What Sparked Your Interest in the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

Maybe you can 'get this', McSquatch (but, I doubt it):

reality-d.jpg

The line that you indicated to align their elbows is way off and I notice that you conveniently ignored the location of their knees.   Those are two articulation points that actually matter.  Drawing lines to their heads, shoulders and feet is meaningless.  The truth hurts sometimes, but there is no sense in trying to deny it.     

Edited by xspider1

23 hours ago, hiflier said:

IDK, I think Sweaty Yeti is on to something with this emoticon thing :):):):):) 

Sure am, hiflier... ;)   

It's not such a bad thing....after all, we all have emotions displayed on our faces, quite often. :rolleyes:  

:mad::596d4f97d65f4_EmojiSmiley-04::596d505b293f9_EmojiNatur-16::596d4f9d2dfc9_EmojiSmiley-13::596d4f9c8adce_EmojiSmiley-12::596d4f96af630_EmojiSmiley-02:

Regarding 'arm proportion'.....here is an interesting aspect of it....the proportion of the human 'upper arm' length to the length of the human head...

Human_Upper-arm_Head_Proportion2.jpg

Link:

http://www.paintdrawpaint.com/2011/01/drawing-basics-proportions-of-arm.html

So, I put together some comparisons....of Patty, in F362.....to a few people...

Human_Upper-arm_Head_Proportion_Comp3.jp

According to the description (on Google) next to this image.....this is Pierce Brosnan...

Human_Upper-arm_Head_Proportion_Comp4.jp

And...this comparison shows just how short a person's upper-arm can be, in some instances... ;) ...

Human_Upper-arm_Head_Proportion_Comp_-_S

The proportion/ratio of the 'height of the human head - to - the upper-arm length' makes for an interesting comparison to Patty.

The ratio on Patty looks considerably different.....especially when you reduce the height of her head by a few inches...("correcting" for the cone-shaped upper part of the head).

I did a Google image search, using the phrase "man posing standing".....to get plenty of examples of people, in a pose which would make for good comparisons....(the arms hanging vertically, parallel to the vertical plane of the camera....appearing un-foreshortened)...

Google_Image_Search1_B.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

Anyone else think that Squatchy may also be a member of children's lego forum?

I was a bit disturbed there....

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Hiflier you're ranting about a 'match' yet relying on 'proportions' to fill your half of the gas tank.

I just showed you 3 humans who are within Patty's proportions. Oooooooooh you hate when I do that. I've got several more I can post later if you like. :) 

Hiflier let  me tell you a little story from 2009, when Munns sought out a cinematography forum. in his quest for the PGF. Member, K Borowski gave this advice:

"...none of what you are measuring can be ascertained without the original, I assume, positive film, and knowledge of which lens was used. You will have to make assumptions that would invalidate any research you are doing to get past the basic missing information in this case." 

^^^This was my signature line on this forum for about 3 years. 

Good luck with that last little jab... ;)

50% wider? 

Wider than whom? What/who do you base your hopes data on?

044fdf233a92758acdfe5f5e1107b8cb.jpg

"Wider than whom? What/who do you base your hopes data on?"- SquatchyMcsquatch.....

I answered that question, too. Not a peep.

Squatchy wrote,

"...none of what you are measuring can be ascertained without the original, I assume, positive film, and knowledge of which lens was used. You will have to make assumptions that would invalidate any research you are doing to get past the basic missing information in this case."

=============================================

And I would agree completely with that statement IF we only had a copy of the film.

Fortunately, we have much more than just the copy of the film. We have the exact location of the film site. We have a corresponding trackway associated with the filmsite. And we had researchers that followed up on the filmsite and took film and measurements.

This is not a Ivan Marx or Todd Standing film in which the film site is never revealed. And this is why its never been debunked. You say its a man in a suit? Prove it. In just the case of the film itself? You are held to the same standard Munns is being held to. 

I personally believe that after 50 years it has been fought to a stand still. If something is out there....this trail is long since cold. 

We do not have physical proof of the existence of Sasquatch. Maybe Patty was the last of her kind? The last remote giant forest habitat being cut down in our fathers life times on the west coast. Maybe Sasquatch still eeks out a living in other remote places? 

43 minutes ago, norseman said:

I personally believe that after 50 years it has been fought to a stand still. 

The film is only at a "standstill" for people who's brains are at a standstill.  ;)  

The analysis I posted above shows examples of humans not matching-up with Patty.

There is a simple reason for the mis-match.....Patty is/was not a human.  :) 

I have to say....seeing Squatchy's post, quoted by Cotter, above....the content, and the frequency of his posts are remarkably similar to kitakaze's posts. 

It seems as if he is acting as a 'sock puppet' for Joshua. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

4 hours ago, Rockape said:

I think Squatchy's cheese has slid off his cracker.

My cheese is most definitely still on the cracker.

Try better

17 hours ago, hiflier said:

"Wider than whom? What/who do you base your hopes data on?"- SquatchyMcsquatch.....

I answered that question, too. Not a peep.

Still.

I have a continued interest in the PGF.

I get mocked continually for my interest in the PGF.

Am I a skeptic or a believer?

lol

btw, on a very PGF-related note, I just asked a very specific question to a person very much related to the PGF :)

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

• gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic