Interesting Canuck doc

norseman

On 4/17/2018 at 9:08 PM, bipedalist said:

So the vid references the Nordegg habituation site by the one researcher which was the site Todd Standing rode along on the coat-tails of Ken Walker on getting to Meldrum and Bindernagel eventually.  So now it seems like common knowledge and open season on Nordegg. 

I am wondering how the site is standing up to all the popularity (pun intended). 

Good videography and music.  The Tibetan prayer flags might catch some spirit wind for sure but I think a harmonica frozen to your lips at -40 F could do just as well.  

Thanks for sharing

Thomas Steenburg was researching in this area back in the 1980's

I rewatched the video. I have spoken to some other scientists and they were for the most part convinced it was an elk. 

Except one. She said she was torn between hoax, elk and unknown primate. 

Having been around for the debate between DesertYeti and ?? Caddy?? and following the arguements closely, this is one piece of evidence that I have not been convinced to tip to one side of the scale or the other.  I even went to the zoo and watched and took pictures of an elk going from sitting to standing to understand the dynamics.  That being said, I can see why some are convinced it's an elk lay and others that it was a bigfoot.