trying to intimidate that human, they feel their life is threatened, and we are talking about PTSD material.  Throw in some mental inability to cope and you have a troubled person.      To deny that human nature in similar situation is rediculus.  Perhaps you have lived such a sheltered life you have never felt like you had a close call with death.   Many have not since we live in such a Nanny State now.  .   Ask some Afganistan veteran how they feel after multiple close calls or if they know of buddies that could not handle it from day one.   .   

3 hours ago, Backdoc said:

It would be hilarious if some of the usual hardline skeptics had a bigfoot encounter and no one would believe them.

Well, I am not all  certain that the poster named Squatchy McSquatch exists. If he/she reported an encounter ,,,,, ?

3 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

There is always deafening silence when I offer to take skeptics out into the field and give them a chance for encounter.  

Even if I lived near you, I would never take you up on that offer. And I spend tons of time in the outdoors. 

BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Twist said:

I think the idea that a skeptic couldn’t come to terms with what they saw if confronted with a BF sighting is silly.  I believe their ability to come to terms would be on average with anyone else not interested or involved in the BF scene.   Just being a skeptic on this site and voicing that opinion does not make one any more or less able to coup.  

Now as far as skeptics on this site are concerned,  I would guess some would keep said sighting a secret or disappear altogether.   Some I’m sure would gladly eat crow and talk about it.

Lol. I am in the crow crowd. 

BFF Donor
26 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Even if I lived near you, I would never take you up on that offer. And I spend tons of time in the outdoors. 

If you are not in a bigfoot active area, you can live in the woods and never see one.   The fact that you do not live near me means you are not likely in an area where they are located.     There was a time when something happened nearly every time I went out.  Not any more due to massive clear cut logging.  Why would you turn down a real chance to see one?   Reality hard on belief systems?    .

• Upvote 1

• gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic